Just Curious

Radford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2014

Ladies just curious....How old are you? When did you sleep with your first black guy? Was it because he was hung? How many Black Guys have you slept with total. How many in 1 day. How many in 1 week? What was the biggest? Are you married and does your husband know?
Janice

Prospect, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

I would never sleep with a black guy. I don't like those little kinky watch springs in my sink. White guys generally have more social contacts without the danger of being shot. I wouldn't want to be shunned by both whites and blacks.
Classiest thread ever

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

I'm nominating this. Right now. Classiest thread and reply ever.
Delmar

Prospect, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

I second your nomination and close this thread.
Tag number Cheater Wife

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Was at the Car wash in Hollins on 6 20 14 At 9:58 . p.m. and when I pulled in saw a very heavy (Fat Ass, big Belly) Black man getting back into his Dark Chevy and head to Roanoke and a Blond Girl/Woman in a Black Suv Last of the Tag was maybe 5499 Va (know the last was 99), jumping in her Black SUV , went thru the light heading to Botetourt. Thru the Light.
No Kidding.
Blonde Tagged

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2014

No kidding , was at pizza den, and saw the whole thing !!
sabrina

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jun 25

After being with 4 white men, I had my 1st black man at 25 I've been with about 5 blk men now age 34 & married to a black man.successful with a career, He treats me better then any white man ever or the other blk ones its NOT about color and No not all black men are blessed with a big package. A lot of the things you heard is all stereo type. Whenever you no longer find white men attractive and you find yourself check in out those sexy milk chocolate you will know.if your looking for a hung man you must be a ho3 that's not what you look for on a man.
WOW

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Hah
Tracie Nininger

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

Do they have Remodeling needs? Great Customer service here, good References. Thank You.
LOL

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

sabrina wrote:
After being with 4 white men, I had my 1st black man at 25 I've been with about 5 blk men now age 34 & married to a black man.successful with a career, He treats me better then any white man ever or the other blk ones its NOT about color and No not all black men are blessed with a big package. A lot of the things you heard is all stereo type. Whenever you no longer find white men attractive and you find yourself check in out those sexy milk chocolate you will know.if your looking for a hung man you must be a ho3 that's not what you look for on a man.
Chris rock said it best...."when you see a black woman with a white man, it's because he treats her like a queen, but when you see a white woman with a black man, it's because she's pissed at her parents and a black man will f*ck ANY white woman. rosy o'donnell could walk into a bar full of men and woman,being the only white person in there, and the black women would hate her ass just because they knew that FAT, DIKE, BITCH could have ANY MAN IN THE PLACE!"
Hero Kid

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

Chris rock said it best...."when you see a black woman with a white man, it's because he treats her like a queen, but when you see a white woman with a black man, it's because she's pissed at her parents and a black man will f*ck ANY white woman. rosy o'donnell could walk into a bar full of men and woman,being the only white person in there, and the black women would hate her ass just because they knew that FAT, DIKE, BITCH could have ANY MAN IN THE PLACE!"
Tracie Nininger Serious

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

Am Serious Here, Do they have Remodeling needs? No Prejudices. Great Customer service here, good References.I do aim to Please , Thank You.
Chris Rock

Zurich, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 17

Chris Rock is my hero lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Boones Mill Discussions

Search the Boones Mill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Looking for our friends! 6 hr Looking for our friends 1
Anyone know Kevin Settles 9 hr Krispy Creme 4
Battle flag removal W&L college 10 hr Larce 6
noisy Tue overwhelmed 1
Right of Way on bicycle ltr to editor Mon Lunch bucket 1
Battle Flag Jul 20 Empty Chair 1
Sunday Ltr to Editor Jul 20 Lunch Bucket 1
•••
•••