Anonymous Coward

United States

#25 Aug 11, 2013
Girls like that thing. If they say they don't it's either because they're ugly or an old maid like liz bo up there.
haha

United States

#26 Aug 31, 2013
i think it depends on the guy and how he looks or the way your body feels around him whether groping is permitted. If I think your hot then hell yea why not...
miranda

Guntur, India

#27 Nov 9, 2013
ya girls reject to say it loud but i m sure they enjoy it secretly.some might not like it at that moment but when they think about it later, they sure wet their panties
anonymous

Christiansburg, VA

#28 Nov 10, 2013
Sweet! I've just received my free Riot Points!

>> FreeRiotPoints.me <<
Liz

Greenwich, CT

#29 Nov 23, 2013
Oh god, being groped in public turns me on so much, but you HAVE to explicitly have consent from the girl (ideally you know her pretty well), talk to her beforehand and make sure she consents. Trust me, it does not make the experience any less hot. DO NOT assume she wants it, that's terrible.
marianne todd

United States

#30 Dec 4, 2013
Oh, yes! I live for that kind of thing. Not the groping, just the mudslinging of the guilty party!!
nysfinest

Westbury, NY

#31 Dec 13, 2013
Hi guy I'm a male 24 years of age, I think a lot of the ppl have missed the concept, she asking weather you as a women no matter theage, after your legal ofcourse, are intrigued by the fantacy of being in complete public shaving a complete stranger roll up behind u and touch you with the softest of touches in a place where u go crazy sexually, the question is weather u girls fantasize about letting loose in public, and can u see yourself enjoying the touch of a man or women u don't know perhaps haven't even seen their face yet, perfect example is that on roleplay some females can enjoy the idea of raping or being raped by their significant other, do you girls fantasize about finding the perfect groper out there.
nysfinest

Westbury, NY

#32 Dec 13, 2013
Miranda sorry u actually did get it seems like your one of the few who's actually real or grown enough lol
groper

Mumbai, India

#33 Feb 8, 2014
hello guys, I was a very good person.
I tried groping after my friend and elder brother used to speak about groping and how they enjoy it.
I was 13 when I started groping. I enjoyed that feeling and I continued it, now im 22 still I do it. And almost 80%girls like it. I lost respect for girls. I feel like all girls are slut, but I don't want this feeling. Is my assumption wrong? Please help
I want to quit this habit and be in a true relationship
Steph

York, UK

#34 Feb 19, 2014
Nope it's sexual assault and disgusting.
Personally I prefer classier men but each to their own
my2cents

Portage, MI

#35 Feb 24, 2014
I'll tell you this right now. Any guy tries groping any woman I'm out with and who ever your with will be picking you up off the floor. That's just not expectable behaviour, but me putting you on the floor because of it is.
Groper

Banbury, UK

#36 Feb 28, 2014
They love it, i pick the drunk ones, two lasses stumbling to a club, play the good guy and help her up then slide that hand down her back and cup that cheek all the way to the club ;) booom
Leroy

Charlottesville, VA

#38 Feb 28, 2014
liz wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not matter the age, something like this to the wrong lady could result in sex assault charges. I know after I knocked you to the floor I would press sex assault charges.
Btw...I'm 40+ no matter what age or type of venue, a gentleman should behave as one.
I'll bet you are a boot lip.
Leroy

Charlottesville, VA

#39 Feb 28, 2014
my2cents wrote:
I'll tell you this right now. Any guy tries groping any woman I'm out with and who ever your with will be picking you up off the floor. That's just not expectable behaviour, but me putting you on the floor because of it is.
I know why you want them on the floor. You are gay. Hahahaha!
Honest chick

Los Angeles, CA

#41 May 18, 2014
I sometimes fantasize about random guys doing things to me in public, but I don't know if I'd actually let it happen in real life. It's the thought that turns me on. I fantasize about a lot that I probably will never do.. like dp and tp.
No Just no

Blacksburg, VA

#42 Jun 11, 2014
There are so many meet up sites on the internet that there is no reason that you can't find and arrange something consensual to bang out this fantasy that doesn't involve assaulting random women. I can't count how many men (my former best friend's husband, for one) have done something grossly inappropriate to me thinking I'd be into it because I'm "cool" or "not uptight." Yeah, doesn't mean I want a random wang on my leg or my stuff grabbed THANKS.
cocoluvz

Roanoke, VA

#43 Jun 20, 2014
A drunk side will grope anything...I've seen men hit on 60 yr old women who weigh 300+ pounds
Tommo

Cambridge, UK

#44 Jun 25, 2014
My wife gets sexy when she's touched by other men.
I've also found that if you gesticulate and accidently touch a woman's breast ,they seldom move,even if you continue to do so.
30 yr old

United States

#45 Jul 1, 2014
There's always an easy sleezy in every group but there's always that one who will beat your ass for being disrespectful. I personally would rip your balls off and shove them down your throat.
Kayla S

Humble, TX

#46 Aug 11, 2014
no it sucks. And it's creepy. If they aren't giving you little touches back when you're just putting your hand on their arm then it's stupid and stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boones Mill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Museum of Transportation Announces Tri... 4 hr mhcody 1
Gay meet ups roanoke (Oct '14) 13 hr Ooo 11
bike fest Thu Closure 2
News Floyd man wins division in senior golf tournament (Sep '09) Thu Lauren 2
Podiatrist Dockery Apr 21 ShirleyWill12 2
Peace Apr 21 Really 6
Roanoke Pain Clinic Apr 21 Lph 1
More from around the web

Boones Mill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE