#1 Feb 22, 2009
READ YOUR POST, "PLEASE PEOPLE", DID YOU HAVE ELLER
FOR YOUR ATTY....WHAT DID HE DO OR NOT DO FOR YOU,
ANYBODY ELSE USED ELLER AND WOULD COMMENT ON HIS
ABILITY TO WIN IN COURT ?
please people

Charlotte, NC

#2 Feb 23, 2009
Yes...I was in an abusive relationship trying to get out, and Legal Aid referred me to Eller who told me I was the one with the problem and needed therapy because I "asked" for the abuse. He also told me that my ex's attorney would completely "tear me down" on the witness stand, and so I decided to not continue to pursue the charges against my ex. Needless to say, I will never recommend anyone use his legal counsel, and thankfully, I have been able to remove myself from the abusive situation, without Eller's help (and therapy, thank you!) and I am just fine.
starstruck

Asheville, NC

#3 Feb 23, 2009
please people wrote:
Yes...I was in an abusive relationship trying to get out, and Legal Aid referred me to Eller who told me I was the one with the problem and needed therapy because I "asked" for the abuse. He also told me that my ex's attorney would completely "tear me down" on the witness stand, and so I decided to not continue to pursue the charges against my ex. Needless to say, I will never recommend anyone use his legal counsel, and thankfully, I have been able to remove myself from the abusive situation, without Eller's help (and therapy, thank you!) and I am just fine.
Thanks for your reply...kinda in the same situation except fighting for my kids, was told i will have to have thousands of dollars to win against my ex cause ex has a sugar daddy
thanks for your reply
texas bag

Marathon, TX

#4 Jun 12, 2009
I was a stay at home dad for the better part of five years while my wife got Ph.D and tenure track job. She decided she deserved the liberated (promiscuous) life of a professional career woman, took on the role of an abused wife, and with the help of this clever cheeseburger (Eller), a wealthy mother, and a support network of revisionist feminists (that used to be a good word, mind you), has completely alienated me from my children.

If you have the money I am sure he would make a wonderful attorney.
wounded mom

Boone, NC

#5 Jul 8, 2009
I have Eller for an attorney now. I think he is an opprotunist person to seek the wounded and take them for everything they have. I was told one thing for a reduced price and then completely billed for another. He refuses to deal with the abusive situation I have found my self in and will only deal with the custody issues which nevertheless bring in money. He is not an attorney that I would recommend to any one in an abusive relationship.
whats up

Greenville, SC

#6 Jul 8, 2009
Eric Eller will do nothing for you but take your money and promise you things that he will never do but cost you more money and will not win your case unless it is an easy case to start with, would never recommend Eller
haveyaheard

Asheville, NC

#7 Jul 15, 2009
Would never use Eric Eller, know people who have been ripped off by him , you might as well throw your money up in the air and let the wind blow it away, you get the same result when using Eller, nothing.
notroubletillnow

Newton, NC

#8 Mar 26, 2010
I want to express my gratitude to Eric Eller. He has been very good to my husband and I in troubled times. I am very satisfied.. no highly satisfied, with my court results and his results for my husband many years ago. Although our problems were not family law. When families are in trouble, no one wins. No one gets the results they want and may deserve. It is due to the court system. My heart goes out to each of you involved in a family matter because there are NO WINNERS. And domestic voilence.. my God.. I have experience with that. I am glad you have your life back. I appreciate Eric because he is honest and told me like it is... He had (and still doesnt) know I have many family members in law and I was a paralegal for 14 years. He did a great job and is a good man. Family law is one of the hardest. Again, I say no winners walking out happy there. Attorney included.
Karma believer

Asheville, NC

#9 May 23, 2010
Eric was assigned my minor sons case for a fight(first and only one) he had been in at school. We went to court, and to make a long story short...was told by Eric that the case was over. We were done. Knowing nothing about courts,(never been in trouble) attorneys, etc,... my husband and I believed him. About a month later I was pulled over. I hadn't been speeding or anything, so I was confused by this. We then saw 3 other police cars pulling into the lot we pulled over in, and was immediately surrounded. We were arrested, and told it was for "failure to comply with a court order". We were confused. When we went in front of the magistrate, he said we didn't show up for our court date. We told him what Eric told us. It did no good... we were taken to jail with $3000.00 bonds for each of us. The cops at the jail told us "that's where you went wrong... you listened to your attorney". I'm so confused. You don't stand a chance in court without one, but everyone...even the cops say you shouldn't listen to what they say.
We posted our bonds, went to court, and had several hundred dollar fines, fee's,and court costs thrown on us. We got those paid, but this was a big learning experience for us. Do Not Trust Attorney's!! They have nothing to loose. They don't go to jail for lying, they still get their money, and their bank accounts just get bigger and bigger.
right behind you

Laurel Springs, NC

#10 Jun 2, 2010
Karma believer wrote:
Eric was assigned my minor sons case for a fight(first and only one) he had been in at school. We went to court, and to make a long story short...was told by Eric that the case was over. We were done. Knowing nothing about courts,(never been in trouble) attorneys, etc,... my husband and I believed him. About a month later I was pulled over. I hadn't been speeding or anything, so I was confused by this. We then saw 3 other police cars pulling into the lot we pulled over in, and was immediately surrounded. We were arrested, and told it was for "failure to comply with a court order". We were confused. When we went in front of the magistrate, he said we didn't show up for our court date. We told him what Eric told us. It did no good... we were taken to jail with $3000.00 bonds for each of us. The cops at the jail told us "that's where you went wrong... you listened to your attorney". I'm so confused. You don't stand a chance in court without one, but everyone...even the cops say you shouldn't listen to what they say.
We posted our bonds, went to court, and had several hundred dollar fines, fee's,and court costs thrown on us. We got those paid, but this was a big learning experience for us. Do Not Trust Attorney's!! They have nothing to loose. They don't go to jail for lying, they still get their money, and their bank accounts just get bigger and bigger.
you make a lot of common sense. dont hire an attorney. go to court and represent yourself. then when you get hauled off to jail, you got nobody to blame but yourself for the dumbass crap you got caught doing.

I also don't think eller got rich off your dumg ass. he filed bankruptcy recently. so if you're in trouble, it ain't your lawyers fault. if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. and for god's same quit your freaking whining.
dang

Auburn, AL

#11 Jun 2, 2010
bankrupt?1? r u sure?
karma believer

Asheville, NC

#12 Jun 5, 2010
right behind you wrote:
<quoted text>
you make a lot of common sense. dont hire an attorney. go to court and represent yourself. then when you get hauled off to jail, you got nobody to blame but yourself for the dumbass crap you got caught doing.
I also don't think eller got rich off your dumg ass. he filed bankruptcy recently. so if you're in trouble, it ain't your lawyers fault. if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. and for god's same quit your freaking whining.
First off, your an idiot. I never said not to get an attorney...I said don't trust them. You would still want to go to court, even if they say you don't need to. I implied (to those with an IQ aove 10), that you can't represent yourself, if you want to win. You would still want to go to court, even if they say you don't need to. I also said the attorney was assigned to my minor son for a fight HE got into at school. Some boy hit my son first, and my son defended himself. That's why Eric said we didn't need to go to court. He said he had it taken care of. That it was dismissed. I also never said that he got rich off me or my sons case. Try reading (if you know how) before you start spewing nonsense out of your a**. IDIOT!! I can't stand someone who tries to grow a brain, when it's clear, that they're so stupid.
karma believer

Asheville, NC

#13 Jun 5, 2010
right behind you wrote:
<quoted text>
We did get arrested, but if you read my post, you would see, it was because we didn't take our son to court the day Eller said we didn't need to. So...we were arrested for "not complying with a court order". I am no criminal!! And...I wasn't whining. I was telling my story to the people who posted the topic.
wow

Taylors, SC

#14 Jun 8, 2010
the person who uses "right behind you",
how do you know Eller filled for bankruptcy ??
is it public record and where can it be verified ?
karma believer, most people understand your post
and agree with you it is one of those live and learn things.
Go away

Asheville, NC

#15 Jun 9, 2010
wow wrote:
the person who uses "right behind you",
how do you know Eller filled for bankruptcy ??
is it public record and where can it be verified ?
karma believer, most people understand your post
and agree with you it is one of those live and learn things.
Thank you. I can get upset when I feel like I'm being called a liar, or attacked for my opinion, and that's the feeling I got from "right behind you". I appreciate your letting me know you understand.
karma believer

Asheville, NC

#16 Jun 9, 2010
Sorry the above post was supposed to say from karma believer, not go away.
just saying

Asheville, NC

#17 Jun 9, 2010
Karma believer, I so believe in karma. The watauga judicial system is so unfair. It is all in who you know behind the scene in the court house, how much money you give the atty to use in the case, and most of the attorneys fail to tell you they only are interested in your money and fail to inform you that your information is shared with everyone in the courthouse, sheriff and police departments and if you are not part of this group of people either as a family member or friend or go to church with some of them, you pretty much do not stand to win your case. And yeah, some of them do go to church, but they are back at the gossip bench come Monday. But, God is the final judge and he knows everything each of the dishonest folk in the judicial system takes part in and He will be their judge in the end. God says, vengence is mine.
As far as Eller, he does not protect or stand up for his clients best interest, would never recommend him as an attorney. Sorry that happened to you but you are not alone, just that most people are afraid to tell the truth on how their atty treated them.
karma believer

Asheville, NC

#18 Jun 10, 2010
just saying wrote:
Karma believer, I so believe in karma. The watauga judicial system is so unfair. It is all in who you know behind the scene in the court house, how much money you give the atty to use in the case, and most of the attorneys fail to tell you they only are interested in your money and fail to inform you that your information is shared with everyone in the courthouse, sheriff and police departments and if you are not part of this group of people either as a family member or friend or go to church with some of them, you pretty much do not stand to win your case. And yeah, some of them do go to church, but they are back at the gossip bench come Monday. But, God is the final judge and he knows everything each of the dishonest folk in the judicial system takes part in and He will be their judge in the end. God says, vengence is mine.
As far as Eller, he does not protect or stand up for his clients best interest, would never recommend him as an attorney. Sorry that happened to you but you are not alone, just that most people are afraid to tell the truth on how their atty treated them.
Thank you. You said it better then I could have.
Truth and justice

Denver, CO

#19 Mar 2, 2012
We did the same thing....listened to Eric Eller. Big mistake, he will take your money and then never finish the job. He does have a bucket full of excuses. Not sure if Eller is just lazy or a flake either way It was a huge mistake hiring this guy.
hahahahaha

Hickory, NC

#20 Mar 5, 2012
dude, how bored are you that you actually looked up a post that was 2 years old to comment on. damn. get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Love My Sperm Too! 1 hr wacoMooseKnuckles 121
HaHaHa! I'm The MILKMAID! 1 hr wacoMooseKnuckles 106
🐮 Milk from your mom is good 🐮 1 hr wacoMooseKnuckles 199
Victoria and Waco, Whoes Weiner is Smaller? 1 hr wacoMooseKnuckles 112
President is on TV my Nips Are Hard! 1 hr wacoMooseKnuckles 65
Waco and Victoria Licked My 3 Testes! 1 hr wacoMooseKnuckles 118
Am I Republican or Democrat? 1 hr wacoMooseKnuckles 11

Boone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance