First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Get a GED

Ennice, NC

#27 Feb 12, 2011
Tara wrote:
Hey I know Christy very well. She dont ever take a bath and damn her belly looks like hamburger meat shew. You can smell her vagina a mile away for real you can walk by her and smell her. She dont takecare of her kids and she dont ever take her oldest with her anywhere. I think she only likkes the two little ones. I know Ive watched her and she'll smoke pot and drink in front of them and do pills like crazy and even shoot the dope up. I seen her drive them around while she was drunk she dont need her kids because shes no momma shes only a whore thats gonna get whats beeen coming to her
It looks like your english as a second language classes haven't helped you much yet. Hang in there you hateful bitch. Maybe when you become a little more fluent in English you can get some help with your mental issues.
billy

Greenville, SC

#28 Feb 12, 2011
Christy got the big nasty
shelby

United States

#30 Aug 15, 2012
Yeah shes a nasty hoe.She broke up Brandys marriage,then messed around on mike with a fat prick with money,then he throwed her away and got back with his wife,now shes married to mike..Thats all she messes with is married men.Shes a real baf pill head and dopehead.She throws her 3kids off on her mom.Shes a real winner.Heck shes to sorry to get a job,her n mike both live at her moms...Get-r-done lol
shelby

United States

#31 Aug 15, 2012
I know shes a hoe she messed up brandys marriage with mike,then had a kid with him,then left him for a fat dick with money till he got back with his wife,then messed with bo whos married,then now her and mike are married..lol not happily niether looks that way on facebook. he cant change enough to make her happy..sorry but you cant plz a hoe
Ashley

Crouse, NC

#32 Aug 15, 2012
Sounds like a girl named Tammy
brian

Sugar Grove, NC

#33 Aug 15, 2012
Ashley wrote:
Sounds like a girl named Tammy
If you are talking about a skanky girl named Tammy B you are right. she is a down right dirty pill popping wh**e
ashley

Crouse, NC

#34 Aug 16, 2012
Yea it is
Erica
#35 Aug 17, 2012
No their talkin bout kristy not het sister tammy..i agree looks like kristy would grow up and takecare of her kids and stop messing around with married men.mike must still be worried cuz hes got their msrried on his facebook but kristy dont..lol she will never stay with him she has to be sleepin with 5 or 6 men shes not happy with one. mike looks like you would learn but no you beg her for chances....thats rediculous...i know so many women thats gonna get het thst its not funny..kristy get a life one of ur own stop suckin moms titt and mike ditch the hoe or be miserble..thats some advice for you wanta bs
Erica
#36 Aug 17, 2012
Sorry hit the button twice lol
sunseeker32
#37 Aug 17, 2012
wow is all i can say
thisreallysux

United States

#38 Aug 18, 2012
I keep hoping men & women would respect themselves..........no morals anymore so it seems. Maybe dss should be involved ( for the children's sake) and see to it that they are cared for ; since mommy is turning tricks.....hope this girl gets her life together
shelia

Saint Petersburg, FL

#39 Aug 21, 2012
Yes most defently dss should get involved because no kid diserves to live threw life this way..
brian

Sugar Grove, NC

#40 Aug 21, 2012
shelia wrote:
Yes most defently dss should get involved because no kid diserves to live threw life this way..
dss wont get involved since the kids really are in need of there help. DSS only gtes involved when there is no reason for them to be there
scottie

United States

#41 Aug 24, 2012
you can have it wrote:
look her up on facebook......
she's hanging around with Tashi Lee. Must be her slut mentor......cuz that girl puts out!!
damn right they both put out,all i gotta do is call nanceys and tell either one of them i got a pill or some dope in theyd both fight eachother out the door to see who could meet me first at the walmart..tashi woulf prob win cuz she actually has her own car..lol but its not worth a damn niether one cuz with christy its like rollin her n flour to find her wet spot and by the time i got there i just couldnt get off at all but tashi shes got them titties goin for her.I know christy should takecare of her kids to she leaves them or gets high while their in the car n mikes no better he knows what his wife does to get them high. So why feel sorry for him he knows you cant turn a whore into a house wife(wafflehouse)lol but for tashi shes worth a shot in the mouth
Funny

Carolina Beach, NC

#42 Sep 13, 2012
BAAAAAAAAHAAAAA! Tired of the nasty hoes around here!
justmenmy2cents

United States

#43 Sep 19, 2012
brian wrote:
<quoted text>dss wont get involved since the kids really are in need of there help. DSS only gtes involved when there is no reason for them to be there
I agree 100%+ infinity ........
Funny

Carolina Beach, NC

#44 Sep 23, 2012
BAAAAHAAAAHAAA! Tashi thinks she's sooooo sexy, when she just looks like a trailer trash prostitute!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watauga County: New Trial Ordered For Convicted... (Mar '11) 4 min huh 33
Governor McCrory will be at tweetsie 11 min huh 2
Precision Transmission(used to be at Exxon at W... 7 hr Ashley 1
transmission work 7 hr Ashley 4
Chad, Bradley, and Braxton? (Aug '09) 7 hr Ashley 13
News Speedway appeals Boone violation notice Jun 22 Bob 3
News Missing girl could be in Boone area Jun 22 Bob 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boone Mortgages