First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i know

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Dec 7, 2010
does anyone know that kristy pardu girl with three kids and all three of the kids have different daddys? i just thought her boy toy mike would like to know shes been sleeping around on him with two boys i know. i think he's one of her babies daddy but she done fu*cked around on him before from what i heard. i feel sorry for this guy thinking shes being good and well everyone knows shes a hoe. i hope mike appreciates this mess
Gossip Factory

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Dec 7, 2010
i know wrote:
does anyone know that kristy pardu girl with three kids and all three of the kids have different daddys? i just thought her boy toy mike would like to know shes been sleeping around on him with two boys i know. i think he's one of her babies daddy but she done fu*cked around on him before from what i heard. i feel sorry for this guy thinking shes being good and well everyone knows shes a hoe. i hope mike appreciates this mess
Tell us how perfect you are
Candid

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2010
I love this post! Just goes to show the finer education system we have right at work! Seems when this person dropped out of high school she brought all her drama with her.

Do yourself a favor. If you're smart enough to use the computer, type everything up on Microsoft Word. A little hint here... Words that are underlined are misspelled. Names should be capitalized. And a hoe is something you rip dirt up with out of the ground. The word you're looking for is whore.
ljafifjr

Asheville, NC

#5 Dec 11, 2010
Gimme some O dat Christy Pardue!! I haven't had my turn yet....:-)
you can have it

Asheville, NC

#6 Dec 11, 2010
look her up on facebook......
she's hanging around with Tashi Lee. Must be her slut mentor......cuz that girl puts out!!
Get er done

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Dec 13, 2010
You must know the same one I know! LOL both of those girls are whores. They go with whatever racial color, guys who have a dick between their legs. I even heard even though Christy and Tashi are Aunt and neice thay have messed around with each other and shared men. It makes me sick. Go on Christy Pardue's facebook and look at the pics. Christy looks like a farmboy with makeup on or lucy off of charlie brown. She has a thousand pics up that she must take 10 a day. She is even humpback!I don't know why. She doesn't even brush her teeth. She only cares for one of her children. The baby and that's it. AND by the way her nose looks if she took a big whiff she would suck up whoever was within her sniffing range. So if she gets around you and your man and starts sniffing you better run LOL. You all can get mad or whatever for me trashing this girl but when she pulls her pants down for your man you will think different. You know, you can't turn a whore into a housewife overnight.HAHA
DRAMA

Asheville, NC

#8 Dec 13, 2010
People who post shit like this have no life. Focus on ur own life, if ur man is cheatin then maybe u arent doing something right or he was no good to begin with.
Drama You suck

Johnson City, TN

#9 Dec 14, 2010
Yea, you are probably Christy Pardue or Tashi Lee LOL. Pull your pants back up hoe! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Men are weak. If any old skank shakes her ass in their face their little head thinks before the big one. So don't feel flattered, HOE.
Jaybird

Johnson City, TN

#10 Dec 14, 2010
Hey i know these hoes well and if you give either one of them a good word they automatically think you want a get them into bed or get a blowjob. I know I've had both of them. They are loose as they come. i thought id half to strap a 2x4 to my ass to keep from falling in with the aunt shes been around and around if you know what i mean. They both will blow ya for a line of dope or a pill.Whoever started this forum must really know them because its all so true but hey what do ya say id let em suck me off again and do the nasty with them again they both wanted seconds so don't trash them to much their what they are
me ok

Asheville, NC

#11 Dec 15, 2010
I'd do tashi, but I wouldn't tell anybody. then i'd have to go get a shot.
comment

Asheville, NC

#12 Dec 15, 2010
come on people. find something better to do with your time i look on this website for news and stuff like this just crams it up.
Anonymous

Sparta, NC

#13 Dec 15, 2010
Disgusting thread....
too

Hickory, NC

#14 Dec 16, 2010
dont care for this Kristy hag, but that Tashi got some serious moves!!!
bec

Johnson City, TN

#15 Dec 17, 2010
Is this Mike guy really this stupid or does he like having a woman that sleeps around for money,dope,n pills. I guess whatever floats your boat huh.I heard he lets her so they can get high and so can the kids because they do it all in front of them and even blow smoke in the kids face while they smoke the pot and go to houses with the kids that cooks the meth while its cooking.
too

Hickory, NC

#16 Dec 17, 2010
yeah, and tashi lee right in there with 'em getting high and screwing everything that moves!!
call it how i see it

Lenoir, NC

#19 Jan 26, 2011
how intertaining all you mean people are, keep your head up christy.
CPAJTIS

Greenville, SC

#20 Jan 27, 2011
what do you say christy?
Ericka

Johnson City, TN

#22 Jan 31, 2011
I think she looks awfully manly when she dont got makeup on she looks like a farmboy lol i can see her singing i fell in luv with the farmers daughter
Tara

Johnson City, TN

#24 Feb 11, 2011
Hey I know Christy very well. She dont ever take a bath and damn her belly looks like hamburger meat shew. You can smell her vagina a mile away for real you can walk by her and smell her. She dont takecare of her kids and she dont ever take her oldest with her anywhere. I think she only likkes the two little ones. I know Ive watched her and she'll smoke pot and drink in front of them and do pills like crazy and even shoot the dope up. I seen her drive them around while she was drunk she dont need her kids because shes no momma shes only a whore thats gonna get whats beeen coming to her
Biggie McBig

Greenville, SC

#25 Feb 11, 2011
Tara, did she sleep wiff yo man too? I hear she be real good at dat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti Trump riots spread. 8 min Rock 377
Child Support Payments (Sep '14) 1 hr pee wee 49
To All Fools Voting For Trump 1 hr pee wee 161
Victoria/conrack the running dog of the Left 4 hr Waco 1909 39
500 precincts recounted in WI. Shows Trump pick... 5 hr Waco 1909 6
Waco/Victoria: Same Poster 8 hr Waco 1909 12
Mexicans parking in front yard (Apr '15) 15 hr pee wee 104

Boone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance