wrongfully accused

Boone, NC

#1 Feb 22, 2013
i think that the boone police department needs to a better job of investgating their cases because i was served a warrent for my arrest for something I DID NOT DO!
Joseph

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2013
How about some details if you are going to talk about people
Joe

Carolina Beach, NC

#3 Feb 22, 2013
wrongfully accused wrote:
i think that the boone police department needs to a better job of investgating their cases because i was served a warrent for my arrest for something I DID NOT DO!
Like you're really going to man up and admit to it.
wrongfully accused

Boone, NC

#4 Feb 22, 2013
im talking about myself I let someone borrow my car, i stayed home and cooked dinner, they stole something and im the one being charged for ittrust me sweetie i have no problem admitting to my wrong doing but this is one time im totally innocent
Joe

Carolina Beach, NC

#5 Feb 22, 2013
wrongfully accused wrote:
im talking about myself I let someone borrow my car, i stayed home and cooked dinner, they stole something and im the one being charged for ittrust me sweetie i have no problem admitting to my wrong doing but this is one time im totally innocent
That just doesn't make sense.
brian

Sugar Grove, NC

#6 Feb 23, 2013
sure it does Boone pd is to lazy and useless to actually do there job and investigate things. They would much rather just take the easy way out and throw the first person under the bus that they can possibly place the blame on. That way they can get right back to sitting on there fat lazy as*es and do nothing but collect a pay check.
Ronnie

Boone, NC

#7 Feb 23, 2013
According to statistics I've witnessed not only in the courtroom but while riding with Boone PD as an observer they are about 95% correct in arrests. On a 12 hour shift I've witnessed a lot of them not even haveing the time to take a 30 minute break for a meal.Sure, they have there slow days and nights, but from from my own observations, Chief Crawford, Captain Wilson and each shift Lt.& Sgt. makes sure there aren't any "lounge" times. No matter where you go, you will find an officer that is a little "lax" in there job, however if BPD has one, I haven't met them yet! I'm not saying there isn't, just that I've not observed them. You will have your day in court and a chance to prove your innocents. Personally, I'd give the system a chance to work, most times it works well, it's not perfect, but usually it's the right thing that gets done. If you're innocent, I wouldn't worry about it, just have all documentation if there is any and your witnesses with you when you go to court.
Bob

Carolina Beach, NC

#8 Feb 23, 2013
Well, the system isn't so perfect. This guy has probably already plaid quite a bit of money to a bondsman. Money that he will never see. And about a year down the road, he will probably be talked into taking a plea deal to avoid any serious prison time. And juries are stupid. I don't think anybody in recent history has gotten a fair trial.
mike

Sugar Grove, NC

#9 Feb 23, 2013
Ronnie wrote:
According to statistics I've witnessed not only in the courtroom but while riding with Boone PD as an observer they are about 95% correct in arrests. On a 12 hour shift I've witnessed a lot of them not even haveing the time to take a 30 minute break for a meal.Sure, they have there slow days and nights, but from from my own observations, Chief Crawford, Captain Wilson and each shift Lt.& Sgt. makes sure there aren't any "lounge" times. No matter where you go, you will find an officer that is a little "lax" in there job, however if BPD has one, I haven't met them yet! I'm not saying there isn't, just that I've not observed them. You will have your day in court and a chance to prove your innocents. Personally, I'd give the system a chance to work, most times it works well, it's not perfect, but usually it's the right thing that gets done. If you're innocent, I wouldn't worry about it, just have all documentation if there is any and your witnesses with you when you go to court.
Im willing to bet you are also one of these people that believe that law enforcement officers are honest and trustworthy. Truth be told they are corrupt,dishonest and only care about how things lok on there record. They care nothing about getting to the actual truth in most situations. And as for going to court to have your day 75 to 80% of the time your going to spend thousands of dollars ost people cant afford if you are innocent for a lawyer. So basically if you dont have money you are guilty is the new modo for the legal system
brian

Sugar Grove, NC

#10 Feb 25, 2013
the same police force that i have seen with my own eyes let ASU students get away with speeding threw town and running red lights and when questioned about it the officer responded " well they didnt really do anything that bad" Cant be troubled to do the job they were actually hired for
Bob

Carolina Beach, NC

#11 Feb 25, 2013
If you ever want to get all of the cops out of Boone, just steal about 20 bucks of gas and flee to Tennessee. They will ALL be on your tail.
brian

Sugar Grove, NC

#12 Feb 25, 2013
just as long as you are a local resident they will if your a student they dont care what you do
shame

United States

#13 Mar 6, 2013
Frankly , law enforcement (all) in watauga county suck
agree

United States

#14 Mar 6, 2013
I agree. Bunch of young kids. I only see them going after high school kids and college kids. The WCSO is alot worse than the PD though. VERY CORRUPT.
jerry

Boone, NC

#15 Mar 7, 2013
i like the boone pd i think they do a decent job considering....
Seriously People

Fleetwood, NC

#16 Apr 2, 2013
For all of you that think Law Enforcement is corrupt, fat and lazy or that they suck, go do a ride along and then tell us how many students they let go or who they wrongfully accused. They do not change how they work just because there is someone in the car with them. You can call it working for just a paycheck but take a walk in there shoes and then tell us how easy they have it.
LULZ

Morganton, NC

#17 Apr 3, 2013
I think all pigs suck. Never had one help me. Cost me plenty of money though.
OH BOB

Fleetwood, NC

#18 Apr 4, 2013
Bob wrote:
Well, the system isn't so perfect. This guy has probably already plaid quite a bit of money to a bondsman. Money that he will never see. And about a year down the road, he will probably be talked into taking a plea deal to avoid any serious prison time. And juries are stupid. I don't think anybody in recent history has gotten a fair trial.
"plaid"
Come on Bob you can do better!
Bob

Carolina Beach, NC

#19 Apr 5, 2013
Once again, typo. It's funny that you have to pick out my typo's to excuse your own bad grammar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
]\[igga stole my bike! 35 min Robert 1
Black lives DON'T matter. 42 min Robert 10
Rian Haire pitcher South Caldwell 1 hr Curious 1
Black on White Hate crimes out of Control. 2 hr Robert 30
State of Florida: Registered Sex Offender 3 hr Dr Phil 16
Anti Racist is a codeword for Anti White. 5 hr Robert 49
President Trump will dismantle the Left. 5 hr Robert 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boone Mortgages