Vilas, NC

#268 Aug 30, 2010
Steve wrote:
So, what is Cameron up to these days?
jail/ Prison would be nice!
BADGIRL13

Vilas, NC

#269 Sep 3, 2010
Hey Cameron, Here I 'am why are you Fla.? I'm so very happy Ms. Roark kick the air out of your Ballon! But I'm still here come And find me!!!
bill

Johnson City, TN

#270 Nov 15, 2010
What's happened to Mr. Ferguson any new news on him?
crack dealer

Asheville, NC

#271 Nov 20, 2010
So where is Cameron lately?
ferg

Lenoir, NC

#272 Nov 21, 2010
did he ever go to court?
Pete the meat

Delray Beach, FL

#273 Nov 25, 2010
Mr. Ferguson is the biggest tool I have ever met. He does not fulfill his commitments.
anonymous

Boone, NC

#274 Dec 5, 2010
Shannon Aldous is one of the best attorneys in town. try her
spa mom

Mount Ulla, NC

#275 Dec 5, 2010
Cameron handled my divorce and a car accident. He is a nice person and very professional.
ljafifjr

Asheville, NC

#276 Dec 11, 2010
Cameron, come out and play!!!

and yes, Shannon Aldous is a good attorney.
splash

Millers Creek, NC

#277 Jan 14, 2011
I used Cameron too and he didn't even take the time to access all my injuries. He took money from my workers comp plus he got 25% of the little settlement I got. So I am still having to go to New River for treatments for brain injury, he couldn't get that while on workers comp, my wife took money because of accident couldn't perform husbands duties. So I ended up with $1800 can't work, finally got on disability (if I hadn't I would have lost home). I wish he would have taken more time to really get to know what was wrong with me. Know I just look back and wish I had the state of mind to find someone to look after me. I'll never be the same, mistrust to everyone, anxiety, don't like going out too many people, with heavy depression because of the life I lost. Even my daughter left, she said it wasn't fair. Try to be honest man doesn't work with this system you have to lie. And being a Christian I couldn't. Sorry Cameron it's as much my fault and it is yours. I should have had my dad help me and you would had a case to go to court. You are forgiven and I pray you can help people get there maximum they deserve. I would not accept what they offered but they had money I didn't. It was either take it or lose everything I had.
BLA

Stanley, NC

#279 Jan 15, 2011
My suggestion would be Mike Kepley
Solar Chill

Millers Creek, NC

#280 Feb 6, 2011
Cameron M Ferguson Atty wrote:
Anyone can call me anytime 24/7 to look at my settlement/verdict records..Please consider ur sources.. I would put my numbers up against anyone in the southeastern portion of the United States.# is on back cover of BlackBear phone book. I really am here to help injured victims
Cameron I really feel sorry for you for what is happening. But sooner or later you have to pay for being greedy at others while they suffer. Fair settlements lol I wish I could find a lawyer that would sue you for damages and neglect on behalf of the people you hurt. But you will soon be disbarred and unable to work the system. God wrath is really great.
Splash

Millers Creek, NC

#281 Feb 6, 2011
Has anyone tried to sue him for neglect?????
yosef

Maiden, NC

#282 Feb 7, 2011
Splash wrote:
Has anyone tried to sue him for neglect?????
I don't think he has even been to court on his charges of beating a woman up or drunk driving
mysef

Greenville, SC

#283 Feb 8, 2011
yosef wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he has even been to court on his charges of beating a woman up or drunk driving
Hahaha, are those the "legal" terms for the charges?

People are stupid.
echo

Fleetwood, NC

#285 Feb 12, 2011
Is Cameron still an attorney in Boone? I saw no listing for him in the yellow pages, not even his name. I am looking for a social security disability attorney. My husband needs help to get the benefit he deserves for a severe neck injury. It is a shame that an attorney is needed to obtain disability benefits. But attorneys need to make money from us working people, don't they? Please recommend an attorney. Thanks.
BLA

Charlotte, NC

#286 Feb 12, 2011
A great social security disability attorney is Sam Furguiele.
bbg

Greenville, SC

#287 Feb 12, 2011
echo wrote:
Is Cameron still an attorney in Boone? I saw no listing for him in the yellow pages, not even his name. I am looking for a social security disability attorney. My husband needs help to get the benefit he deserves for a severe neck injury. It is a shame that an attorney is needed to obtain disability benefits. But attorneys need to make money from us working people, don't they? Please recommend an attorney. Thanks.
dont sound like you're working much, sounds like you want to start taking money from the government. Go get that govermnent check baby, don.t get a desk job or any other job, just get that free government money!!
Justice

Spindale, NC

#288 Mar 4, 2011
Why wasnt this attorney ever prosecuted for all of his drug use, drunk driving, and wife beating, and screwing on the job? Do attorneys just get away with anything they want to because they are attorneys. I swear half the attorneys in the county have had dwi's and drug charges and yet, they are all still practicing, whats up with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Americans Blame GOP for Shutdown - and rightly so! 9 min Rock 12
🐮 Milk from your mom is good 🐮 11 min TSF 87
🐄 your moms milk is tasty 🐄 12 min TSF 86
IT BEGINS: Indictment Handed Down In Russian Co... 15 min TSF 37
We Are Closer to Nuclear War - Thanks to Trump 16 min TSF 58
Democrat introduces "Stable Genius Act" 38 min TSF 82
Trump Says it's *Wrong for Babies to be Born* 1 hr Doc 4

Boone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance