Wellford, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Has anyone heard about a dog attach in Lenoir?
Just Wondering

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Piggy Wiggly wrote:
What was it attached to?
goofier

New Hyde Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
What was it attached to?
Another dog?
oh noes

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

I hate it when dogs attach to things.
Marsha

Smyrna, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Piggy Wiggly wrote:
I believe this may be what you are asking about.

LENOIR (WKVS) A Lenoir woman was attacked by two dogs on Christmas Eve. 51 year old Debroah Vanderbough was attacked Monday afternoon by the dogs that she walked in the area regularly. Why the dogs turned on her is still not clear. Vanderbough was treated at a Charlotte hospital for the injures. Caldwell County Animal Control took custody of the dogs and a decision about their future will be made next week.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

seriously

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Kill the dogs.
dogg

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

seriously wrote:
Kill the dogs.
Shut up stupid. We dont know what caused the attack yet, the dogs may have become tangled in the leads and started fighting each other then she attempted to get between them. If we killed every human on earth for being stupid or aggressive our population would sure a little better in control.
seriously

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

dogg wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up stupid. We dont know what caused the attack yet, the dogs may have become tangled in the leads and started fighting each other then she attempted to get between them. If we killed every human on earth for being stupid or aggressive our population would sure a little better in control.
kill the dogs anyway. The point is we will never know why they did what they did. They are animals, not humans. Don't give me this psycho bull crap about animals being equal blah blah If they did become tangled, started to fight and she got into the middle then she may have been bitten but not mauled.
PUT THEM DOWN.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

It seems very strange to me that someone would take it upon their self to walk someone else's dogs. Especially dogs the have a history of being aggressive. It just seems to me that anyone who would go messing with animals is asking for it. My guess is that she took it on herself to try and discipline these animals, and bit off more than she could chew. There is an internet rumor floating around that this gal is an ex-Animal Control person who got fired down in Monroe or someplace.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

One of my dogs is a bulldog mix, and she is a sweet dog, but I have seen people get there ass chewed up trying be friends with her!
kill it

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Animal control needs to take control of that dangerous animal and put her down.
GV4L wrote:
One of my dogs is a bulldog mix, and she is a sweet dog, but I have seen people get there ass chewed up trying be friends with her!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

kill it wrote:
<quoted text>
I called animal control on my dog, before she became my dog. They, along with the owner of the dog released her to me to work with her. She has come along way in 2 yeaars, she now plays with little dogs and kids now. She is an amazing animal, and the best guard dog I have ever seen. You come nosing arond my pace at night, she will chew you a new a##hole, a##hole.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

kill it wrote:
<quoted text>
I called animal control on my dog, before she became my dog. They, along with the owner of the dog released her to me to work with her. She has come a long way in 2 years, she now plays with little dogs and kids now. She is an amazing animal, and the best guard dog I have ever seen. You come nosing around my place at night, she will chew you a new one.
Just Wondering

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

So glad the neighbors came to her aid and hope she makes a full recovery, and NEVER tries to walk dogs with a recent biting history again!!!
who cares

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

kill it wrote:
<quoted text>
If she took it upon herself to walk someone else's dogs that are known to be aggressive then kind of makes her stupid and her fault. Put her down for being stupid.
who cares

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
kill the dogs anyway. The point is we will never know why they did what they did. They are animals, not humans. Don't give me this psycho bull crap about animals being equal blah blah If they did become tangled, started to fight and she got into the middle then she may have been bitten but not mauled.
PUT THEM DOWN.
Well if come mess with my dogs and try to walk them being a stranger they would do the same to you but I doubt you would survive, if you tried to have mine put down you would never have to worry about anything ever again that I can promise biatch. No matter how much you hate to hear the truth or not, humans are nothing more that an advanced species of animal... well some are advanced. We eat other animals to survive just like others in the animal kingdom. I agree with the other guy, if you are going to put the dogs down for acting like a dog then you should kill half the human population for being aggressive and stupid. Come at my dogs you wuss and you will deal with me.
seriously

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>Well if come mess with my dogs and try to walk them being a stranger they would do the same to you but I doubt you would survive, if you tried to have mine put down you would never have to worry about anything ever again that I can promise biatch. No matter how much you hate to hear the truth or not, humans are nothing more that an advanced species of animal... well some are advanced. We eat other animals to survive just like others in the animal kingdom. I agree with the other guy, if you are going to put the dogs down for acting like a dog then you should kill half the human population for being aggressive and stupid. Come at my dogs you wuss and you will deal with me.
WOW..lets resort to name calling...I agree "some" are advanced. Maybe you should read a little more carefully. She walked them "regularly" knew them by name..etc.
Im not going to reply to the rest. It gave me a laugh though.
kill it

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Thats when it gets several +P hollow points down through its back. Then you get your civil summons to answer my claims of damages as well as pain and suffering.. People who keep vicious dogs are stupidly just asking to become FORMER homeowners.
GV4L wrote:
<quoted text>
I called animal control on my dog, before she became my dog. They, along with the owner of the dog released her to me to work with her. She has come along way in 2 yeaars, she now plays with little dogs and kids now. She is an amazing animal, and the best guard dog I have ever seen. You come nosing arond my pace at night, she will chew you a new a##hole, a##hole.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

kill it wrote:
Thats when it gets several +P hollow points down through its back. Then you get your civil summons to answer my claims of damages as well as pain and suffering.. People who keep vicious dogs are stupidly just asking to become FORMER homeowners.
<quoted text>
But you don't have to answer for coming on my property and shooting my dog? You're not the only one with a gun muthafucah!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Boone Forum right now

Search the Boone Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 21 min Waco 1909 55,821
Watauga County Sheriff's race (Dec '13) 14 hr the man 40
Rim Jobs 14 hr Frank 7
Boone Fire 18 hr Frank 5
Judge Phil Ginn (Oct '10) Wed David 15
need items 4 resale (May '13) Wed Joe 4
Thinking about moving to Boone (Jan '11) Wed Too old t 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Boone Jobs

•••