wth happened to humility, honesty, respect and morals

Posted in the Boone Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wondering

Easley, SC

#1 Aug 18, 2012
What has happened to people? I've recently witnessed events that the results gob smacked me. People (many not all) just act, say, or do whatever, to whoever, whenever without any regard. People who have done wrong, broken laws seem to continue on without repercussions, and really good people, can't catch a break..........pinch me so I'll wake up from this nightmare
brian

Sugar Grove, NC

#2 Aug 20, 2012
its not a nightmare its the country we live in today. Years of government waste, lies, thieft, and the over all give a crap about me and noone else attitude we have tollerated out of the US government for years has finally started to spill over. people are sick of always being screwed and the screwers getting to walk away scot free. Is only natural that we as a country evolve to have the same attitude as the government that leads us. Just waite you have not seen the worse of it yet. I forsee in the near future more dupities being killed in the line of duty, judges being attacked and the people revolting agenst any other form of government athority
Joe

Wilmington, NC

#3 Aug 20, 2012
brian wrote:
its not a nightmare its the country we live in today. Years of government waste, lies, thieft, and the over all give a crap about me and noone else attitude we have tollerated out of the US government for years has finally started to spill over. people are sick of always being screwed and the screwers getting to walk away scot free. Is only natural that we as a country evolve to have the same attitude as the government that leads us. Just waite you have not seen the worse of it yet. I forsee in the near future more dupities being killed in the line of duty, judges being attacked and the people revolting agenst any other form of government athority
I'm more concerned about more ignorant people like you still posting on Topix in the future.
Golly

Sanford, NC

#4 Aug 20, 2012
"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers, incontinent,(without self-control), fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof;" II Timothy 3:1-5
To me, there are no better words to describe the times that we are living in.
Pepper

Lenoir, NC

#5 Aug 20, 2012
What are "dupities"?
Bob

Wilmington, NC

#6 Aug 20, 2012
Dupities are the ones who investigate thieft.
Bwahahaha

Lenoir, NC

#7 Aug 20, 2012
Good job, bob!!!!
:)
Dude

Sugar Grove, NC

#8 Aug 20, 2012
I really think Brian needs to go back to school.
Goinhome

West Jefferson, NC

#9 Aug 21, 2012
Scares me to know the current slew of non-caring rude people will breed & raise the next generation.
Tack

Stanley, NC

#10 Aug 22, 2012
The Dems have slaughtered it! No morals, no class!
Pepper

Lenoir, NC

#11 Aug 23, 2012
I think WTH happened to literacy would be a better title for this thread. Jeebus people, where in the hell did some of you go to school? I'm appalled at the grammar (or lack there of).
PIPESTEM BOY 1942

Beltsville, MD

#12 Aug 23, 2012
I totally agree with Golly! we haven't seen anything yet people!
Golly

Sanford, NC

#13 Aug 23, 2012
PIPESTEM BOY 1942 wrote:
I totally agree with Golly! we haven't seen anything yet people!
Thank you and I agree that it is going to get worse. I also believe that the folks who have branded us as "nuts" prove that the verses are true.
brian

Sugar Grove, NC

#14 Aug 23, 2012
the folks that say we are nuts will be the ones screaming for help when it happens. guess what jack ass im helping me and my family
Anon

Blowing Rock, NC

#15 Aug 26, 2012
brian wrote:
the folks that say we are nuts will be the ones screaming for help when it happens. guess what jack ass im helping me and my family
Hopefully there will be more left when "it" happens then you and your family. If not you know what that means, wait for it.........

inbreeding :)P
Golly

Charlotte, NC

#16 Aug 27, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully there will be more left when "it" happens then you and your family. If not you know what that means, wait for it.........
inbreeding :)P
It's strange that you said, "when "it" happens." Do you know what "it" is?
really

Lenoir, NC

#17 Aug 27, 2012
wondering wrote:
What has happened to people? I've recently witnessed events that the results gob smacked me. People (many not all) just act, say, or do whatever, to whoever, whenever without any regard. People who have done wrong, broken laws seem to continue on without repercussions, and really good people, can't catch a break..........pinch me so I'll wake up from this nightmare
Greed, sense of entitlement, generations of reduced education and a steady variance off course of the moral compass. Did not happen in one generation and will not correct it's self in one generation. I doubt we have seen the worst of people yet. Sorry toto, can't click your heels and get back to reality, this is sadly the world we live in now.
Golly

Sanford, NC

#18 Aug 28, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Greed, sense of entitlement, generations of reduced education and a steady variance off course of the moral compass. Did not happen in one generation and will not correct it's self in one generation. I doubt we have seen the worst of people yet. Sorry toto, can't click your heels and get back to reality, this is sadly the world we live in now.
So sad but so true.
brian

Sugar Grove, NC

#19 Aug 30, 2012
Golly wrote:
<quoted text> It's strange that you said, "when "it" happens." Do you know what "it" is?
Yes i know what IT is. and with you having to ask it tells me that you are not smart enough to know it. so you will not be here after it happens.
Bob

Wilmington, NC

#20 Aug 30, 2012
brian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i know what IT is. and with you having to ask it tells me that you are not smart enough to know it. so you will not be here after it happens.
S#it happens!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i need a grill cook bad does anybody know of an... 39 min GoASU4U 2
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ben 59,783
Deep Gap Fire Department 10 hr Donnie 160
mariah harris / kennedy Sun Heather 3
Randy for Sheriff? LOL Sun Not Bob 12
horn in the west Sat dan 5
Wee-Cycle Home Goods Consignment Sale Sep 19 Gary 2
•••
•••
•••

Boone Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Boone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Boone News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Boone
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••