Kratom now avalible locally

Posted in the Boone Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Boonekratom

Palatka, FL

#1 Apr 25, 2011
I have powdered kratom herbal incense at a low price. If you dont want to hassle ordering online. If you want more info email is [email protected]
Biggie McBig

Greenville, SC

#2 Apr 25, 2011
you da 5-0 niggy?
boonekratom

Palatka, FL

#3 Apr 25, 2011
why would a cop try to sell a 100% legal product. So no im not.
420Somewhere

Asheville, NC

#4 Apr 26, 2011
That Sh1t will kill you.. Why would you buy that crap when arguably the best weed in the world is available here in Boone? You guys are nuts. Do some research. I'm a head and have been for 25+ years, and I know what I'm telling you is the truth.. I've been to Holland 7 times and lived in CA. for 5 years, and CO. for around 10 years. I was on GD tour for most all those years combined. NY Diesel is OGC, and you wont find any better danky stank anywhere else then you will here in Boone NC.. I've tried many times..
Boonekratom wrote:
I have powdered kratom herbal incense at a low price. If you dont want to hassle ordering online. If you want more info email is [email protected]
Psyrus

Brevard, NC

#5 Jun 17, 2011
I saw kratum at the octopus garden iii on airport road in asheville, NC...I am considering buying a sample from them and then maybe ordering some bulk online.

Curious as of the dosage (mg kratum leaf) and effects. It would be interesting to do an extraction and isolate the Mitragynine and 7-Hydroxymitragynine compounds and dose on each one seperately...

Apparently 7-Hydroxymitragyine is the dominant psychoactive component and is partial opioid receptor agonist. I wonder if it has any therapeutic value for pain relief?

Since: Aug 11

United States

#6 Aug 31, 2011
Hey Psyrus...do you think it would be at the octopus garden on patton too? Curious cos I just moved here and I'm not able to find a f2f for my doc...
Psyrus

Brevard, NC

#8 Sep 1, 2011
chefsgurl wrote:
Hey Psyrus...do you think it would be at the octopus garden on patton too? Curious cos I just moved here and I'm not able to find a f2f for my doc...
chefsgurl, It is in fact currently available at the Octopus Garden on Airport Road (in the "Airport Center" plaza on the left). I don't remember its exact brand name, but it comes in liquid extract shots for $10 or you can purchase bags of the leaf which people generally brew into a tea. Ask for their opiate analogue products and they should be able to direct accordingly.

Have phun!:)
Psyrus

Brevard, NC

#9 Sep 1, 2011
An addition to my last post, I'm sorry I misread the question. I am unsure as to it's availability on patten ave. in asheville but I do know you can all their location on airport road and request products via mail. I don't know how their payment arrangements are set up, but I'd look into it.

Since: Aug 11

United States

#10 Sep 12, 2011
Thanks!
Doc

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Oct 8, 2011
boonekratom wrote:
. Cause he's A big dumb loud mouth ignorance brother
Doc

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Oct 8, 2011
Doc wrote:
<quoted text>. Cause he's A big dumb loud mouth ignorance brother
Not u Boone dude ole lady is on way down I'm kicking subs hope u gOt that red vien. That. ss used to have
jewles

Melrose, FL

#14 May 29, 2013
Sooooo...anyone have any insight on the use if kratom to ease withdrawal??? I'm a grateful recovering heroin addict...now I'm kicking subxone...as I'm new to the area and haven't gad luck affording a doc to continue my script. My goal is to be entirely drug free however I absolutely hate detoxing!! Does this stuff really work? I've already tapered my subs n "jumped" off. Any suggestions would be great...I'm on day 3 of my detox..its gonna get worse before it gets better
Asheveggie

Weaverville, NC

#15 Jun 6, 2013
jewles wrote:
Sooooo...anyone have any insight on the use if kratom to ease withdrawal??? I'm a grateful recovering heroin addict...now I'm kicking subxone...as I'm new to the area and haven't gad luck affording a doc to continue my script. My goal is to be entirely drug free however I absolutely hate detoxing!! Does this stuff really work? I've already tapered my subs n "jumped" off. Any suggestions would be great...I'm on day 3 of my detox..its gonna get worse before it gets better
Omg! Kratom cures withdrawal. Its a miracle drug. It is mildly addictive. May have saved my life though.
crystalpain73

Ruidoso, NM

#17 Aug 14, 2014
boonekratom wrote:
Are you close to Ruidoso
Shap

Marshall, NC

#18 Jul 22, 2015
420Somewhere wrote:
That Sh1t will kill you.. Why would you buy that crap when arguably the best weed in the world is available here in Boone? You guys are nuts. Do some research. I'm a head and have been for 25+ years, and I know what I'm telling you is the truth.. I've been to Holland 7 times and lived in CA. for 5 years, and CO. for around 10 years. I was on GD tour for most all those years combined. NY Diesel is OGC, and you wont find any better danky stank anywhere else then you will here in Boone NC.. I've tried many times..
<quoted text>
Having lived in California most of my life and having been a semi-successful musician and been a head since Jerry Garcia was alive...I've traveled extensively and have found no better herb than in California. I live in NC now. I go to Boone all of the time and I've yet to find a great strain.
i smell bacon

Goshen, NY

#19 Sep 2, 2015
Boonekratom wrote:
sure thing officer luitenant j dangle reno 911
Ares

West Jefferson, NC

#22 Jul 5, 2016
i smell bacon wrote:
<quoted text>

sure thing officer luitenant j dangle reno 911
Are you still selling kratom in boone?
jon

Pine Bush, NY

#23 Jul 5, 2016
daniel duckworth LOL
digging dank

Vilas, NC

#24 Jul 10, 2016
Bunch of druggies. Do the world a favor and hot shot yourselves like the recent slew of idiots in town.
Jay

Wilkesboro, NC

#27 Jul 31, 2016
digging dank wrote:
Bunch of druggies. Do the world a favor and hot shot yourselves like the recent slew of idiots in town.
Why don't you quit judging people and do the world a favor and pray to God for forgiveness for saying such cruel words! I'm sure you live a perfect life right?? People like you make me wanna break a switch! I feel sorry for you, it must be hard living on that high horse!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Muslims (Sep '16) 3 hr Gin Mill 27
How the Trump Nightmare Ends 3 hr waco1909 24
Hate Crimes Rise in Trump Era 4 hr waco1909 12
Antifa's beliefs 4 hr waco1909 414
As the Ocean levels rise and Trump fooks up mor... 4 hr waco1909 129
Manafort wiretapped 5 hr David53g 8
House Democrats Break Fundraising Record 7 hr Rock 31

Boone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance