First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bone head

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 3, 2011
Anyone know anything about his suboxone clinic? how much will he write? is he a good doctor? does he require counseling? thanx!
Biggie McBig

Greenville, SC

#2 Apr 3, 2011
nah, I doubt he needs counseling. Rehab maybe, but not counseling.
nbkforever

Vilas, NC

#3 May 13, 2011
bone head wrote:
Anyone know anything about his suboxone clinic? how much will he write? is he a good doctor? does he require counseling? thanx!vid,
yes, dr fann does require counseling. but they counseling it more than we do. if u have health insurance, going there will save a lot of money. ask for a counselor other than david mclemore. but, if u can afford it, go to stepping stone. i had been on methadone for 10yrs @ mcleod, switched to dr fann for 6mnths until i had probs w david, back to mcleod 1yr. david brumfield, from mcleod, opened stepping stone. he's awesome. but, subxn is $11per day PLUS 75cents per milligram. within 8 mnths, i was detoxed. dec 8 was my last day. GOOD LUCK!!!!!
nbkforever

Vilas, NC

#4 May 13, 2011
<they need counseling more than we do.> sorry
cryptkeeper

West Jefferson, NC

#6 Feb 8, 2012
Yes Dr fann is a great doctor. He is very understanding and will work with you and help you in any way.
nuhuh

Davenport, IA

#7 Feb 9, 2012
Beg to differ, was desperate for help couple yrs ago & they booted me cause I couldn't afford my copay On 1 occasion.... if u really want to help, and care about your patients in the addiction program, you wouldn't turn them away for 30.00. Then proceed to send letter by mail, stating you could No longer treat patient then and in the future. It's a money hungry bunch......No compassion
blarney

Casar, NC

#8 Feb 9, 2012
scum bags
anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jul 2, 2012
Is he taking new patients? Does he accept Medicaid?
anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jul 2, 2012
Need help finding sub dr.i have medicaid
junkytrunky

Lenoir, NC

#11 Jul 5, 2012
Think Medicaid and food stamp recipients should have to pass a monthly supervised drug screen prior to receiving any benefits. A random screen as well each month. So many people could use the aid, however those who use drugs and refuse work, receive the benefits. If one can afford drugs, then they ought to be able to buy groceries and carry health insurance. Let those ( namely elderly, physically disabled, chronically or terminally ill, or those down on their luck but try) benefit from the services. If anyone knows a Tammy W., RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN..........she claims to be disabled, uses bogus diseases and illnesses for personal gain. Makes nice with any man or woman who'll pay attention and fall for the scam, then uses their sympathy and generosity to have things. Has rent assistance, but manages to eat out frequently, not taco bell either. Told a gf one time she had leukemia!!! It isn't gossip or rumors either, It's fact. Gets all kinds of assistance from social services, but can go out dancing,---bad back, leg, heart, cancer and all. Climb right up in that truck and run around....
anonymous

Mooresville, NC

#12 Jul 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="junkytr'unky"]T hink Medicaid and food stamp recipients should have to pass a monthly supervised drug screen prior to receiving any benefits. A random screen as well each month. So many people could use the aid, however those who use drugs and refuse work, receive the benefits. If one can afford drugs, then they ought to be able to buy groceries and carry health insurance. Let those ( namely elderly, physically disabled, chronically or terminally ill, or those down on their luck but try) benefit from the services. If anyone knows a Tammy W., RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN..........she claims to be disabled, uses bogus diseases and illnesses for personal gain. Makes nice with any man or woman who'll pay attention and fall for the scam, then uses their sympathy and generosity to have things. Has rent assistance, but manages to eat out frequently, not taco bell either. Told a gf one time she had leukemia!!! It isn't gossip or rumors either, It's fact. Gets all kinds of assistance from social services, but can go out dancing,---bad back, leg, heart, cancer and all. Climb right up in that truck and run around....[/QUOTE]Wow you really got it bad for the person you're slandering.LOL. why are you even on this page if you're anti addict
anonymous

Mooresville, NC

#13 Jul 5, 2012
junkytrunky wrote:
Think Medicaid and food stamp recipients should have to pass a monthly supervised drug screen prior to receiving any benefits. A random screen as well each month. So many people could use the aid, however those who use drugs and refuse work, receive the benefits. If one can afford drugs, then they ought to be able to buy groceries and carry health insurance. Let those ( namely elderly, physically disabled, chronically or terminally ill, or those down on their luck but try) benefit from the services. If anyone knows a Tammy W., RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN..........she claims to be disabled, uses bogus diseases and illnesses for personal gain. Makes nice with any man or woman who'll pay attention and fall for the scam, then uses their sympathy and generosity to have things. Has rent assistance, but manages to eat out frequently, not taco bell either. Told a gf one time she had leukemia!!! It isn't gossip or rumors either, It's fact. Gets all kinds of assistance from social services, but can go out dancing,---bad back, leg, heart, cancer and all. Climb right up in that truck and run around....
BY THE WAY YOU ARE REQUIRED A DRUG TEST EVERY MONTH AT ANY
anonymous

Mooresville, NC

#14 Jul 5, 2012
At any dr
Or clinic that treats addiction you just should keep you're critical thoughts to you're self.before you hurt someone who could be in early recovery.!! And cause them to relaps
junkytrunky

Lenoir, NC

#15 Jul 5, 2012
Obviously my point was missed. All for treatment, just seems like many have Medicaid paying for it. I don't wish anyone relapses, I lived many years with an addict. I wish there were * grants* or charitable funding for that and free up Medicaid funds for people who aren't using. I'm not sorry for having that opinion and I don't see it being critical. As far as the person I mentioned, I know for fact the system is played. I as well as many others can attest to that situation. If anyone wants to do for her its their business, however, I don't agree with lying, exaggerating , and faking illness in order to obtain things, or have work etc done for free . I'll help anyone I can as long as they are honest. People that truly need a hand get passed over sometimes because some people haven't got a conscious and do play off peoples sympathy. I'll do without before id tell someone I had leukemia in order to get new carpet, then wait till they're done and go out partying at the moose lodge. BTW, I'm pretty sure my opinions and words are hardly as harsh as some I've read and yet to come.
I read the topic, 1. Cause It's public, 2. Cause I felt like it, and
3. Because I have met people who have and now go to treatment there.
Also, their tests are NOT supervised. I have read articles, heard people brag about how easy it is to use other means to pass the test.
I suppose, after watching a few people close to me use, lie, steal, die, assault others, walk out on their kids/families cause they could use, fool the system and not have a.care in the world, I do think the system should be revamped. I've also seen those who did have cancer, losing their battle, struggling to make do because they didn't want to be a burden while some who never even had it , well, I explained that already. Now that I've said my piece, defended my opinion , I apologize to those insulted or offended, take care...peace
MountaineerMed

Sanford, NC

#17 Aug 23, 2012
blarney wrote:
scum bags
Our staff apologizes for the unfortunate turn of events that you experienced. I would however like to point out that if this happened a few years ago then Mountaineer Medical Services would not be the facility that "booted" you. Our office has been open for a little over a year, not several as your post indicates. We at MMS try to be understanding in regards to finances. For further clarification please give the office a call.
MountaineerMed

Sanford, NC

#18 Aug 23, 2012
nuhuh wrote:
Beg to differ, was desperate for help couple yrs ago & they booted me cause I couldn't afford my copay On 1 occasion.... if u really want to help, and care about your patients in the addiction program, you wouldn't turn them away for 30.00. Then proceed to send letter by mail, stating you could No longer treat patient then and in the future. It's a money hungry bunch......No compassion
Our staff apologizes for the unfortunate turn of events that you experienced. I would however like to point out that if this happened a few years ago then Mountaineer Medical Services would not be the facility that "booted" you. Our office has been open for a little over a year, not several as your post indicates. We at MMS try to be understanding in regards to finances. For further clarification please give the office a call.
anonymous

Wilmington, NC

#19 Aug 23, 2012
yo dr phan waz up? how is dr d?
junkytrunky

United States

#20 Sep 19, 2012
I stand by my opinion. This last 2 weeks I know someone who was a patient, was humiliated by the therapist and guess what?? Huge relapse. Did anyone call to even try to see WHY THE HELL the person didn't come back ??? Hell no they didn't. If the staff (everyone) cared so much looks like someone would have reached out.....it is so painful to watch someone give up because no one encourages or believes in them. Just this morning I watched as this person was sick due to withdrawal, SICK

Since: May 12

Boone, NC

#21 Oct 4, 2012
If you or anyone you know is in need of sub's then email me at: draxxus1789@hotmail.com

serious people only.......

Since: May 12

Boone, NC

#22 Oct 4, 2012
I know thats my first post and seems sketch but thats because I was poking around Google. "silk road" used to be a good place but not anymore..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows Cookie 4 hr dbanner 1
500 National Guard in Baltimore 4 hr Blue Triangle 288
10 most DANGEROUS States to live in 5 hr David53g 112
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 (Sep '14) 6 hr State of Florida 9,606
Local Politics Do you approve of Judy Porter Poe as Commissioner? 13 hr Nancy 1
Review: Hedrick Kepley Attorneys 18 hr ronson 007 154
Why is it so hard to be a white man? (Feb '14) Apr 30 Man 11
More from around the web

Boone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]