victim

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jun 2, 2012
Me and my family reserved a room at the super 8 motel in boone for 5 nights.We arrived around 10pm and payed for our room. On our way to our room there were people outside drinking and being loud, inside the hotel when my wife, mother inlaw, 8 yearold daughter and myself were in the hall way a man came out of his room naked. We opened the door to our room and inside the smell was sickening. My wife and I looked at each other and said we are not staying here. we went back down stairs to the desk after being there maybe 5 minutes and told the lady we were not satying and we wanted a refund. The lady contacted her boss "BOB" and he said we were to pay $80.63 for one night since we reserved and that was it. we found another room that night and all was fine. We get home and the hotel charged us for all 5 nights even though we were there no more than 5 minutes and "BOB" says he can not and will not help us, he is robbing us of almost $500.00 dollars. Just wanted to warn everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sixth annual contest for Iowa's Best Burger Mar 2 jennyp 1
looking for christain couple to adopt my newbor... Mar 1 Anita 1
Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) Feb 25 prices still up 171
Rand Paul defends shushing interview Feb 16 The Sage of Main ... 66
Ready, Ames, fire? Jan '15 Aria 1
Debate: Marijuana - Ames, IA (Aug '10) Dec '14 Chris 25
Santa has a message for culprits behind stolen ... Dec '14 Don 1
Boone Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Boone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News