Frank

Meridian, ID

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Investors wanted for gold mining operation.

I have several years worth of experience in finding and mining gold on a recreational level. I have had lots of success with this. The other members of my crew have decades worth of knowledge and experience in the gold mining field on a industrial level. Over the past year we have been doing our research, what we have found is a piece of land in western Alaska that should yield a large amount of gold. Through our research we are confident that this trip will be worth its weight in gold, literally. At this point the only thing that is lacking is the funds to get up there and get the gold out of the ground. We are looking for cash investors that want to be on going partners or cashed out with interest at the end of the season, details can be worked out. thank you.
Frank

Meridian, ID

#2 Oct 8, 2012
If any one is interested feel free to send me an email at [email protected] thanks for reading and God bless :)
reader

Glenville, WV

#3 Oct 8, 2012
SCAMMER
Frank

Meridian, ID

#4 Oct 8, 2012
reader wrote:
SCAMMER
, aww man, dont be like that, im not a scammer, Im just a guy with a plan, but like most this economy has taken me for a ride, just trying to make an honest living doing manual labor looking for some gold. God bless :)
Love

Henderson, NV

#5 Apr 7, 2016
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>, aww man, dont be like that, im not a scammer, Im just a guy with a plan, but like most this economy has taken me for a ride, just trying to make an honest living doing manual labor looking for some gold. God bless :)
This man scammed me out of 350$!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boomer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Domestic incident results in murder charge in F... 1 hr Donna 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Sundog512 1,586
Local girl, Madolyn Williamson, making shoplift... 3 hr Angelfood McSpade 9
unsolved murders in Gauley Bridge (Jun '09) 7 hr Terri 209
Bobbie Rae Webb 11 hr The Devil knows all 1
Travis Grose 12 hr Winifred 9
Jerry Odell's missing wife 18 hr PamC 50

Boomer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance