Boomer Man Sentenced Wednesday

Boomer Man Sentenced Wednesday

There are 5 comments on the WOWK story from Dec 15, 2010, titled Boomer Man Sentenced Wednesday. In it, WOWK reports that:

Zachary Dye of Boomer was sentenced to two years of jail time and he will participate in a work release program outside of jail during that time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOWK.

melvin falbo

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Dec 25, 2010
what a joke the system in wv is as racial as the south in the 50s if zack dye were black he would have been beat down like pat grooms who served 7 years for 50 bucks worth of dope which in fl is considered personal use the kkk at the boomer baptist church had their say so that was the mr. dyes ace that set him free what will be the outcome when the fitzwater tribe gets popped just say jesus and you can screw anyone anytime
Huh

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 5, 2011
What in the world does a church have to do with dye? Explain because this makes no sense
investigator

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 24, 2012
hey melvin falbo...aka pat shulte...your dead so i don't guess you'll be around to see any outcomes soon.
Big Gitty Is Dead

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 26, 2012
Now where am I supposed to get some weed ?
CPS

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 20, 2012
You haven't been getting weed from big gitty, you idoit. Relatives shouldn't talk so much shit!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boomer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Future of WVU Institute of Technology being dis... (Jan '15) 2 hr SHT HEAD 58
little general 14 hr anonymous 7
Red Truck 18 hr BIGBAD Mitchell 10
Create your own Forum Sun tja 745
Greg Toney (Jul '10) Sat BBK 28
News Wvu Bog to discuss futures of Montgomery, Beckl... Sat beverly 2
Misty Hopkins / Leo Belcher Aug 28 maybe 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Boomer Mortgages