Curious George

Manila, AR

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Does anyone know what happen to the Manager that worked at sonic. her name is erika, I use to eat there alot and now i dont' see her anymore. She was always polite and when my order was messed up she fixed it herself and gave me a discount. I normally eat there on a reg basis's but since I don't see her there anymore I hardly go. I ran into a friend of hers the other day. Said she was trying to open her own resturant. I think Bono needs that. She would make a great owner one day. I just wish the other managers understood customers like she did.

United States

#2 Jun 17, 2012
Some Mexican guy named Benny has been the manager for at least 6 years now.
i like

Paragould, AR

#3 Jun 18, 2012
guest wrote:
Some Mexican guy named Benny has been the manager for at least 6 years now.

Trumann, AR

#4 Jun 18, 2012
Yay Sonic!
Curios George

United States

#5 Jun 20, 2012
Erika was an ast. Manager she worked mostly days worked alot there.

Trumann, AR

#6 Jun 20, 2012
Curios George wrote:
Erika was an ast. Manager she worked mostly days worked alot there.
she walked out a few weeks ago
Curios George

Manila, AR

#7 Jun 24, 2012
Wonder what happen she made that place her life i would.ask how her day is.and she would say not.over been here for.ten hours. ...still going strong though.alaays had a smile

United States

#8 Jul 16, 2012
Ericka walked out because she wasn't getting the "respect" she felt she deserved. Also she couldn't "handle" the night time crew.

Blytheville, AR

#9 Jan 12, 2013
When you mean by couldnt handle the.night time you mean by i got tired of there.smartass high school behind the back talking trash they did to everyone in that place yes then i couldnt handle night crew only cause i didnt want to break something in that store. Benny is a good guy but when it comes to his business he lets his workers walk all over him. Man up and yell and be strict if i was running that place in his position i would def be hiring cuz alot of ppl would be fired. And if half the customers see whats going in there they wouldnt be back. I loved my customers and enjoyed working for the ppl of bono and trying to make them happy i still miss working there just cause i miss alot of my customers.... But way to much damn drama...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bono Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many Hillary lies about her servers? (Jun '15) 7 min guest 1,780
Old R & R Repair building 49 min Old Man Mcdilda 7
Brag about Obamacare 51 min guest 2
Blonde girl at triks 2 hr Hopeless 4
Why doesn't Hillary ever wear a dress? 2 hr Clay 16
Breaking: Trump merging with Piggly Wiggly 4 hr Patriot for Hillary 1
Breaking: Trumps Toupèe made in CHINA 4 hr Patriot 6

Bono Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance