Fancy Face

Leesville, LA

#1 Feb 14, 2009
Does any one know anything about him.
bono resident

Chickasha, OK

#2 Feb 14, 2009
he used to drive a ups truck, don't know for sure if he still does , but i see him around bono from time to time
County Resident

Blytheville, AR

#3 Feb 21, 2009
He lives on 324 by the bridge and is still a jerk just like his dad was.
Ginny G

Lake City, AR

#4 Jun 24, 2009
Mr. Hurd was one of the nicest people that ever lived on this earth. I can not beleive somone would say this about such a good Christian man. Obviously, whoever posted this did not know him very well at all!!
Guest

Georgetown, TX

#5 Jun 28, 2009
Harlan Hurd was a jerk and a bigot. I knew him for years and years. He was against school taxes to educate kids and wrote letters to the Jonesboro Sun on a regular basis bitching about having to pay school taxes. He was a christian when it would beneifit him. If assholes like him are going to be in Heaven then I would rather not go.
bono resident

Chickasha, OK

#6 Jun 29, 2009
the topic was Mark Hurd, why do you people always have to come on here slurring others? Can't you go by the golden rule "if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all"....geezzzzzzzzz
I knew Mark through UPS and i always thought he was a very nice person
Mickey

Blytheville, AR

#7 Jul 2, 2009
Sounds like there are a couple of women on here who wanted what they could not have. I know Mark, leave him alone. He hasnt been anything but nice to me and my family.
guest

Bossier City, LA

#8 Jul 2, 2009
I think Mark is a very nice guy. Is he seeing anyone now
County Resident

Blytheville, AR

#9 Jul 15, 2009
Im a male and he is a jerk.
Mark

United States

#10 Aug 20, 2009
County Resident wrote:
Im a male and he is a jerk.
Wow...Thanks for the ones who stood up for me.My guess is,you wont have to worry about heaven,and as for the school taxes,he didnt think it was fair for only a few to have to pay and others not to pay any..such as your self...the way it is now,the more you own the more you pay,lets face it,we all have kids and everyone should help to pay for their education. I never thought I could draw so much attention,my guess is someone needs to get a life and move on or pick up the phone and talk to me if I have upset you this much
guest

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Oct 12, 2009
to the top
new comer

Bossier City, LA

#12 Nov 23, 2009
i heard he is a cheater......and a sorry father....when you see him ask him what
really goes on in the back of his ups
truck on church parking lots.....lol
co worker

United States

#13 Nov 24, 2009
YOU HEARD WRONG!!!!!!!!!! He is one of the hardest working persons I know and is a very good father,and he is not a cheater,there are always 2 sides of a story,what happened was along time ago and in the past,but I'm sure you are perfect and dont ever make mistakes....You are a COWARD.....AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED.....
new comer

Bossier City, LA

#14 Nov 24, 2009
co worker wrote:
YOU HEARD WRONG!!!!!!!!!! He is one of the hardest working persons I know and is a very good father,and he is not a cheater,there are always 2 sides of a story,what happened was along time ago and in the past,but I'm sure you are perfect and dont ever make mistakes....You are a COWARD.....AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED.....
No I didn't hear wrong.....he is a cheater,,,,even if it was a while ago....so he is a hard worker....that does not make him a good moral person....and I thought his character was what people wanted to know when they asked the about him....why am I coward? you didn't post your name either lol.....He is a short tempered man who has a past that will follow him for some time yet....people haven't forgotten who he is and how he has lived his life.
new comer

Bossier City, LA

#15 Nov 24, 2009
i dont understand why anyone would even ask about him. i heard he was engaged, but that must have just been a rumor because he still is not married and that was along time ago.
Mark

United States

#16 Nov 27, 2009
Before you spread lies about me,you need to get your facts straight.IS means present tense,not past.Sorry Father?? hear that too,or do you know 1st hand,and nothing ever went on,ever,in back of a truck on a Church lot.You are a coward!! Just so you and people like you know,I dont care what you think.There will always be your type spreading lies and gossip instead of tending to your own affairs.As for me,I tried to make things right with the 1 being that matters,God.As for you,"He that is without sin among you,let him cast a stone" John 8
Old bono girl

Russellville, AR

#17 Dec 12, 2009
Mark, you, me and everyone else has a past, good and bad! But if you dont for give, you are the JERK! Sounds like the ones that r talkin bad about Mark is just wishing they could be more like him!!! A good, GREAT man and a caring father! Has for Marks father "MY HE REST IN PEACE" Leave HIM out of this!!!!!
HA ha

United States

#18 Jan 24, 2010
Guest wrote:
Harlan Hurd was a jerk and a bigot. I knew him for years and years. He was against school taxes to educate kids and wrote letters to the Jonesboro Sun on a regular basis bitching about having to pay school taxes. He was a christian when it would beneifit him. If assholes like him are going to be in Heaven then I would rather not go.
Dont worry Im pretty sure you are not going
A friend

United States

#19 Jan 24, 2010
new comer wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't hear wrong.....he is a cheater,,,,even if it was a while ago....so he is a hard worker....that does not make him a good moral person....and I thought his character was what people wanted to know when they asked the about him....why am I coward? you didn't post your name either lol.....He is a short tempered man who has a past that will follow him for some time yet....people haven't forgotten who he is and how he has lived his life.
Question is why do you even care? Unless you are the one he hurt it is really none of your business. If you have a problem then I suggest you get therapy cause it is really unhealthy to obsess about someone who is not part of your life. Jealous much?
guest

Lake Charles, LA

#20 Mar 18, 2010
to the top

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bono Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Pillow on Tinder?? 21 min Confused 8
Democrats, Not Putin, Are Real Threat To America 22 min Guest 16
Does Families Inc. handle gender transitioning? 1 hr Katie 25
Top Election Official Found ‘No Credible Eviden... 2 hr guest 11
Divorced men 2 hr Guest 69
News Teachers express their dismay over summer 'vaca... 2 hr Guest 31
The snowflake who didnt get his way 2 hr fartmanblows 4

Bono Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bono Mortgages