Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81699 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#54382 Jun 3, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Poor cry babies, Get you a bib for your puking.
Ancient Age, you are the one who comes on here and pouts like a baby, just go look in the mirror and face your own reality with a baby bottle in you mouth while you change your depends.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#54383 Jun 3, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Aint that spechal!!! The troll lacking wit and creativity
Since you're lacking creativity, here's an idea, you need to simply go get a statue of FakeBeliever's (_____O_____) so you will have something to kiss 24/7 since no genuine, rational human being will even dare to come near your pathetic mug.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#54384 Jun 3, 2012
Yes, those idiots are regulars alright, regular toilet paper cleaning up (_____O_____)'s.

Regular Losers

Regular Idiots

Regular Never Been's
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#54385 Jun 3, 2012
I am not a cry baby at all, I DON'T CARE what anyone posts, but the whining you folks do over being bored is ridiculous.

It is obvious that you cry babies want a pacifier and the lot lizard wants to supply it. So if you all would just team up and quit fantasizing and get on with your latent desires and quit trying to intimidate the adults with your whining, everyone one be happier.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#54387 Jun 3, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I am not a cry baby at all, I DON'T CARE what anyone posts, but the whining you folks do over being bored is ridiculous.
It is obvious that you cry babies want a pacifier and the lot lizard wants to supply it. So if you all would just team up and quit fantasizing and get on with your latent desires and quit trying to intimidate the adults with your whining, everyone one be happier.
If the Codvine healing meeting couldn't help you, I doubt that truck stop lot lizards can either. They are just telling you it's stiff and the best they ever had. These old bags on here will tell you anything too. They are rejected old hoochie mamas too. They are real losers with their bird nest hairdo's. That's the only thing stiff is that hair with a gallon of Paul Mitchell sprayed on it. You sillies complain nonstop.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#54389 Jun 3, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Since you're lacking creativity, here's an idea, you need to simply go get a statue of FakeBeliever's (_____O_____) so you will have something to kiss 24/7 since no genuine, rational human being will even dare to come near your pathetic mug.
As I have said before, he can't get laid in Scottsville and he has never been this bad of a suck up before. He has a really bad case of the hots for FakeBeliever. They better hurry and get together, this is their only chance. No one else will ever have either of them. They have so much in common, copy & paste, saying dumb schitt, ugly, this is the perfect couple.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#54392 Jun 3, 2012
LICMABALS wrote:
<quoted text>and they both like to licmabalsac gruesome 2some
If ya weren't suchadik ya might just get yerbalslikd.

“Melanin Power”

Since: Jun 12

Secret Society

#54394 Jun 3, 2012
"we are the children that your parrent's warned you about"

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#54395 Jun 3, 2012
Miss Font wrote:
Good morning boys---are you both playing nicely with others?
Good morning Nanny Cont. I've been good. Now may I have my breast feeding? Nanny can't you have a breast lift? I getting tired of gowing between your legs to find a nipple. It smells funny there too.
Teddy
Miss Font

Boynton Beach, FL

#54396 Jun 3, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Nanny Cont. I've been good. Now may I have my breast feeding? Nanny can't you have a breast lift? I getting tired of gowing between your legs to find a nipple. It smells funny there too.
Teddy
it builds character my far tater
Smoothcootie

Bowling Green, KY

#54397 Jun 3, 2012
WooooooHoooooo Fellars I Am on My own now had to HAVE SOME retard tell me that...lmfao

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#54398 Jun 3, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have said before, he can't get laid in Scottsville and he has never been this bad of a suck up before. He has a really bad case of the hots for FakeBeliever. They better hurry and get together, this is their only chance. No one else will ever have either of them. They have so much in common, copy & paste, saying dumb schitt, ugly, this is the perfect couple.
I notice you try to disguise your comment to me by posting it to someone else. Well I caught it. Is there no end to how low your cowardice will stoop?...Coward!
kung fu

Glasgow, KY

#54399 Jun 3, 2012
yea
Avi

Greensburg, KY

#54400 Jun 3, 2012
Arent we going to run out of birds soon?
Annie

Vilonia, AR

#54402 Jun 3, 2012
know wrote:
<quoted text>
big events usually have small subtle beginnings...to ignore these potential signs is foolish on your part without at least doing some investigating or research on possible causes. You will be the one who will be woefully unprepared when or if catastrophe ever strikes. Ignorance is bliss so go have a beer, take your Xanax, and continue playing your video games.
ya know, that might be true, but why live every day, expecting disaster? People have been preaching catastrophe since the beginning and in the 50s ppl spent fortunes on bomb shelters and filled them up with emergency provisions. And for what....? Most of them made very expensive playhouses for their kids. I mean, it's great being prepared for anything, but I'd hate to spend my life nervous as a cat every time
something odd happens with the weather or
something, like these birds that I'm sure there's a
very plausable explanation. Animals are
complicated and do a lot of things we don't
always understand. Ppl have also been
preaching end of days since the beginning.
EVERYTHING is a sign! Geez, they thought it
was the end when the Nixon scandal happened,
because they named the scandal watergate, after
the WATERGATE HOTEL, and because the word watergate is in the bible, ppl went crazy! And 40+ years later, we're still here. Just like the other post said, I don't think anybody knows, or will know when the end of days comes. And as far as great disaster goes, I'm not gonna be living my life always afraid somethings gonna happen.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#54403 Jun 3, 2012
I know wrote:
Naw, we will run out of trolls before we run out of birds.
Watch out the roaming idiot troll will think you are me. It is so delusional it thinks ALL Etown posters are the SAME person (lmao at that), and ALL Etown locations are actually from Etown. They are probably ALL from Scottsville or Campbellsville.(lmao even more). What a detective wannabe it is. Always threatening people on EVERY thread, it's going to "out" them, arrest them, have their posts removed, have them banned, all while using the Unaanus' playbook of words. What a pathetic existence instead of a life it must live. Living to posts disgusting posts and unaanus/uglygurl worshipping to make itself feel wanted. Get a real life EDITH LUCILLE HICKS DUKE!
Feel free to visit the new site about it since all the hundreds of threads started on it and unanus have met their timely death in the topix cemetery. No one will talk to them in Scottsville, but the unanus troll club.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsville-k...
I HAVE a life, you copy and paste troll, or I'd be dead. All you can do is copy and paste because you are just THAT stupid and uneducated. It really shows.
You're MUCH dumber than I thought. Maybe if you had had some parenting in your life, you would know how to do ANYTHING else but copy and paste. You were a loser at birth, all thru your life, and OH such a loser now.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#54404 Jun 3, 2012
And, for the record, I NEVER EVER said "all people from Elizabethtown were the same person", I just know a fake azz loser that changes names. I find people who change names like YOU pathetic. You are a unique kind of loser. Someone without a brain. Someone who couldn't come up with an idea in their head, and be ONE person and ONLY one. Name changers LIKE YOU are pathetic losers. And, not just online. You are a big nothing in real life too, and you get MAD when someone is smarter than you-- AND right about your loser azz. Waaaa! Waaa!

Scotts Vegas

#54405 Jun 3, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I HAVE a life, you copy and paste troll, or I'd be dead. All you can do is copy and paste because you are just THAT stupid and uneducated. It really shows.
You're MUCH dumber than I thought. Maybe if you had had some parenting in your life, you would know how to do ANYTHING else but copy and paste. You were a loser at birth, all thru your life, and OH such a loser now.
Translation; Waah wah gobbledy goop poopy trash please talk 2 me I wanna threaten you yadi yadi yada forgot my bib poop on my Sunday rags luv a una i wanna b the only troll A COMMIE TROLL no-one like me shlurpidy arrggrmeea I need help.
I know

Antioch, TN

#54406 Jun 3, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I HAVE a life, you copy and paste troll, or I'd be dead. All you can do is copy and paste because you are just THAT stupid and uneducated. It really shows.
You mean an exsistence and not a very good one or you wouldn't be on topix 24/7 with the rest of these disgusting trolls you follow. Why don't you come up with some new material? Your unanus troll manual phrases are getting annoying. You are a bore. You have said those comments thousands of times in every single Scottsville thread there is. You thrust yourself into every subject whether you know the people/topic or not. I have been reading them all for years. When do you have time to take care of your family? You are a pathetic wannabe. That copy and paste of YOUR own words and all that personal info you posts really gets to you don't it Edith? You call everyone that who post a link and article from the news or paper. It is fact, in true words, not a personal opinion or interpretation of what they read. You can dish the shit out, but you get your boxers in a wad when someone throws it back at you. Why don't you stroll your fatass back to your love threads you people start and dig them up out of the topix cemetery you refer to. You are pathetically amusing in a desperate troll like manner. I told you when I came back from vacation you had better stay off these people but there you are following your little fudgepacking buddies to try and aggravate the bird topic folks. You are a joke, Edith. Run along now. Don't you have some cops to call? lmao at you.

Scotts Vegas

#54407 Jun 3, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
And, for the record, I NEVER EVER said "all people from Elizabethtown were the same person", I just know a fake azz loser that changes names. I find people who change names like YOU pathetic. You are a unique kind of loser. Someone without a brain. Someone who couldn't come up with an idea in their head, and be ONE person and ONLY one. Name changers LIKE YOU are pathetic losers. And, not just online. You are a big nothing in real life too, and you get MAD when someone is smarter than you-- AND right about your loser azz. Waaaa! Waaa!
Another translation; WAAAAAAAH WAH WAH WAAAAHHHH!!! Me suffer menopause heat flash brain burnin wish I had good sense wanna b like smart people help me outta Unas' butt clean me up I still looka like a turd WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonnyman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
geneva at ponderosa (Apr '12) 14 min Bill 14
Jennifer Sexton 17 min Joel 10
Cherokee hills ,I'm getting charged 18 min Forced Fed 5
Does anyone know Paul sarton? 19 min Cheese 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min another viewer 157,887
Christians who don't know the Bible 26 min Shameful 3
Do you even look in the mirror? 27 min Lol 9

Bonnyman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonnyman Mortgages