First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lynn

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Hi neighbors, I live in Cub Run. Yesterday at 5:15pm, on my property, a late model black ford truck and a late model white or pearl/silver chevy truck were seen by myself and my two neighbors slinging gravel from my driveway. My husband's dog was taken by one of these two vehicles. In Kentucky this is a class A felony, not to mention pure mean. "Brody" is a black lab mix, 7 months old, tall for his age, a bark that sounds like that of an older dog, and has a patch of white on his chest that looks like a bat. I beg if anyone knows anything that could lead us back to Brody successfully there is a $300.00 reward. Please help. We are very distraught. Kindly leave me a comment as I will be logging in daily. We have filed a report with the Hart Co. Sheriff"s Dept. Again, this occurred at 5:15 yesterday on hwy. 1827 {Cherry Spring Rd.} about 2 miles from the Cub Run post office towards the Edmonson Co. line.
My thanks again, Lynn Also, Brody has a royal blue collar.
help

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 7, 2012
I hope he's returned to you safely.
hello

Glasgow, KY

#3 Aug 12, 2012
Hello please post a phone number i think your dog was dropped at our house.
Lynn

Glasgow, KY

#5 Aug 20, 2012
dear "hello", this is Lynn again. I really hope you see this. For three weeks I have been trying to locate our dog Brody. I thought we found him, but it wasn't him. These people were in Munfordville. I also realized unfortunately too late that whenever I was posting my phone number for whatever reason, it was not showing. I had several people tell me this. Finally we found if we spell the number - it posts. I hope were not too late, and if you still have the dog in your sights, PLEASE call me or my husband Tim at Five Two Four, Three One Six Five. Thank you so much, Lynn
Ashley

Glasgow, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2012
What is your area code?
Lynn

Glasgow, KY

#7 Aug 20, 2012
Two Seven Zero
Ashley

Glasgow, KY

#8 Aug 20, 2012
Did your dog have brown eyes?
Lynn

Glasgow, KY

#9 Aug 21, 2012
Did? Please call me if you possibly know something. Thanks, Lynn
Ashley

Glasgow, KY

#10 Aug 21, 2012
Ok. But first i have to ask you, did your dog like to wiggle its tail?
Lynn

Glasgow, KY

#11 Aug 22, 2012
yes, brown eyes, and yes, wiggled tail to the point where his whole back end would sway
Lynn

Glasgow, KY

#12 Aug 22, 2012
sre you in Canmer, in Hart Co.?
Ashley

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 22, 2012
Lynn wrote:
sre you in Canmer, in Hart Co.?
Why does it matter where I am at?
Lynn

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 23, 2012
forget it Ashley. you obviously don't have anything better to do, and you need to do some growing up
Ashley

Glasgow, KY

#15 Aug 23, 2012
Lynn wrote:
forget it Ashley. you obviously don't have anything better to do, and you need to do some growing up
I am grown up. Sounds like you need to though. You should not have an animal if you cant take care of it.
help

Glasgow, KY

#16 Aug 28, 2012
umm, Ashley, you do sound immature. Lynn had their dog STOLEN.
Ashley

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 28, 2012
help wrote:
umm, Ashley, you do sound immature. Lynn had their dog STOLEN.
Which means if it had been in the proper hands they would not have put in a situation where it could have got stolen. Evidently they did not love the dog enough if they let this happen.
Todd

Glasgow, KY

#18 Aug 30, 2012
hey Ashley are you saying that anyone that lets their dog out or off its leash to run for a while doesn't love their pet? you got a lot of nerve there has been six dogs counting mine stolen in this area since December. because you are on a bonnieville topix should we all assume you are a meth head?
help

Glasgow, KY

#19 Aug 30, 2012
ha, no kidding. and what do you mean when you say proper hands and putting it in a situation? so like if my kid goes to the mailbox by herself and gets grabbed then it was my fault? or like if someone breaks into my house and steals my rings off of the back of the sink does that mean I put my rings in a situation to be stolen? you need to think before you accuse someone of something you know nothing about
Ashley

Glasgow, KY

#20 Aug 30, 2012
Todd wrote:
hey Ashley are you saying that anyone that lets their dog out or off its leash to run for a while doesn't love their pet? you got a lot of nerve there has been six dogs counting mine stolen in this area since December. because you are on a bonnieville topix should we all assume you are a meth head?
Do as you want Todd. It wont bother me. Everyone has an opinion. Does someone whipe your butt after you use the bathroom?
Ashley

Glasgow, KY

#21 Aug 30, 2012
help wrote:
ha, no kidding. and what do you mean when you say proper hands and putting it in a situation? so like if my kid goes to the mailbox by herself and gets grabbed then it was my fault? or like if someone breaks into my house and steals my rings off of the back of the sink does that mean I put my rings in a situation to be stolen? you need to think before you accuse someone of something you know nothing about
Well, how old is your daughter? Have you properly not to talk to strangers? Maybe your rings should be in a safer place. What if they were to accidentally fall down the drain? Do you have a burglar alarm or video surveilance? Did you get the rings out of a 25 cent bubble gum machine? Have you heard of putting valuables in a safe that is permanently anchored? Sounds to me as if you have problems. Did you graduate high school?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonnieville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 11 hr HOMEEE 644
Name the house painter Fri Water Base 1
Southwestern advantage books (door to door sales) (Jun '11) Thu puppydoo 500
looking to join the Ku Klos Knights of the Ku K... (Jan '13) Jun 22 Southerners can s... 65
Egyptian obelisk on i65 near green river??? (Dec '15) Jun 22 Park City 5
Jesiy Jun 22 Chris 2
13 year old wrecks into house Jun 20 House owner 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonnieville Mortgages