'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#47295 Sep 3, 2012
Hey wrote:
Almost anyway!!!
I love the way people are denigrating a proven
Smart,Business Man,with a great resume'With the
reference as to should he be the next POTUS???

Coming from absolute,Morons,who voted a Person
Into the WH,with knowing,or asking a GD Thing
about him,and still are not sure,who the Hell
he is??????????
Hey

Ashland, KY

#47296 Sep 3, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
When I hear that song I always think of that huge waterfall billboard up on the right as you're heading into downtown Dallas on I-30. It was a Coors billboard in the 70's, and part of the 80's.
TIR
I bet it looked awesome..

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#47297 Sep 3, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet it looked awesome..
Yeah, it did look awesome. I think it was Pearl beer billboard first, back in the 60s. You used to be able to get up to it, and sneak into it. I wonder if you still can. There had been times when the water color was red, blue and green that I know of. I had heard tales of what a box of Tide would do for it. Ha! I bet that would have been a blast for a few brave souls.

TIR
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#47298 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Is reading above your pay scale? I posted it. What's your point?
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the answer to the question about Photosynthesis I ask you Mr. Chemical Engineer?
I did respond, and answer your question, go back and you can read my response! We went thru that stuff starting in way back in high school. Mr. Chemical Engineer???? Ha! I never said I was a chemical engineer. Better try a different spin wingnut. Ha!

So you did'nt say it, then you respond you did? You are very confuseing, HAHAHAHA!

TIR
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#47299 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
For the second time wingnut!
You mean that lillied liver way of making sugar from some kind of alternative fuel source that is delivered to the "reactors" each and every day,,, completely free of charge? I can only tell you that getting power from sun can never work. Republicans everywhere will tell ya that that is an insane idea. Who wants it? I know I'm not gonna let the sun make any of my sugar. I'm gonna burn me some good old fashioned fossil fuel till it smokes, and chokes the life out of all of us. Photosynthesis,, what a foolish idea! Good enough for ya wingnut? Ha!
TIR
Wrong dumbass it is simply a plant's ability to absorb and process sunlight to grow! You are so damn funny and easy to make an idiot of! You are a good joke and that's all you are!

Stanford

#47300 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How about the answer to the question about Photosynthesis I ask you Mr. Chemical Engineer?
I did respond, and answer your question, go back and you can read my response! We went thru that stuff starting in way back in high school. Mr. Chemical Engineer???? Ha! I never said I was a chemical engineer. Better try a different spin wingnut. Ha!
So you did'nt say it, then you respond you did? You are very confuseing, HAHAHAHA!
TIR
For the third time wingnut!
You mean that lillied liver way of making sugar from some kind of alternative fuel source that is delivered to the "reactors" each and every day,,, completely free of charge? I can only tell you that getting power from sun can never work. Republicans everywhere will tell ya that that is an insane idea. Who wants it? I know I'm not gonna let the sun make any of my sugar. I'm gonna burn me some good old fashioned fossil fuel till it smokes, and chokes the life out of all of us. Photosynthesis,, what a foolish idea! Good enough for ya wingnut? Ha!

TIR
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#47301 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
For the third time wingnut!
TIR
And for the third time you are an idiot! Read my above post, if you can read?
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#47302 Sep 3, 2012
Prosecute The Irate Republican and the Obama family!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47303 Sep 3, 2012
Things Romney won't tell you.........

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they believe your Church is wrong, your Christian creeds are abomination to God, and you pastor or Priest is a hireling of Satan.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that there is salvation only in their church - all others are wrong.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that those who have been through their temples are wearing secret underwear to protect themselves from "evil". This "evil" includes non - Mormons like you.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU about their secret temple rites at all. If they did, you would spot them as non Christians immediately.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they think "familiar spirits" are good, and that their Book of Mormon has a "familiar spirit". Leviticus 19:31 says familiar spirits defile one, and are to be avoided at all costs.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that women receive salvation only through their Mormon husbands, and must remain pregnant for all eternity.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they intend to be gods themselves some day, and are helping to earn their exaltation to godhood by talking to you.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they intend to have many wives in heaven, carrying on multiple sex relations throughout eternity, until they have enough children to populate their own earth, so they can be "Heavenly Father" over their own planet!

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that you were once a spirit - child of their heavenly father, and one of his numerous wives before you were born on earth.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that the Virgin Mary really wasn't a virgin at all but had sex relations with their heavenly father to produce the Mormon version of Jesus Christ

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they believe Jesus had at least three wives and children while he was on this earth.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that the "heavenly father" they ask you to pray to with them, is really an exalted man that lives on a planet near the star base Kolob, and is not the Heavenly Father of the Bible at all.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that Jesus was really Lucifer's brother in the spirit world, and it was only due to a "heavenly council" vote that Jesus became our redeemer instead of Satan!!

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that there are over one hundred divisions in Mormonism. They conveniently "forget" this while criticizing the many denominations within the body of Christ

Location hidden

#47305 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Well I let you spew your shit! You hit on a few facts and a bunch of complete lies and horseshit! This post I'm responding to is a complete lie from start to finish! There is nothing in the Mormon Faith that say's any of your shit and I was in the church for 10 years! The Mormon's do support the Jew's and that is what you fear! More than anything, you are scared to death of that! You've got that islam loveing peice of shit in office and you want him to stay, but he won't! So get ready! He has kissed your ass'es but our next President will kick them! May God Bless America and the state of Israel!
Wow......You drunk the Kool-Ade for 10 years. Proof positive that you're an idiot....CHUMP!!
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#47306 Sep 3, 2012
Dear John wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow......You drunk the Kool-Ade for 10 years. Proof positive that you're an idiot....CHUMP!!
At least I'm not a scumbag muslim!

Location hidden

#47307 Sep 3, 2012
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that all their so- called scriptures such as the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price, Doctrine and Covenants, and even their official "Mormon Doctrine" statements contradict each other on MAJOR doctrinal points. The King James Bible is likewise contradicted.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that the reason the Book of Mormon has no maps is because there is not one scrap of archaeological evidence to support it!

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that the state of Utah, which is predominately Mormon, has a higher than the national average of wife-beating, child abuse, and teenage suicide.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their prophet Joseph Smith was heavily involved in the occult when he founded Mormonism.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that that they encourage visitations from dead relatives from the "spirit world", a practice forbidden in the Bible.(Deuteronomy 18:10-12.)

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that there are many accounts of Joseph Smith's first vision besides the one they present to you, and all are different

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their secret temple oaths are based on the Scottish Rite Masons.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that before 1978 they considered the Negro race inferior, and even one drop of Negro blood prevented a person from entering their priesthood.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they expect Christ to return to their temple in Missouri, but they haven't built the temple He's supposed to return to, because they don't own the property.(It is owned by the "Temple Lot Mormons" who have plans of their own, and won't let the Salt Lake City group buy it).

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they consider the Bible to be untrustworthy and full of errors.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that Jesus' death on the cross only partially saves the believer.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that that according to Anton Lavey's Satanic Bible, the demon god of the living dead is called "Mormo". Is it just a coincidence that the Mormons are so concerned with the dead?

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that on their Salt Lake City Temple they prominently display an upside-down star which is a Satanic symbol known as the Goat's head. Why?

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they believe the Archangel Michael came down to earth with several of his celestial wives, and became Adam in the garden of Eden.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that that they believe the angel Gabriel came down to earth and became Noah in the days of the flood.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their Prophet Joseph Smith prophesied falsely many times. For example, he foretold the second coming of Christ for 1891. The Bible teaches that one false prophecy puts the prophet under death sentence.(Deuteronomy 18:20-22).

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their Prophet Joseph Smith did not die as a martyr as they claim, but was killed during a gun battle in which he himself killed two men and wounded a third.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU about the Mountain Meadows Massacre in which they brutally murdered an innocent wagon train of settlers, of over one hundred men, women, and most of the children, traveling through Utah.

MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that Joseph Smith taught that there were inhabitants on the moon, and Brigham Young taught there were inhabitants on the sun as well!

Stanford

#47308 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Wrong dumbass it is simply a plant's ability to absorb and process sunlight to grow! You are so damn funny and easy to make an idiot of! You are a good joke and that's all you are!
Ah man, you really got me good didn't you? Ha! NOT! Look old wise one, sugar/glucose,,, C5 H10 O5,, C6 H12 O6,, etc. is what makes this world go around. Sugar is what the plant is making in order to make it grow,,,, giving it energy, and storing energy in the form if either sugar or starch then converting it into an energy for called ATP (coenzyme used as an energy carrier in the cells of all known organisms). Plants use the sun aka solar power. You know, solar power/alternative energy. No self respecting wingnut would have anything to do with anything solar, although it is the very thing that keeps us all alive, and it is delivered to us at our own dwellings free of charge every day. If you miss the boat on sugar, you miss the whole point of what photosynthesis is all about. And in case you are the curious sort. Sugar is what makes us/people tic also, but we convert our sugars/carbs/fats into ATP (adenosine triphosphate)to be used for energy. Look it up. You were referring to me as "Mr. Chemical Engineer". I never stated I was a chemical engineer. I merely stated that I had a background in chemical engineering. I also have a background in biology, but I'm not a biologist! Ha! However biology was my major, and I tutored bio students for the University of Kentucky. Does everybody have to spell things for ya? If so, you better get off the Faux teet. I can clearly see that is doing you absolutely no good.

TIR

Stanford

#47309 Sep 3, 2012
Dear John wrote:
<quoted text>
Kool-Aide???? Ha! Well well well, we are in the presence of a full fledged rush puffer. If you repeat to others rush limpface euphemisms as a way to impress your readers, that would be proof positive, that not only are you a wingnut, but a rush puffing wingnut at that. Ha! Go rush puffer go!

TIR
tell em

West Liberty, KY

#47311 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Kool-Aide???? Ha! Well well well, we are in the presence of a full fledged rush puffer. If you repeat to others rush limpface euphemisms as a way to impress your readers, that would be proof positive, that not only are you a wingnut, but a rush puffing wingnut at that. Ha! Go rush puffer go!
TIR
tell em
Bitter Beer Face

Elkhorn City, KY

#47312 Sep 3, 2012
Dear John wrote:
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that all their so- called scriptures such as the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price, Doctrine and Covenants, and even their official "Mormon Doctrine" statements contradict each other on MAJOR doctrinal points. The King James Bible is likewise contradicted.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that the reason the Book of Mormon has no maps is because there is not one scrap of archaeological evidence to support it!
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that the state of Utah, which is predominately Mormon, has a higher than the national average of wife-beating, child abuse, and teenage suicide.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their prophet Joseph Smith was heavily involved in the occult when he founded Mormonism.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that that they encourage visitations from dead relatives from the "spirit world", a practice forbidden in the Bible.(Deuteronomy 18:10-12.)
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that there are many accounts of Joseph Smith's first vision besides the one they present to you, and all are different
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their secret temple oaths are based on the Scottish Rite Masons.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that before 1978 they considered the Negro race inferior, and even one drop of Negro blood prevented a person from entering their priesthood.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they expect Christ to return to their temple in Missouri, but they haven't built the temple He's supposed to return to, because they don't own the property.(It is owned by the "Temple Lot Mormons" who have plans of their own, and won't let the Salt Lake City group buy it).
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they consider the Bible to be untrustworthy and full of errors.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that Jesus' death on the cross only partially saves the believer.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that that according to Anton Lavey's Satanic Bible, the demon god of the living dead is called "Mormo". Is it just a coincidence that the Mormons are so concerned with the dead?
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that on their Salt Lake City Temple they prominently display an upside-down star which is a Satanic symbol known as the Goat's head. Why?
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that they believe the Archangel Michael came down to earth with several of his celestial wives, and became Adam in the garden of Eden.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that that they believe the angel Gabriel came down to earth and became Noah in the days of the flood.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their Prophet Joseph Smith prophesied falsely many times. For example, he foretold the second coming of Christ for 1891. The Bible teaches that one false prophecy puts the prophet under death sentence.(Deuteronomy 18:20-22).
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that their Prophet Joseph Smith did not die as a martyr as they claim, but was killed during a gun battle in which he himself killed two men and wounded a third.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU about the Mountain Meadows Massacre in which they brutally murdered an innocent wagon train of settlers, of over one hundred men, women, and most of the children, traveling through Utah.
MORMONS WON'T TELL YOU that Joseph Smith taught that there were inhabitants on the moon, and Brigham Young taught there were inhabitants on the sun as well!
So what ,a dog catcher would be better than Obama .Heil knew nothing about him still don't ,he has damm this nation .
Uncle Tab

United States

#47313 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
TIR
Have to say, you owned this tool about 3 posts ago on this subject and he's none the wiser and just keeps typing and making a fool of himself. And all the Muslim talk has been beat to death on the crazy rights radio and TV Shows. They're grasping for straws at every thing they can.

I would ask the pill snortin teabagger to throw in the towel, but it's just so fun to watch!! Lmao!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#47314 Sep 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Well I let you spew your shit! You hit on a few facts and a bunch of complete lies and horseshit! This post I'm responding to is a complete lie from start to finish! There is nothing in the Mormon Faith that say's any of your shit and I was in the church for 10 years! The Mormon's do support the Jew's and that is what you fear! More than anything, you are scared to death of that! You've got that islam loveing peice of shit in office and you want him to stay, but he won't! So get ready! He has kissed your ass'es but our next President will kick them! May God Bless America and the state of Israel!

TPR, I am directing this to you because you said you were in the Mormon church for 10 years.

We have good friends who are Mormon, though we see each other infrequently because they live in Utah. We have met out West and camped together for days, and until something was said, which I don't remember now, we never knew they were Mormons. Not one time did they ever try to preach to us about their beliefs. They may not be strict Mormons, like many are, but still and all, they were raised that way. She has a biological degree and helped me diagnose a tick one of my kids got stuck with. He is just a regular guy, great to be in their company.

As the years passed, we visited the first Mormon colony museum. We were offered a guided tour, or we could just go on our own and read the information available. On the way out on an obscure table was a little booklet - denoting,*who we are,* and I picked it up and read it at home. It was not a booklet to convert the visitor, just an explanation of the Mormon belief.........a sort of take it or leave it.........but this is who we are type thing.

I do know that if it weren't for the LDS we who would want our family history would never have it. They have billions of records in the archives that they have collected through hundreds of different trips, travels to foreign countries and stored. It is said, if the LDS don't have records of your family, they aren't to be had.

My point? I can hardly believe that if a Mormon is president, it would any different than any other Christian - be they Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran, Episcopalian .... or whatever. He would be elected to lead the country, not attempt to convert us to his personal religious beliefs.

Your thoughts?

Location hidden

#47315 Sep 3, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
TPR, I am directing this to you because you said you were in the Mormon church for 10 years.
We have good friends who are Mormon, though we see each other infrequently because they live in Utah. We have met out West and camped together for days, and until something was said, which I don't remember now, we never knew they were Mormons. Not one time did they ever try to preach to us about their beliefs. They may not be strict Mormons, like many are, but still and all, they were raised that way. She has a biological degree and helped me diagnose a tick one of my kids got stuck with. He is just a regular guy, great to be in their company.
As the years passed, we visited the first Mormon colony museum. We were offered a guided tour, or we could just go on our own and read the information available. On the way out on an obscure table was a little booklet - denoting,*who we are,* and I picked it up and read it at home. It was not a booklet to convert the visitor, just an explanation of the Mormon belief.........a sort of take it or leave it.........but this is who we are type thing.
I do know that if it weren't for the LDS we who would want our family history would never have it. They have billions of records in the archives that they have collected through hundreds of different trips, travels to foreign countries and stored. It is said, if the LDS don't have records of your family, they aren't to be had.
My point? I can hardly believe that if a Mormon is president, it would any different than any other Christian - be they Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran, Episcopalian .... or whatever. He would be elected to lead the country, not attempt to convert us to his personal religious beliefs.
Your thoughts?
You have a friend you went camping with. He was a Mormon. You went to a museum.....the point is, Romney says he's a christian but he isn't and no other Mormon is either!!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#47317 Sep 3, 2012
Dear John wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a friend you went camping with. He was a Mormon. You went to a museum.....the point is, Romney says he's a christian but he isn't and no other Mormon is either!!
So,What your saying is...

Women don't actually like two in the pink and one in the stink?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonnieville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 22 hr Harmless 527
looking to join the Ku Klos Knights of the Ku K... (Jan '13) Mon BeingSane 60
HCHS Raiders Basketball (Apr '14) May 2 confused 13
Poll War on Drugs... is it working? May 2 Johnathan D Masters 1
william puckett (May '10) May 1 hes a deadbeat 16
Anyone looking for Part-TimeJob May 1 wanna part time job 1
City Wide Yard Sale Apr 30 hello 2
More from around the web

Bonnieville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]