'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
43,001 - 43,020 of 146,270 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

You mean like (OBAMANATION)???
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

(CNN)-- South African Archbishop Desmond Tutu said Sunday that Tony Blair and George W. Bush should be "made to answer" at the International Criminal Court for their actions around the Iraq war.

Writing in an op-ed published by The Observer newspaper, the Nobel laureate accused the former leaders of the United Kingdom and the United States of fabricating a motive to invade Iraq, namely that it possessed weapons of mass destruction, and said that they had acted like "playground bullies."

"The immorality of the United States and Great Britain's decision to invade Iraq in 2003, premised on the lie that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction, has destabilised and polarised the world to a greater extent than any other conflict in history," wrote Tutu. "In a consistent world, those responsible for this suffering and loss of life should be treading the same path as some of their African and Asian peers who have been made to answer for their actions in the Hague."

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Chemical engeneering background? Is this Frank? How about describing the full process of photosynthesis, in detail? Plant biology should be a walk in the park, with your vast education!
You mean that lillied liver way of making sugar from some kind of alternative fuel source that is delivered to the "reactors" each and every day,,, completely free of charge? I can only tell you that getting power from sun can never work. Republicans everywhere will tell ya that that is an insane idea. Who wants it? I know I'm not gonna let the sun make any of my sugar. I'm gonna burn me some good old fashioned fossil fuel till it smokes, and chokes the life out of all of us. Photosynthesis,, what a foolish idea! Good enough for ya wingnut? Ha!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

So
liberal2012

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/

watch his videos, then decide. we dont need more of nothing from obama and romneys crap either. give gary johnson a chance.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Islam is wrong path Says Ex-Muslim

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me, but I think he is "mean"....
He used to throw his 'rage' around on this board at me!
I'm like whomever else said, they are sick of his throwing in Bush with 'every' comment.....
Geesh....give it a rest!
I remember the 'tent revivals' too ;-)
Need some NOW!
Mean?? I'm not at all mean. I'm simply frustrated at people that just copy, paste, and spew twisted truths, and outright lies without taking the time to confirm anything. By doing so you are just misleading people, and doing an injustice to the American people. someone has to take your kind to task. Tired of me
"throwing in bush with every comment"? Then take the time you use to mislead, and use it instead to help getting george WMD bush prosecuted! Do something for good for your country instead spreading the misguiding sludge from the likes of world nut daily, and friends.
The Tokyo Rose style is alive and well only as long as you, and your bunch perpetuates the nonsense!

TIR

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, AL, he is mean, but don't take it to heart. He has accused me of needing a lobotomy - not having any brain cells, and being a moron.
Yawn.
Hmmm,, maybe I responded wrongly to anti American person. The post I responded to must not have been at me, for you to be stating such. I don't recall me stating that you need a lobotomy, not having braincells,,, hmmm,, it is very possible that I've called you a moron though. Ha!

TIR

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
This is guaranteed to tick some of you off. Don't say I didn't warn you!
I just thought it was funny...as in...ha-ha.
Our Boy Jeff
This is straight forward country thinking...If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!
If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.
If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
A Democrat wonders who is going to take care of him.
If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Democrats demand that those they don't like be shut down.
If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A Democrat demands that the rest of us pay for his.
If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended".
Well, I forwarded it.
If a wannabe republican gets a "propaganda mill" email, he will believe every word of it, and forward it on, and expect all other wannabe republicans to blindly believe, and forward it on as goes with the "herd" mentality.
If a democrat gets a propaganda mill email, he/she will recognize it immediately for the bullshit that it is, and of course place it in its proper place,,, the shitcan, in order to nip the bull in the bud, then simply sigh in disbelief at the effectiveness of the mass hypnosis. Now forward it.

TIR
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

No

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually saw that and you could tell how uncomfortable Obama was. Do you remember the applause George W always received around any of the military????
Don't you mean george WMD? If so, it's because of mass hypnosis!

TIR
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Yes

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
You referring to the "mission accomplished" speach I guess? Good call. Watching the speech myself just now, you obviously don't know what discipline and bearing are. They dont respond like a bunch of covention going cheerleading morons. you obviously dont know what a giant unison hua! means.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Watch again and tell me again how unresponsive they were, and how awkward he was. I really think you're grasping at some pretty thin straws
They grasp at that type straw every single day! Gotta keep muddling minds ya know!

TIR
As if

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Really
Whatever

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Fool
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Dear John wrote:
What is the Origin of the Mormon God?
Mormonism starts with their god being an simply an "intelligence" existing in a "pre-mortal" state somewhere in the universe as pure intelligence with no form or body. In time this "intelligence" which had no physical body, received his first body when a man-god of some planet out in the universe, gave him a spirit body by being born as one of his children through sexual intercourse with his goddess wife(s) in heaven.
The next step of the LDS god in becoming the god of earth was that he needed a human body or physical body. So, through eternal progression, which is the LDS Church's gospel, this man was allowed to come to the planet of his father-god and was born to human parents thus receiving a human body. On the earth he was tested to see if he would be faithful to his father-god's "gospel." Because he was faithful in doing good works and obeying his father-god religion, after he died he was resurrected and declared to be "worthy" of godhood. A counsel of gods that meet out in the center of the universe near the star Kolob, appointed him to be the god of earth and the god of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. In other words, their god in the past was a man who became a god. He was born into the Universe which existed before he did. According to their teaching, their god went through at least three different changes and He exists now as man-god of flesh and bone in heaven with his heavenly family made up of his wives and spirit children.
Well I let you spew your shit! You hit on a few facts and a bunch of complete lies and horseshit! This post I'm responding to is a complete lie from start to finish! There is nothing in the Mormon Faith that say's any of your shit and I was in the church for 10 years! The Mormon's do support the Jew's and that is what you fear! More than anything, you are scared to death of that! You've got that islam loveing peice of shit in office and you want him to stay, but he won't! So get ready! He has kissed your ass'es but our next President will kick them! May God Bless America and the state of Israel!

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Pepper(Lyrics)Butthole Surfers
Marky got with Sharon
And Sharon got Cherese
She was sharing Sharon's outlook
On the topic of disease
Mikey had a facial scar
And Bobby was a racist
They were all in love with dyin'
They were doing it in Texas
Tommy played piano
Like a kid out in the rain
Then he lost his leg in Dallas
He was dancing with a train
They were drinking from a fountain
That was pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain
I don't mind the sun sometimes
The images it shows
I can taste you on my lips
And smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary
And softly spoken lies
You never know just how you look
Through other people's eyes
Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain
The images it shows
Cinnamon and sugary
And softly spoken lies
(In Reverse:
The images it shows
Through other people's eyes)
Another Mikey took a knife
While arguing in traffic
Flipper died a natural death
He caught a nasty virus
Then there was the ever-present
Football player rapist
They were doing it in Texas
Pauly caught a bullet
But it only hit his leg
Well it should have been a better shot
and got him in the head
They were drinking from a fountain
That was pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain
The images it shows
Cinnamon and sugary
And softly spoken lies
When I hear that song I always think of that huge waterfall billboard up on the right as you're heading into downtown Dallas on I-30. It was a Coors billboard in the 70's, and part of the 80's.

TIR
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
If a wannabe republican gets a "propaganda mill" email, he will believe every word of it, and forward it on, and expect all other wannabe republicans to blindly believe, and forward it on as goes with the "herd" mentality.
If a democrat gets a propaganda mill email, he/she will recognize it immediately for the bullshit that it is, and of course place it in its proper place,,, the shitcan, in order to nip the bull in the bud, then simply sigh in disbelief at the effectiveness of the mass hypnosis. Now forward it.
TIR

See TIR, your words speak to the fact that you were offended. And all it was, was a joke.

I thought it was funny and mostly true.

Can't say I didn't warnya!

8D
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
They grasp at that type straw every single day! Gotta keep muddling minds ya know!
TIR
How about the answer to the question about Photosynthesis I ask you Mr. Chemical Engineer?

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
(CNN)-- South African Archbishop Desmond Tutu said Sunday that Tony Blair and George W. Bush should be "made to answer" at the International Criminal Court for their actions around the Iraq war.
Writing in an op-ed published by The Observer newspaper, the Nobel laureate accused the former leaders of the United Kingdom and the United States of fabricating a motive to invade Iraq, namely that it possessed weapons of mass destruction, and said that they had acted like "playground bullies."
"The immorality of the United States and Great Britain's decision to invade Iraq in 2003, premised on the lie that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction, has destabilised and polarised the world to a greater extent than any other conflict in history," wrote Tutu. "In a consistent world, those responsible for this suffering and loss of life should be treading the same path as some of their African and Asian peers who have been made to answer for their actions in the Hague."
To be charged with war crimes is they way it was reported on NPR! Yippykiiiiyaaaay. The world can see it, but the wingnuts refuse to look. It's truly amazing what you can see, if you will just look!

TIR

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bonnieville Discussions

Search the Bonnieville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 43 min hollerrat 26,186
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 50 min hollerrat 16,117
Best looking man in hart county 1 hr Ginger 3
murder and kidnapping 5 hr Lul 7
Clay Underwood (Jan '09) 7 hr Mark and Leeanna 214
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 11 hr Hii 81,570
Billy Logsdon 13 hr Ha ! 7
•••
•••
•••
Bonnieville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••