'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256509 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#45243 Aug 10, 2012
Where's Ari when ya need him?:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45244 Aug 10, 2012
Hello wrote:
F-11 on start up will clean everything off your computer or in the case of this one it took it back to the factory partician & settings..
I lost alot of good stuff and it wasn't running any better..
Then you have to download your media players and stuff back on to it.....
Sounds like...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45245 Aug 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you have to download your media players and stuff back on to it.....
Sounds like...
ALL of your updates....etc.....
Takes a while.....

Mine is about 6 years old....
Still works GREAT!!!!

I keep it "fine-tuned".....

Go to where it "automatically" notifies you to do a lot of that for you! After you first download....

You can go online and put your Model # in and it will give you instructions on "what" to use.....
Hello

Owingsville, KY

#45246 Aug 10, 2012
Thanks Lady..
Hello

Owingsville, KY

#45247 Aug 10, 2012
You tube keeps saying my browser is out of date#7,Should I update the browser as recommended??
Thanks again..
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45248 Aug 10, 2012
Hello wrote:
You tube keeps saying my browser is out of date#7,Should I update the browser as recommended??
Thanks again..
Can you copy/paste the www at the top for me?
It could be a "trick"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45249 Aug 10, 2012
The link if you will....
Depends upon what you know about pc's....or me :)
Jay

Springville, TN

#45250 Aug 10, 2012
Homeland Insecurity wrote:
<quoted text>
NORTON free trial might clean it up some? Dont recomend AVG as their free trial was about to expire and I paid for a year, mine got worse?

I had AVG a few years ago. It stopped checking incoming email and told me I was in jeopardy. It would not let me fix it no matter what I did. So I gave up on them. Since then I switched to Avast, which is free and it's great. It has all kinds of options and scans everywhere you go. Also, free is "Malwarebytes." You run that for a few minutes and it scans for viruses, malware and trojans. In the end it gives you the option to delete or put to vault. Both of these are free versions and are renewable every year. They will send a notice and you just hit the renew option.

If you're not opposed to paying for Avast you do get more but mostly it's for people who work in offices and use their computer for on line banking, which I would never do, so the free one works good for me.

You may also want to try a defrag, sometimes files get corrupted or misplaced, and defrag will sometimes bring it all together for you.

Hope this helps a little.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45251 Aug 10, 2012
Is it working?
Sometimes they will send out lil "spybots" for you to click on.....
and ZAP...
Before you know it....
A "Trojan" has ATTACKed or attached!

Keyboard commando's too.....
Every key you strike, they can see(read or whatever @ a later time)!
Jay

Springville, TN

#45252 Aug 10, 2012
My tech. put Malwarebytes on my computer for me. It was free and took only a few mintues. When it's done, it puts an icon on the desktop and all you do is double-click and it comes up. Run a scan and occasionally check for updates which you will see at the top.

If you Google "Malwarebytes free" - you can read it for yourself as well as the opinions of others. One more thing....with Malwarebytes it does not run in the background like Avast. You have to run it yourself every now and then or as often as you wish.

Pretty cool item. 8)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45254 Aug 10, 2012
Lakota See Through Obama
&fe ature=related
Homeland Insecurity

Jonesborough, TN

#45255 Aug 10, 2012
Jay wrote:
My tech. put Malwarebytes on my computer for me. It was free and took only a few mintues. When it's done, it puts an icon on the desktop and all you do is double-click and it comes up. Run a scan and occasionally check for updates which you will see at the top.
If you Google "Malwarebytes free" - you can read it for yourself as well as the opinions of others. One more thing....with Malwarebytes it does not run in the background like Avast. You have to run it yourself every now and then or as often as you wish.
Pretty cool item. 8)
Oh hell yea Jay I paid $39, scan and fix 1 year, money well spent, 667 problems all fixed! protection, the free version is free for life not 30 days! Vidio working fine and quick as a cat! Thanks to all of you! hello pay attention to this!!! tech was American took over my mouse and did everything for me, hell of a nice guy!
Homeland Insecurity

Jonesborough, TN

#45256 Aug 10, 2012
P.S. Good night all, except wtf.
Jay

Springville, TN

#45257 Aug 10, 2012
Hello wrote:
Thanks again..

It tells me the same thing. I have not updated and I still get Utube. I don't know what the catch is, so I will be leery of it until I do know.
hmmm

Ashland, KY

#45258 Aug 10, 2012
interesting
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#45259 Aug 10, 2012
Hey, if Obama's gets away with his latest campaign lie then does that set me up to sue him or the government 5 years from now in case somebody in my family dies? I lost my job on Obama's watch, lost my medical insurance and if Obama's policies are any indication I won't have a job anytime soon unless he is booted from office. According to Obama and his oh-so-honest administration and campaign crew...I hacve a case against them if someone in my family dies of cancer within the next five years.
Good to know!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45260 Aug 11, 2012
Phoenix officials have until next Friday to apologize for the actions of a code enforcement officer after he stopped Christians from giving out water bottles to city festival participants on a day that reached 112 degrees.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/city-says-christia...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45261 Aug 11, 2012
Lt. Col. Lakin sacrificed career, freedom 'to defend the Constitution'

Lakin has explained that he was compelled by his officer’s oath to uphold and defend the Constitution when he was ordered to deploy to Afghanistan. Along with questions about the authenticity of the Obama birth documents, some constitutional scholars argue Obama is not a natural born citizen because his father was not an American citizen.

Ironically, Lakin’s deployment orders required him to bring five copies of his birth certificate.

“I had read the orders several times and had glossed over a detail that had previously seemed routine, but this time I felt like Wile E. Coyote getting smacked by an anvil,” he writes.“I needed a birth certificate to deploy, but the president did not need one to order my deployment. This was nuts.”

Lakin’s day of decision was April 12, 2010.

That day he packed his car as though he were going to be on Flight 1123 out of Baltimore/Washington International Airport at 8:20 a.m. He expected to check into Fort Campbell, Ky., no later that 3 p.m. that afternoon.

Instead, he headed to the Pentagon, where he took a photo of himself with his bags to prove he was still willing to deploy if Obama’s eligibility could be validated.

That’s when Lakin’s nightmare began.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/officer-imprisoned...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45262 Aug 11, 2012
Cops kill dog, handcuff kids in wrong-house raid
'Brutalized' family files lawsuit over SWAT team nightmare

Robert Franco explains in the claim the attack officers raided the wrong house, and Task Force Officer Scovill, who set up the raid,“provided false information to a Minnesota District Court judge in order to obtain a search warrant.”

According to CN, Franco alleges,“Defendant Scovill lied when he informed the district court judge who reviewed Scovill’s search warrant application that Scovill had obtained information from the confidential informant that the plaintiff’s home was the properly targeted house and that the address and the identity of the individuals who resided therein were the plaintiffs.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/cops-kill-dog-hand...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45263 Aug 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The link if you will....
Depends upon what you know about pc's....or me :)
or me....meaning WHAT I know....about pc's
NOT what you know about me.....
Just wanted to "clarify" that ;-)

I'm straight up about it...
what I know or don't....

Night...
(=_=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonnieville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lori stilts 3 hr Lovely 2
marty Blair/ day 3 hr Mouse 4
Robert Shane Thompson Fri Missing the action 1
Wesley Cox Thu Agree 9
looking for a one night stand (May '14) Wed Skippy 28
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jan 17 Bolshevik USA 639
Wedding in Sonora? Jan 17 jessie 2

Bonnieville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonnieville Mortgages