nathan hornback.
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
who cares

Cave City, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2008
a lame excuse for a man. no actually lets call him a boy!
GIRL

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 11, 2008
I love Nathan, he's one of my best friends.
youuur mom

Cave City, KY

#5 Sep 11, 2008
ha. becareful
someone

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 11, 2008
yeah he needs to learn to keep his pecker in his pants
been there done that

Cave City, KY

#7 Sep 11, 2008
i AGREE 100% he is a nasty slut
you dont know me

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 11, 2008
first of all he needs to finish his divorce with his WIFE second he needs to take care of his little boy and quit running around like a little teenager it was his choice to father a child so he needs to grow up and take responsibility and he needs to get his shit straight
GIRL

Horse Cave, KY

#9 Sep 12, 2008
For one Nathan is trying to finish his divorce, and two he does take care of Gunner. You guys are just dumb. . . and ignorant.
Sheena

Horse Cave, KY

#10 Sep 12, 2008
You are people are stupid. none of you probably even know nathan. get a life stop bein everyone business on here. what he does has NOTHING to do w.you!! U must be jealous of his life. since you don't have one cuz all u do is sit on here and start shit. congratulations ur a piece of shit.
oh bby

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 12, 2008
Sheena wrote:
You are people are stupid. none of you probably even know nathan. get a life stop bein everyone business on here. what he does has NOTHING to do w.you!! U must be jealous of his life. since you don't have one cuz all u do is sit on here and start shit. congratulations ur a piece of shit.
you are people are stupid.
haha. ignorance is bless...
this is what the website is for, to talk about people you idiot=)
Wise Words

Greenbrier, AR

#12 Sep 12, 2008
Nathan is a low down scum bucket. He DOES NOT take care of his son. He lives with mommy and daddy and uses his diabeties as an excuse for not keeping a job. Please! There are half a million people that are diabetic and WORK. He can't be too sick, he sure does a lot of running around. What kind of person would cheat on their wife when she'd just given birth to thier son? Low life scum that's who.
someone that does know

Cave City, KY

#13 Sep 13, 2008
Wise Words your exactly right about everything you just said.
GIRL

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 13, 2008
why don't you guys worry a little more about yourselfs instead of everyone else and belittling every. ain't no one in hart co no better then everyone else. when it comes down to it. ain't nobody got shit around here. so grow the f**k up.
shoot

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 13, 2008
Nathan is an awesome dude, everyone has problems, take care of your own instead of trying to expose everone elses
Higher Learning

Glasgow, KY

#16 Sep 13, 2008
shoot wrote:
Nathan is an awesome dude, everyone has problems, take care of your own instead of trying to expose everone elses
Holy Crap. Your dumb as a rock. Your a victim of the no child left behind act. You should seek out an adult learning center as soon as you can.
shoot

Glasgow, KY

#17 Sep 14, 2008
What the hell are u talking about dipshit, the only higher learning you have is when you think you find out you can wipe your a$$ either way when your high on pills. I heard when girls see you they turn and tell their friends when they look at your face it feels like someone takes a hot buttery steak knife and shoves it in their a$$hole
Higher Laerning

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 14, 2008
shoot wrote:
What the hell are u talking about dipshit, the only higher learning you have is when you think you find out you can wipe your a$$ either way when your high on pills. I heard when girls see you they turn and tell their friends when they look at your face it feels like someone takes a hot buttery steak knife and shoves it in their a$$hole
You are the victim of the Hart County education system. Please seek help with your spelling and grammar.
please

Cave City, KY

#20 Sep 14, 2008
Higher Laerning wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the victim of the Hart County education system. Please seek help with your spelling and grammar.
Please come up with something new to say!! It was funny at first now it's not!
sheena

Horse Cave, KY

#21 Sep 15, 2008
oh bby wrote:
<quoted text>
you are people are stupid.
haha. ignorance is bless...
this is what the website is for, to talk about people you idiot=)
screw you look like u need to lear how to learn more bout grammer jackass. " your are people are stupid" that sounds real good huh? maybe you need to mid our own damn business bc i bet u don't know nathan at all. Id like to know if nathan runs around all the time how come his home every weekend and day unless hes doing something with his family. and if hes gone all the time how do u think he is on the fire department? and gets there just bout b4 anyone if hes gone all the time wouldn't he be the last person there? maybe you know what ur talking b4 u speak =)
Higher Learning

Edmonton, KY

#22 Sep 15, 2008
sheena wrote:
<quoted text>
screw you look like u need to lear how to learn more bout grammer jackass. " your are people are stupid" that sounds real good huh? maybe you need to mid our own damn business bc i bet u don't know nathan at all. Id like to know if nathan runs around all the time how come his home every weekend and day unless hes doing something with his family. and if hes gone all the time how do u think he is on the fire department? and gets there just bout b4 anyone if hes gone all the time wouldn't he be the last person there? maybe you know what ur talking b4 u speak =)
Your one to talk..... You write like a 5th grader. Stupid.
Sheena

Horse Cave, KY

#23 Sep 16, 2008
lol. good one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonnieville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs in Hart County is out of control 5 hr Billy 9
jobs 5 hr Unknown 2
Dog 5 hr Unknown 6
Bethany Winfrey (Jun '12) 5 hr Unknown 10
anna miller or womack (Mar '11) 5 hr Anna 3
faith shaw (Oct '09) 22 hr Fredrick 99
Domestic Violence in Bonnieville (Jun '14) Oct 14 Krystal Decker 16

Bonnieville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance