Review: Schulz & Associates

Review: Schulz & Associates

Posted in the Bonnie Forum

Jennifer

Lancaster, IL

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Do not buy a Kirby, they are nothing but problems, I've bought it 5 days ago and have had nothing but problems, I called the sales man and he hung up on me. I ve called several times and no one will return my call. The man was very pushy and straight lied to us, said interst charge was only $300 and its $900. First lie, everything is included, 2nd lie it was missing the sander, floor buffer and the roller for hard wood floor. When u vacuum it jumps around like its bent. Can't even vacuum with it and had to borrow one to clean my house since they took my other which did a wonderful job, I am very unhappy with this product. Do not buy from Roland has very bad customer service
unhappy employe

Marion, IL

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Its A total scam. They tell you you can make 500 dollars your first week which is impossible. Unless you can find family members for somebody who feel sorry for you buy some. The products not work very good some do some don't. And Dennis Schultz back me into a corner and try having my c*** and kissing me so I had to quit.
dennis schulz

Edwardsville, IL

#3 Jul 29, 2013
to the person that listed themselves as a unhappym employe from carbondale, il . please send me a email to [email protected] conserning the statement about me backing u into a corner ect. this is a lie and is not true and u knoe it. please respond. you need not to lie about me to make yourself feel better because you are unhappy with yourself. you need the help of the lord jesus christ. u need to repent and ask for his help. i would have responed sooner but i just now saw what u posted.may god forgive you
dennis schulz

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Jul 29, 2013
my address is 134n44th mt vernon il 62864 not troy il
tara ruso

Carterville, IL

#5 Jan 6, 2014
unhappy employe wrote:
Its A total scam. They tell you you can make 500 dollars your first week which is impossible. Unless you can find family members for somebody who feel sorry for you buy some. The products not work very good some do some don't. And Dennis Schultz back me into a corner and try having my c*** and kissing me so I had to quit.
He did the same thing to me! I worked at the Mt vernon center. He literally cornered me when i was getting coffee. He had me backed up onto the coffee pot,tellin me how beautiful i was,touchin me. I quit and he didnt pay me the weeks wages he owed me either.
straight guy

Marion, IL

#6 Jan 10, 2014
I worked for him in 98, it was a total scam. kirby did use to be a great vacuum, but they tried to do to much and messed up a good thing trying to be competitive. they are Rolls Royce of vacuums. or use to be. you dam near need to go to school to work one today. this place has the worst turn around of employees ever. they are already in news paper and Craig's list try to give out interviews. what they tell you is complete lie. And he did slap me on my butt, I was like what was that, he laughed and said to motivate you like in nfl! I quit and kept vacuum.
Mary Jane Krause

New York, NY

#7 Mar 9, 2014
You are all slow. I made over 75k after working there 18 months. It's not a scam, it's work. The product sells it self, and you earn your salary from the commission. If you don't sell any you don't get paid, plain and simple! You don't have to lie or scam anyone just show them what the damn machine can do!
unut

Mount Vernon, IL

#8 Mar 10, 2014
looks like mary is using the vacuum on her brain .lol And he was using it on her too. lmfao !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonnie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
matthew (Apr '15) 16 hr Tom 9
Sesser mayor race Fri Cronuj 12
Leah Baggett Aka psycho Fri John 13
Brandy Nutt??? Fri U R Clue Less 3
Amanda Cathers (Nov '15) Fri Curious 3
re-opened bar Mar 23 Haters gonna hate 10
Dr. Bee Mar 20 Looking for a doctor 2

Bonnie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance