Thomas Hewitt AKA: Leatherface: Alive...
vani g

Durban, South Africa

#215 Oct 20, 2007
biatch wrote:
<quoted text>OMG!!!!! YOU MY COUSIN IN LAW!!!!! MWAH NICE TO MEET U CUZEEEE!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
watkyn g!!! hs my grannies sistas bradas wifes son
supersticous

Durban, South Africa

#216 Oct 20, 2007
irish_jock023 wrote:
ive been doing reserach on him he is in the texas prison caleed rusk his 3rd cousin knows my dad
awe get an autograph 4 me
1 hot stekkie 2 nv

Durban, South Africa

#217 Oct 20, 2007
parish wrote:
he is still alive and killing
hw u knw? wu has he kiled lately?
1 hot stekkie 2 nv

Durban, South Africa

#218 Oct 20, 2007
thomas hewitt is my great geat great grandfather!!!!!!!!!! he lives in pietermaritzburg
thomas

Durban, South Africa

#219 Oct 20, 2007
Megz wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is alive and in hiding I don't think he would be hiding in the abandoned slaughterhouse!Too many people know about it and even though he is that dangerous and could easily kill anyone who crosses his path, he wouldn't really want to be found.
boooooooooooooooooo! im coming 4 u
nirvani

Durban, South Africa

#220 Oct 20, 2007
Brooke wrote:
Thomas Hewitt is still alive and in prission, my boyfriend knows someone in prission with Thomas Hewitt and i mighet even go to see him in prission.
brooke wen u go c hm tl hm i sd hi
Wild Dog

Stowmarket, UK

#222 Oct 22, 2007
(Chainsaw noise)
Friend of Thomas Hewitt

United States

#223 Oct 22, 2007
frogger wrote:
Thomas Hewitt was indeed a real person. I have looked in the Texas state profiles, and there is one on Thomas Hewitt. So, is he alive, or is he dead. Does anybody know. I myself think he is still living, because of 2 reasons.
1) There was no d.o.d. in the profile.
2) If he did die, it would be big on the news.
I think you have your facts mixed up yes there was a Thomas Hewitt but he was not a pychopath as this topic seems to be about but he was a soldior and died during the Iraq war recently type this into your computer to see his memorial.
( Next time you find facts you should research them carefully before you seem to slander a soldiors good name)
http://www.iraqwarheroes.com/hewittt.htm
jannie

AOL

#224 Oct 22, 2007
i know hes still alive be cause my dad works at the prison hes at but i dont know which one that is but every time i talk to him i ask about him my dad says that hes tried to escape a few times and i talked to him today and he said that he tried to escape last night so um yea its kinda scary!!my dad is is danger!!
Dr- Feelgood

Newington, CT

#225 Oct 23, 2007
HE IS ALIVE; Me and my friend Josh were in Wal-Mart in south Alabama and he started cutting folks up and shit. We barely got away. It was horrible. I'll never go back there again.
Thomas

Raeford, NC

#226 Oct 23, 2007
Thank you for your delightful comments. I am Thomas Hewitt and I am alive. Still livin in Texas and still "helping" young teenagers. Stop by for a visit sometime and I will have "Mom" cook some homemade stew. MUAWHHAHAHA
Sakru

Bourbonnais, IL

#227 Oct 23, 2007
Im telling you he was NEVER REAL!!!!!! the first movie is name was Bubba sawyer not Thomas Hewitt he is based off ed gien from Wisconsin who dug up women and used their skin and body parts for around the house. he only killed 2 people one was a hardware store owner who he cut off his head and another was an old woman. so if you still think he was alive your not very smart and you need to get a life. please go find something productive.
kelly

AOL

#228 Oct 23, 2007
there are a lot of people in texas and there is no doubt in my mind that there is or was a thomas hewitt presiding there. as a matter of fact theres probably multiple thomas hewitts there. theres probably thomas hewitts all over the country. the fact of the matter is though that he was most likely not the infamous "texas chainsaw killer" because that movie was completely fictional with the exceptions of the vague connections and similarities linking "Thomas Hewitt" to Ed Gien, a seriel killer from wisconsin who had a fasination with dead bodies but he never went around slicing and dicing with a chainsaw. Texas chainsaw massacre is not a true story.
jake

Newcastle, Australia

#229 Oct 23, 2007
just to say that the movies are awsome but not 100% true. i would love to meet the guy and to kill him with anything would be an houner.
jake

Newcastle, Australia

#230 Oct 23, 2007
i still hope he is alive tho i wanna meet the guy
satan

Birmingham, AL

#231 Oct 23, 2007
frogger wrote:
Thomas Hewitt was indeed a real person. I have looked in the Texas state profiles, and there is one on Thomas Hewitt. So, is he alive, or is he dead. Does anybody know. I myself think he is still living, because of 2 reasons.
1) There was no d.o.d. in the profile.
2) If he did die, it would be big on the news.
I think that all that is real, and yes based on a tru story or at least actual events. I also believe that to this day Thomas Hewitt may very well still be alive today. The only reason I find it so interesting is because there is still no one that has been able to catch this guy. But still very interesting to me.
dekreon

Athens, GA

#232 Oct 24, 2007
Football Baby wrote:
I am prettty sure he is dead!(thanx god)
well he was born on 1939 so hes only 69 i calculated
REDD

United States

#233 Oct 24, 2007
His girlfriend works with me she tells me about him all the time. He is still alive and well and living in Cali. She is a psycho path with him. She brings a chainsaw to work everyday!!
khyber

Coventry, UK

#234 Oct 24, 2007
i think thomas hewitt is still alive and in his house they are dead body's everywhere.
plus if any one goes there he will slash you goodly.
he can not go know where because he can not cross the texas border.
WHAT EVER YOU DO PLEASE DON'T GO IN THE LITTLE TOWN IN TEXAS.
HE WILL CHOP YOUR BODY THEN EAT YOU
biatch

South Africa

#235 Oct 24, 2007
BaBy_GaL wrote:
<quoted text>
get a lyf n learn how 2 ell
Learn how to what??? You should b da last idiot talking numnut. hahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonnerdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Garland County Trash Rates Going Up (Apr '06) Apr '17 Kenny 5
Audry plyler Mar '17 Friend 1
Haylee Fleming (Oct '16) Mar '17 Username A 2
sicko (Mar '14) Feb '17 Hidden Voice 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Rockie 69
Brandon Harris (Nov '16) Nov '16 Stumped 1
Joshua Northcutt pedophile? (Oct '16) Oct '16 Somebodyiusetoknow 1

Bonnerdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonnerdale Mortgages