Vickie

Kansas City, KS

#1 Mar 17, 2007
I have a granddaughter that leaves in Bonner Springs and She will be 13 on the 23rd of March. I would like anyone that knows her (Breanna Meyer-Tendick) to tell her Happy Birthday and that you found out on line here from her Grandma and Grandpa Meyer. Also tell her we love here so very much. Please anyone that knows her. I haven't been able to see her since my Son gave up his rights. But I am still her Grandmother and I love and miss her so much. Thank you in advance. VMeyer
Tendick friend

AOL

#2 Mar 28, 2007
This is a friend of the Tendick's and I want you to know that you are doing more harm than good. This is a 13 year old little girl who does not understand any of this. It seems to me that you all are trying to contact her out of your own selfish reasons. I will tell you that she is very well taken care of and a very sweet little girl. This is because she has a fantastic mom and dad. If you love her like you say you do, leave her be. Don't you think she has been through enough turmoil when she was younger? Why in the world would you want her to experience that again?????
not avalible

Kansas City, MO

#3 Mar 30, 2007
Breanna is my BEST FRIEND!!!! i love her soo much!!!
BOBBI

Shawnee, KS

#4 Mar 30, 2007
BRE!!!!!!!!!!1 AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW....
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! THIS BE BOBBI!!!!!!!!!!
BOBBI

Kansas City, MO

#5 Mar 30, 2007
hi!!!

hello!!
BOBBI

Shawnee, KS

#6 Mar 30, 2007
wow miss u!!
nomad

AOL

#10 Apr 3, 2007
HEY I LOVE YOU
her bf

United States

#11 Mar 4, 2008
she has the best smile, theres no way not to smile when she smiles at you.
pedo bear

Kansas City, MO

#12 Feb 25, 2011
13!? I'll tell her happy bday!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonner Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sophie House Linwood KS (Jun '13) Thu Ghost 31
News Michael Duenes: From the big city of California... May '16 BC Travel Agent 4
Review: Rent Source (Jul '09) Mar '16 justinjustout 13
News Kansas looks at banning sanctuary cities Feb '16 wild child 1
News Lawmakers spar over hospital's safety issues Dec '15 dangerous 4
News Man charged in Basehor road-rage battery of couple (Oct '07) Dec '15 Drivers Ed Instru... 6
I'll be back.. (Nov '06) Nov '15 rLeach 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonner Springs Mortgages