The Man Who Lost

Penn Valley, CA

#1 Feb 20, 2012
I want to thank the man from Bonner Springs for taking the girl I was foolish enough to think I loved back in the 60s. I have see her today and her current love. Glad he has her instead of me.Man she is ugly today.

She told me she would love me forever, apparently forever was until somebody else came along while I was on a remote site.
After her I met a wonderful woman who traveled the world with me.She is and always has been a great cook, wonderful mother and fantastic lover. I might add she was and still is beautiful today. A fantastic woman who I would never have met and married if he had not knocked me out of the saddle in Overland Park with the one I thought I loved back then.

I see she dumped him too, but hey, man, that woman was a tiger. We both know that now.

If I ever come through Bonner Springs I will buy you a beer, heck I will buy you a case.You done me the best favor any man could ever have done!
The Man Who Lost

Penn Valley, CA

#2 Feb 20, 2012
Just a little up date I forgot to mention,if I had won the lady`s hand back then this is what I would have to be listening to today.I am 68 years old ,I don`t need this from an old woman in my old age. Ha,Ha.

http://www.google.com/url...
DeeDee

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2012
That sounds sad
The Man Who Lost

Yuba City, CA

#4 Oct 26, 2012
DeeDee wrote:
That sounds sad
Actually she dumped and they had three kids. She split with anoter guy and the dumped him. She hooked up with anoter guy who was 12 years older than her and they live in a cabin in La Veta Colorado. She more or les let her kids gorow up on the street. Her first husband died in 91, buried in Bonner Springs. I feel sorry for the poor dude,I didn`t know that until a few days ago. Her poor kids more or less had to make it on their own with help from other family members. Yes I am glad I never got hooked to her.
The Man Who Lost

Yuba City, CA

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Lookig ack o it all after all these years, I come to realize that it was just a ame to her. I ws a young guyin the srvice, lonely and sheplayd me for a fool.The thing about it is ,she played the other gus for bigger fools .Guess I was lucky.

What gos aound comes aoud though, she ended up with a guy 12 years older than her, late in life, he moved her to a cabin in the Colorado Rockies and it was not much of a cabin. Poor heat, plumbing and now they have finally moved out. he is not well and she has to take care of him. So she will spend the next years of her life taking care of an old man. Her kids are doing their own thing and she is stuck away from them and the rest of her family.

I am lucky, feel sorry for the poor guy she took to the cleaners and his poor mother who had to cook for her and raise her kids when they were small.
dxcvb

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jul 8, 2013
I got new for you Sport. things like this happens. she is now with an old man in La Veta ,Colorado. The run a souvenir shop. She has long forgotten you and the man who took her from you. Ha, Ha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonner Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kansas Law Regarding Public Nudity, Dec 5 Kathy Newburg 1
Five Kansas Dairy Queen stores hit by data breach Oct '14 4megurl 12
Review: Sizzles BBQ Bar & Grill C (Jan '14) Oct '14 swiesner 5
Sophie House Linwood KS (Jun '13) Oct '14 Dave 11
Job subway inside walmart Oct '14 yup 4
Sex fun with other boys at Boy Scout camp. Sep '14 Jonathan 2
scared come on Sep '14 matthews 1
Bonner Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web