YMCA Introductory Rates Soon Will Be ...

YMCA Introductory Rates Soon Will Be Gone

There are 3 comments on the KCCommunityNews.com story from Jun 1, 2007, titled YMCA Introductory Rates Soon Will Be Gone. In it, KCCommunityNews.com reports that:

“As always, we still offer financial assistance”

Only two days remain to join the Miami County Family YMCA at reduced introductory rates. via KCCommunityNews.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCCommunityNews.com.

Brian Sharp

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2007
Can someone tell me about Osawatomie's relationship with the YMCA. In Ottawa, we are considering a partnership with the YMCA of Greater KC. I was concerned about the rates for your memberships already going up.
butterfly

United States

#2 May 7, 2009
we love going to swim i think the service is very good staff is freindly wish it was closer to me for the ymca teaches family vaules to every one that last the rest of our lives health towns people = happy people =heathy familys =healthy children
Huh

Ottawa, KS

#3 May 9, 2009
So what is your point, Brian? Why is someone from Ottawa concerned about the rates in Osawatomie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonner Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted castle Sep '16 Ratsnake 1
skype sex (Jul '16) Jul '16 a19squz 2
News Man charged in Basehor road-rage battery of couple (Oct '07) Jul '16 Abdullah 7
News Michael Duenes: From the big city of California... (Apr '16) May '16 BC Travel Agent 4
Review: Rent Source (Jul '09) Mar '16 justinjustout 13
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Billy Bob 20
Kansas Law Regarding Public Nudity, (Dec '14) Dec '14 Kathy Newburg 1

Bonner Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonner Springs Mortgages