Two ordered to stand trial in murder ...

Two ordered to stand trial in murder of night store manager

There are 2 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Dec 20, 2007, titled Two ordered to stand trial in murder of night store manager. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

Instead of fleeing the crime scene, a participant in the murder of a night store manager testified Thursday, she and two assailants went to a nearby McDonald's. That detail drew gasps in the Wyandotte ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

2dogsbarking

Saint Albans, MO

#1 Dec 21, 2007
Things arnt looking good for the two boys,,, Just think about spending the rest of your life behind bars from the age of 20.
judge judy

Bonner Springs, KS

#2 Dec 26, 2007
2dogsbarking wrote:
Things arnt looking good for the two boys,,, Just think about spending the rest of your life behind bars from the age of 20.

MAYBE MAYBE NOT!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonner Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
skype sex (Jul '16) Aug 12 mike 30
Desoto Veterinary Clinic Jul 22 Linn 1
News Authorities: Ex-Firefighter Caught In Online Sting (Jun '07) Mar '17 Johnn 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Billy Bob 20
Kansas Law Regarding Public Nudity, (Dec '14) Dec '14 Kathy Newburg 1
Cheapest method of keeping a car? (I hear insur... (Apr '14) Apr '14 FafdEsas 5
Snow Tickets in Bonner Springs (Mar '14) Mar '14 Snow Tickets 1

Bonner Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonner Springs Mortgages