Gettysburg Crossing
stow22

Frederick, MD

#1 Mar 11, 2013
So is this going to happen? I see it still says launching Spring/Summer 2014, but I don't notice any new construction going on?
Pink Eye

Milford, PA

#2 Mar 16, 2013
stow22 wrote:
So is this going to happen? I see it still says launching Spring/Summer 2014, but I don't notice any new construction going on?
Probably not, I believe the funds aren't there for the project
Just me again

Gettysburg, PA

#3 Mar 16, 2013
It is my understanding the project is still in the works. There have been some setbacks with local requirements, purchasing some land for right-or-ways, and a few other things.

But to the best of my knowledge the project hasnít been given up, still working on it.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4 Mar 19, 2013
OMG!!...A thread THAT doesn't BLAME the gangs for this Crossing, that hasn't been constructed yet!!!
stow22

Frederick, MD

#5 Mar 20, 2013
Colorado,

funny! I just found this forum and was laughing at how people are making G-Burg to be the Bronx. I have lived here for 10 years and never seen 1 gang or incident and I walk all over town.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#6 Mar 20, 2013
stow22 wrote:
Colorado,
funny! I just found this forum and was laughing at how people are making G-Burg to be the Bronx. I have lived here for 10 years and never seen 1 gang or incident and I walk all over town.
TOTALLY AGREE!!..I read the Gburg Times.. NO SUCH GANG ACTIVITY.. AT ALL!!...Ya Know, it's that FREAKIN' Bill Kearney causing Trouble again.. CREEP!!
Davenport

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
OMG!!...A thread THAT doesn't BLAME the gangs for this Crossing, that hasn't been constructed yet!!!
It's all the lollipop gang's fault

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonneauville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gettysburg (PA) racino proposed for third time 23 hr Steve Gratmon 26
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Sep 15 Vernon 7,392
News Police: Teen girl sexually assault, videotaped (Mar '17) Sep 5 Davenport 8
Commute from Gettysburg to Frederick/Rockville, MD (Jun '14) Sep 3 Fodder was a mudder 16
News Rural America Braces for Labor Shortages After ... Aug 31 UWARRACEMAKEWORLD... 156
Fill dirt Aug 30 Ticklish 10
News Hanover-area man charged in child sex sting (Aug '12) Aug 27 Walt 11

Bonneauville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonneauville Mortgages