Gettysburg Being Sued by Teamster Union

Gettysburg Being Sued by Teamster Union

Posted in the Bonneauville Forum

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Read an article which states that the city of Gettysburg and the Police Chief are being sued by the Teamster Union.
Open your wallets.
Stimpy

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Gettysburg is a gang-ridden cesspool, full of violent crime. I hate this GD place and the stupid locals who populate it.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Stimpy

United States

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Paladinhgwt wrote:
http://www.eveningsun.com/loca lnews/ci_22575234/gettysburg-p olice-union-files-complaint-ag ainst-borough?source=rss
Read the article yourself!
I can't read. You can probably tell from my posts that I'm not so good with words. That's why I always say the same thing. Gettysburg is a gang infested toilet. I hate this GD town and everyone in it.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#6 Mar 3, 2013
Stimpy wrote:
<quoted text>I can't read. You can probably tell from my posts that I'm not so good with words. That's why I always say the same thing. Gettysburg is a gang infested toilet. I hate this GD town and everyone in it.
You and Davenport.. SHOULD hook up and get a bus ticket.. OUTTA TOWN!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonneauville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 7 hr Snacklady 6,556
Gettysburg Child Rape/Violent/Serious Crime List (Sep '13) Apr 28 More Gettysburg R... 532
Fire Warning for Adams County starting April 1... Apr 19 Davenport 1
Organized Criminal Gang Targeting Gettysburg Ar... (May '12) Apr 14 Re Enactment 619
Construction behind Sheetz near Rt 15. Apr 13 Costard 16
News You Can Now Buy Hillary Clinton's 1986 Oldsmobile Apr 12 Steve Gratman 7
News Police: Gettysburg man fractured child's skull Apr 8 Davenport 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonneauville Mortgages