Andys Garage Parkhills ,Mo

Andys Garage Parkhills ,Mo

Posted in the Bonne Terre Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jay
#1 Aug 17, 2012
I took my truck in to get repaired, they kept it for a month, never touched it and charged me $1000 storage when I gave up and had it towed to another shop. All I asked for is them to fix it
Jay
#2 Aug 17, 2012
My truck was there for a month to get repaired, they never touched it. But Andy fired on my girlfriend and was very vulgar to her
Kevin
#3 Aug 17, 2012
I had the same problem with him, my truck repair went from $250 to $1200
James
#4 Aug 17, 2012
He got me for 2 weeks time and a $1000 bucks and no repair
me too
#5 Aug 17, 2012
my truck is still there, they keep telling me they will start on it tomorrow. Its been 10 tomorrows
Diesel Chick
#6 Aug 17, 2012
Ya'll are full of shit! Andy runs an honest business. He's worked on my truck many times with with repairs and upgrades. Always for the price quoted and fixed in a timely manner! Don't be trying to run a great guy in the ground!!
Diesel Chick

United States

#7 Aug 17, 2012
Btw James u should probably get busy trying to sell more pos vehicles at outrageous prices instead of bashing people on the internet? ;-)
#8 Aug 17, 2012
Next time call the police and make them give you your vehicle back! The only way they can collect on the storage is by putting a mechanics lien on it they cannot, by law, hold your car no matter what you owe!
Cody

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Aug 26, 2012
Everybody in my family take there vehicles to Andy and most of my friends u can actually trust him and the people that work for him r very nice I don't know of anybody that has had a problem over there.
Heavy chevy

United States

#10 Aug 29, 2012
My truck was there for 4 days for an oil change...
Mario

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Sep 6, 2012
my truck was there for three weeks it only needed air in the tires...cost me 12000 dollars to get it back. that was storage fee they added the air for for free
Jeromy

Park Hills, MO

#13 Oct 3, 2012
they put cam in my truck, 2 days lter it blew up from the bad cam debree
Just my opinion

Dexter, MO

#14 Oct 5, 2012
We take all of our vehicles to Andy and he always does a great job in a timely manner and at the price quoted!
Heather

United States

#15 Oct 7, 2012
I've heard and seen a lot of trucks that has been to Andy's some are done with no problem and does a great job. However my boyfriends truck has been there and to someone he contracted a couple times. And due to laziness or not giving a hoot and fixing it right the first time it's worse off than before. Mind you this wasn't Andy it was a person he contracted. So my boyfriends truck has not moved outta the same spot outside Andy's not being touched. Yet lifts and other shit is being in and out of his shop. Very aggravating.
Anon

De Soto, MO

#16 Oct 16, 2012
Just as long as they have parking in the rear.
jeff

United States

#17 Oct 31, 2012
I agree, he moves peoples trucks to the side once their tore down and works on other peoples trucks to get more $$
Not the guy you know

Fairfax, VA

#18 Dec 12, 2012
Andy's did do some work on a 6.0 powerstroke. Head studs, egr delete, and all the other problems 6.0's are known for. The guy was in the army over seas. Gets back 10 months later. Gets his truck and the head gasket goes out after being home for a few months. Andy charged him to "fix it" .said he warranties his work for a year, even though it was at his shop not being driven for almost all of it
TheDude

Southbury, CT

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Andy is a good guy
toni

Park Hills, MO

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Andy is a good person. Maybe your trucks were just too big POS's to fix.
C Smith

Jefferson City, MO

#21 May 14, 2013
How is the quality of their work on 6.0 Powerstrokes?

Not looking for B.S. Just serious answers from people who have had 6.0's worked on there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonne Terre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracy Molitor 7 hr Wondering 1
Kayla woolf 8 hr Doctor Taco 19
Be on the look out. 8 hr Doctor Taco 10
News Lawmakers address accusations 11 hr Smackdown2017 44
Stolen. Mopad Thu momma 76
David Kyle Skaggs (Nov '12) Jan 16 Shorty 2
Stephaine Soltys (Jun '13) Jan 15 Supp 27

Bonne Terre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance