First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Brookfield, CT

#117 Jan 3, 2013
Was it the woman with the big head and big mouth? We had the same thing happen to us by that big headed person. I won't call her a waitress, because they work and wait on people. She don't. She is too busy being a loud mouth and wanting people to notice her ugly ass.
seriously

United States

#118 Jan 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
Was it the woman with the big head and big mouth? We had the same thing happen to us by that big headed person. I won't call her a waitress, because they work and wait on people. She don't. She is too busy being a loud mouth and wanting people to notice her ugly ass.
. Probably so I won't be going back bad business!!!
bahaha

Antioch, TN

#119 Mar 19, 2013
The blonde that works there is a no good trashy bitch that sleeps w her married brother. She broke up their marriage now he leaves w her and her husband. She sucks him while her husband is asleep. Nasty dope whore. She is a snitch too when caught w a meth lab on 47 hwy they got all charges dropped and did no time
Meghan

Brookfield, CT

#120 Mar 19, 2013
bahaha wrote:
The blonde that works there is a no good trashy bitch that sleeps w her married brother. She broke up their marriage now he leaves w her and her husband. She sucks him while her husband is asleep. Nasty dope whore. She is a snitch too when caught w a meth lab on 47 hwy they got all charges dropped and did no time
Don't you mean with his METH Lab??? She went to prison, because of him. He let her take the blame for his METH Lab. I think you need to find out where she is right now before you start running your mouth, and who the POS she is doing time for.
kcco

New Fairfield, CT

#121 Mar 19, 2013
Meghan---you're sure right! HIS meth lab! NO MAN is worthy of what she will sacrifice in the long run. He didn't have the balls to man-up & admit the truth! Well, there is always karma!
bahaha

Antioch, TN

#123 Mar 20, 2013
Meghan wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you mean with his METH Lab??? She went to prison, because of him. He let her take the blame for his METH Lab. I think you need to find out where she is right now before you start running your mouth, and who the POS she is doing time for.
Well mayb u need to figure out who u r meaning and i m meaning cause she never did time. And her brother was already in prison at the time she and her husband got caught ty very much
Meghan

Brookfield, CT

#124 Mar 20, 2013
bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well mayb u need to figure out who u r meaning and i m meaning cause she never did time. And her brother was already in prison at the time she and her husband got caught ty very much
I apologize, I know who you are talking about now. I did not know that trash still worked there.
low life

Antioch, TN

#125 Mar 21, 2013
Meghan wrote:
<quoted text>I apologize, I know who you are talking about now. I did not know that trash still worked there.
Its ok. And ty for the apology.
Not sure

Park Hills, MO

#127 Aug 4, 2013
low life wrote:
<quoted text>
Its ok. And ty for the apology.
Who are you guys talking about? I'm not familiar with the situation. You say that she is a blonde but not the one that recently got into trouble?
Meghan

New Fairfield, CT

#128 Aug 5, 2013
Her and her husband are both meth heads.She has or had worked there a couple years, has a bad attitude, and thinks she is something else. She has always been trashy, but she is working in the right place for that.
Marc lost Cause

United States

#129 Aug 8, 2013
Hmmmm, after reading all this, I think I may go take a look. But pass on the food, or open drinks at least the first time. Btw wasn't impressed with Hubs, this area needs a real bar/club.
Candy

United States

#130 Aug 26, 2017
How is crossroads doing today
Candy apple

United States

#131 Aug 26, 2017
I ate there a couple of times food was awful owner was drunk and yelling at a customer and service was sloooooow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonne Terre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ms. Blum 10 min Concernedparent 1
Matthew Adam Clubb 9 hr Walter G 22
pickle springs (Jul '12) 10 hr Lynly1996 21
Groped by Employer 11 hr Question 31
cal automotive Thu Trucker 6
chad larkin Thu Trucker 5
News Fort acquisition of Charloma brings a new mix o... Nov 22 John_420 1

Bonne Terre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance