First Prev
of 6
Next Last
concerned person

United States

#1 Dec 1, 2011
Has anyone else noticed how run down its become? It seems as though only white trash hang out there anymore it use to be so family oriented. Fights there all the time. Hopefully the police start watching this place more often.
??

Park Hills, MO

#2 Dec 1, 2011
Hey now I'm one of those crazy cats that go watch the fights there with my buddies....
funny

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2011
& its the same loud annoying crowd always there
Obviously

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 1, 2011
If by fights you mean UFC, then yes there are fights there at least once a month. Other than that, they've had one fight in the past two years. There are more fights at Wal-Mart on Black Friday than at Crossroads.

There are plenty of places to eat, and drink so if Crossroads doesn't seem like your type of place visit them. Just sad that people don't want to support small businesses in the Bonne Terre/Desloge area.
your dumb

United States

#7 Dec 1, 2011
There was 3 fights there this month!
oh well

United States

#8 Dec 1, 2011
in a small town theres fights everywhere ppl dont have anything better to do!
okay

United States

#11 Dec 2, 2011
Its not a bad place just alot of rif raf have been hanging out there lately!
local

Escalon, CA

#16 Dec 3, 2011
Use to love this place but there is a group that hangs out there that is nothing but trouble i agree cops should watch it more.
Disease Free

Farmington, MO

#17 Apr 8, 2012
Yeah a great place to go if you want to catch something. Have you seen the kind of people they hire to work there, very disgusting. I quit going in there over the disgusting people and the loud mouths that work there now.
yep

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Apr 13, 2012
Yeah this place is disgusting. Needs to be shut down for real. Late night drinking after hours. The bartenders lets people get drunk til they cant walk and lets them leave. I wouldnt step foot back in the place. If people only knew what was really going on in there I dont think they would, but if you notice its always the same nasty crowd and the drugs and stuff that goes on is the people who hang in there all the time. Cant get over how the place isnt watched more and more isnt done to shut the doors again. Really needs to be cleaned up. Drove past there the other day and one of the waiters was standing out there with her child on her hip while working, shes known for dope, has teeth missing and her whole family hangs out side around the place for the drug trafficting going on.
hahs

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Apr 17, 2012
Real gagger here. If you wanna be a druggie or a hooker go on down. Stds free and you dont have to tip the waiter they will slide right under the table and tip you. ;).. And if you rack up a bill they will just add a few of their drinks to you tab so your paying for the waiters drinks to while they are popping pills and getting to drunk to . Most have to be carried out or drive home so drunk they wreck or get other people killed. The waiters wont stop you from getting way over the limit amd letting you drive on home. Even the owner gets drunk and falls over in floor and most of the time they have their grandkids or children in here playi g while fights and drunks are staggering all over. Great place to pick up a set of aids to go with those crabs on the side. Word of they day here is legs so lets go spread it. Ewwww if you want some yellow stuff a drippin afterwards. Haha place is a joke.
sparky

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Apr 22, 2012
I don't know about all that. But Amber Marler is so hot
idk

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Apr 23, 2012
Went there one time and this lady with glasses sits at the bar and plays agame up there. She couldnt keep her hands off the male customers. I felt very uncomfortable. While finishing my food she would glance over at me and stare. The waiters was nice but kinda sick how they felt and rubbed all over people then served food. Even the lady at the bar was rubbing and touching people. I left as soon as i could. Made me wonder about what i ate and if i should have. My buddy said when he was there he couldnt even play pool for the kids taking his pool balls and the crowd who always hangs there.
fatty

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Apr 23, 2012
I was there and found a used condum in the mens rest room, before I went in a short poofy blacked haired lady and man was coming out. I think she was a waiter there. Grossed me out man, had to get out of there, cause if they are in the restrooms throwing down aint no tellin what they throwed down on my food or my drink they served. YUCK!!!! cant get over it, wont go back
crazy

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Apr 23, 2012
tooooooo much non-sense there. i dont go there. too much rift raft for me, i like a clean place, not what i experienced there, felt very uncomfy and the men are all married and trying to pick you up. Kinda crazy the rumors i heard about the place and the behind the scenes that goes on that no one knows about.
BSS

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Apr 24, 2012
Wow im happy to see this!!!! Finally
Doddy

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Apr 25, 2012
OMG these comments are hilarious, Hahs that was a really good write up!
idk

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Apr 26, 2012
I ate there one time and lost my appetite when i seen the owner and another woman make out for some drunk guys. Ive never in my life seen such a horrible place and atomosphere. Its crazy for a small town bar to see and hear about all the rift raft that goes on there.
leo

Chesterfield, MO

#27 Apr 27, 2012
should be a topless bar. From what my buddies told me.
Concerned Patron

Delano, TN

#28 Apr 30, 2012
concerned person wrote:
Has anyone else noticed how run down its become? It seems as though only white trash hang out there anymore it use to be so family oriented. Fights there all the time. Hopefully the police start watching this place more often.
I do not know who you are, but I do not appreciate being called "white trash" or any other names you choose to dish out.
If you are truly in Fullerton, CA. how would you know anything about this small town or what goes on in it from 1,800 miles away?
Crossroads has been one of the few businesses that has survived in this a ghost of a town. A new buiding was put in & the old building torn down. It's the nicest place to go in town for a good family dinner. The food & services are wonderful.
You sound like a bitter trouble maker that has been banned from Crossroads for all of the right reasons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonne Terre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Executive Inn 1 hr Just me 12
Farmington Correctional Facility 6 hr OG 6
You ain't woman enough 6 hr The Real Dave74 5
Yoga Pants 7 hr Rolo 9
Dave74 caught with man outside of park hills 9 hr Hello 28
Farmington jail 9 hr Farrow 12
gay (Jun '11) 12 hr The Real D74 22

Flood Watch for St Francois County was issued at April 02 at 4:17AM CDT

More from around the web

Bonne Terre People Search