Bonifay, FL

#128 Mar 30, 2012
need someone new wrote:
I say John King!!!
I agree John King!!!!
civicduty

Alford, FL

#129 Mar 30, 2012
I like Zack White. He could bring the most legal experence and hes got the best education. I am voting for him.
VoterAlso

Mound, MN

#130 Apr 12, 2012
Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
My crew will be voting for him for that very reason.
Thats going to be tough, casting your vote from Dothan Alabama LOL!
Mary Frances Watson

Centerville, GA

#131 Apr 20, 2012
One of the finest young men and a future leader of the people of Holmes County is , Kyle Hudson.
My forefathers helped to build Holmes County in the early days. It is people like Kyle Hudson who are there today to carry on the leadership the people need to help make Holmes County a wonderful place to live.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#132 Apr 20, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard this before now. Not sure its true. Doesnt sound like him.
The reason you have not heard it before is that it just never happened. I know Kyle and he is too serious about doing things right . False accusations can come back on you.
He is one of the finest professional young people around.
Bonifay Voter

Panama City Beach, FL

#133 Apr 20, 2012
I have nothing against anyone in the Clerk"s race but my vote will be for Kyle Hudson. No mud slinging, just the way it is.
old timer

Alford, FL

#134 Apr 20, 2012
I'm voting for Don Hersman. He's the choice for us. I think his business experience sets him apart and hes a stand up guy. Helpful in the community. That's my choice.

Since: Apr 12

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#135 Apr 21, 2012
i seen signs saying john king running and don
local voter

Davenport, IA

#136 Apr 21, 2012
old timer wrote:
I'm voting for Don Hersman. He's the choice for us. I think his business experience sets him apart and hes a stand up guy. Helpful in the community. That's my choice.
I'm voting for Harold Smith. He'd be as good a hand shaker as any of them.
airborne

Alford, FL

#137 Apr 21, 2012
I am leaning to Moss.
Tired of it all

Bonifay, FL

#138 Apr 27, 2012
Kyle Hudson or Tim Wells not sure which one I will vote for. Not slinging mud but two of the runners have wives that treat people like crap, I know they have done it to my family, We are not upper class enough for them. So can you imagine how they will be acting if their husbands get elected. No its not right to put the family in the middle of it, and base you vote on the family but when the candidates allow their wives to act and speak like they do then they put themselves there and become part of the race. If they allow their wives to act like that now how bad will it be if they get elected.
Watching

Destin, FL

#139 Apr 27, 2012
I agree. But then again, I was born and raised in this town and Don spoke to me for the first time 2 weeks ago. But I'll gladly wear his free shirt around. Btw, I hope his wife never speaks to me.
Tired of it all wrote:
Kyle Hudson or Tim Wells not sure which one I will vote for. Not slinging mud but two of the runners have wives that treat people like crap, I know they have done it to my family, We are not upper class enough for them. So can you imagine how they will be acting if their husbands get elected. No its not right to put the family in the middle of it, and base you vote on the family but when the candidates allow their wives to act and speak like they do then they put themselves there and become part of the race. If they allow their wives to act like that now how bad will it be if they get elected.
Dependable

Panama City, FL

#140 Apr 27, 2012
Tired of it all wrote:
Sorry, Wells wife is the worst. Completely overbearing.
Tired of it all

Bonifay, FL

#141 Apr 28, 2012
I never meet Tim Wells wife but if that is the case then I will be voting for Kyle.
I find it funny

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#142 Apr 30, 2012
Isn't it kindof funny how most of the people running have never once said hi, went out of there way to speak to you? But let them run for any type of office and they are all about it! I was at the ball field the other night and Marsha, Don,Lee's wife,& The king guy were all out there politicking., It's just hilarous to sit back and watch them play a part. I could honestly care less who gets the job, I just can't stand FAKE people. If you haven't spoke to me before, please go on with yourself and don't bother now!
what

Bonifay, FL

#143 Apr 30, 2012
I find it funny wrote:
Isn't it kindof funny how most of the people running have never once said hi, went out of there way to speak to you? But let them run for any type of office and they are all about it! I was at the ball field the other night and Marsha, Don,Lee's wife,& The king guy were all out there politicking., It's just hilarous to sit back and watch them play a part. I could honestly care less who gets the job, I just can't stand FAKE people. If you haven't spoke to me before, please go on with yourself and don't bother now!
Wow, you dont understand the political process do you. How else can people ask for your vote without speaking to you? Then youd complain that they highhatted you. If you only vote for people you already know your world is mighty limited. Abnd at least one of those ladies you named is a real friendly person all the time. Dont know what rock you been living under. But if you dont want to people to ask you for a vote or to speak to you then stay in the house till November.
I know

Niceville, FL

#144 Apr 30, 2012
I find it funny wrote:
Um watch it now!!! I know for a Fact that Lee and his wife have spent hours at that ballfield for years spending money out of their own pockets to support our youth!!! Lee coached a football team and funded portions of their uniforms when he didn't even have a son playing. You can ask King that, because his children were on that team. I am the parent of one of the youth that they have supported. I have also seen Mr. and Mrs. Hersman and Mr. and Mrs. King supporting their children. WHOEVER you are----That's LOW!!
ANOTHER EMPLOYEE

Crestview, FL

#145 May 2, 2012
I find it funny wrote:
umm don was up at the ball field to coach his son's team. wow u are stupid.
voter

Crestview, FL

#146 May 2, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you dont understand the political process do you. How else can people ask for your vote without speaking to you? Then youd complain that they highhatted you. If you only vote for people you already know your world is mighty limited. Abnd at least one of those ladies you named is a real friendly person all the time. Dont know what rock you been living under. But if you dont want to people to ask you for a vote or to speak to you then stay in the house till November.
y don't u use your real name (Marsha)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#147 May 2, 2012
i don;t like hersman he acts like he better than people who were not born into money like himself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonifay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What three will win the county commissioner race? 1 hr Old Timer 10
Is Gothard really going to win county commissio... (Feb '12) 1 hr swampman 137
News Overturned log truck blocks SR 2 traffic for si... 12 hr local 1
Anybody But Ron Jones 23 hr swampman 23
Its all about Donald Trump!!!!!!!! Thu local 3
anything being done in Enfinger case? May 4 doo something 31
Jasley snd Chris Wells use shootings for politics May 2 Justice4Travis 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonifay Mortgages