Clerk of Court Race
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
wondering

Niceville, FL

#1 Mar 2, 2012
Who all is running and who is best fit for the job?
Bnfay Resident

United States

#2 Mar 5, 2012
The only one I know for sure is Jeri Browder.
Voter

United States

#3 Mar 5, 2012
Don Hersman, Jr. is running.
Get Real

Bonifay, FL

#4 Mar 5, 2012
Voter wrote:
Don Hersman, Jr. is running.
He's a JOKE!!!!
bonifay

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#5 Mar 5, 2012
Why do you say that? I don't think so, not at all. He's a good businessman and learned from the best. He'd do better than the rest I've heard mentioned. Only competition I see is Elizabeth Arnold and she aint running.
white lightening

Bristol, FL

#6 Mar 6, 2012
lee moss and kyle hudson are running. Kyle comes from a school teacher background and family. Lee has experience with state offices such as children and families, and corrections. Lee has more administrative experience I would say, little more age, little more hands on type knowledge of court records in various forms than any of the other applicants.
disagree

Bonifay, FL

#7 Mar 6, 2012
white lightening wrote:
lee moss and kyle hudson are running. Kyle comes from a school teacher background and family. Lee has experience with state offices such as children and families, and corrections. Lee has more administrative experience I would say, little more age, little more hands on type knowledge of court records in various forms than any of the other applicants.
Disagree lighneing. I think Hershman has the background of working with varied agencies such as civic organizations and business organizations. His Kiwanian experience would help, I think. On the other hand Hudson has the contacts. I dont know the Moss guy.
Texas Longhorn

Niceville, FL

#8 Mar 6, 2012
All of the candidates are well grounded people. Lee Moss has also worked with varied agencies; volunteered throughout the community; has business experience and has actual courtroom experience. His career with the State has always involved dealings within the court system. His career prior to working with the State involved business finance and management.
white lightening

Bristol, FL

#9 Mar 7, 2012
yeah. I know all three candidates and I have no quarrel with any of them. My only thing was that Moss has more experience with court documents, which for the most part is what that job requires. I am not familiar with any experience either of the other two would have in this capacity.

If anyone does, please share.
Hchs-00

Memphis, TN

#10 Mar 7, 2012
I know two of the guys, but I know Hudson best. He has had a lot of experience working with public records thru his school job and teaches kids how to create a lot of the documents like writing land descriptions and such so he knows a lot about it. I remember he got a Master's degree in Administration. That will help give him an edge in the job I think. He has my vote.
voter1

Niceville, FL

#11 Mar 7, 2012
I heard Marsha Sherrouse is running, is this TRUE?
lol

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#12 Mar 7, 2012
voter1 wrote:
I heard Marsha Sherrouse is running, is this TRUE?
She's a joke.
Voter

United States

#13 Mar 8, 2012
So far it seems to be pretty tight. Not one candidate stands out above another. Just my thought.
roundtheway

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#14 Mar 9, 2012
Hudson. I like him.
bottom line

Mound, MN

#15 Mar 9, 2012
Hudson is an Ag teacher. What does that have to do with the clerk of court job? NOTHING!
Hersman is a grocery store manager. What does that have to do with the clerk of court job? NOTHING!
Marsha Marsha Marsha has with no real experience with anything but unsuccessful runs for offices.
Folks that only leaves one name left in the running. Lee Moss. I know each of these folks personally. Lee is the only one that has any real knowledge of the job. He has my vote. The people of this county need to look at the persons qualifications not who there folks are. That is the bottom line!
get real

Davenport, IA

#16 Mar 10, 2012
bottom line wrote:
Hudson is an Ag teacher. What does that have to do with the clerk of court job? NOTHING!
Hersman is a grocery store manager. What does that have to do with the clerk of court job? NOTHING!
Marsha Marsha Marsha has with no real experience with anything but unsuccessful runs for offices.
Folks that only leaves one name left in the running. Lee Moss. I know each of these folks personally. Lee is the only one that has any real knowledge of the job. He has my vote. The people of this county need to look at the persons qualifications not who there folks are. That is the bottom line!
moss worked for hrs and prison guard --what's that got to do w/ the job? NOTHING! people will vote for who they like
Butterfly

Davenport, IA

#17 Mar 10, 2012
bottom line wrote:
By the way...while you were disqualifying everyone else, you forgot to list just what qualifications Lee Moss has for the job. Just curious,...but who are Lee Moss's folks?...
Hchs-00

United States

#18 Mar 10, 2012
Before we qualify or disqualify anyone, it might be a wise decision to look at what the clerk ACTUALLY DOES, not just what you perceive. He is an administrator, budgeter, leader, auditor, storer of records. He is NOT a legal advisor, does not have to have extensive knowledge of the judicial system. I think Hudson can do that. Cody Taylor was an Ag Extention Agent 36 years ago for crying out loud. He seems to have done a dang good job. I'm betting Hudson can to.
JUSTaTHOUGHT

Freeport, FL

#19 Mar 10, 2012
roundtheway wrote:
Hudson. I like him.
Tell him to stay out of Cowboys acting like a fool.
Parfait

Freeport, FL

#20 Mar 10, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a joke.
LOL your face is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonifay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sunny hill news (Jan '16) 29 min Vera in Russia 143
Young's Piggly Wiggly - Chipley PRICES ARE UP Dec 3 old man 14
Truth about chipley. (Feb '13) Dec 2 twilight zone 136
washington county growing Dec 1 Queenofthesouth 11
News Andy Adams says - no' to Colony Resort proposal... Nov 29 chris 1
What is really going to happen herer in Sunny H... (Mar '12) Nov 27 Flchick 87
Holmes co cant get it right Nov 25 stacked and 3

Bonifay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance