gang stalking
Brina

United States

#106 Mar 14, 2013
Sabrina Taylor wrote:
They held my daughter Nichelle against her will and used her non lethal weapons testing under threat that I would die now they want to kill me..All whole of my gang stalking has culminated to the abuse of my kid. My poor child. I was partial witness because of the delusional card the cops played on me the half searched the motel room she was held in. After she left the burned her badly I smelled her flesh in the air for over hours straight they did this We have a low point in our society to do this my 18 year old kid under threat my death. No one should forget this.
They burned somethng else in order to make me look crazy
Brina

United States

#110 Apr 19, 2013
At harbor lights shelter I have had a tablet, a boost cellphone stolen and/or hacked in order to destroy my Facebook account Facebook.com/karizmakid this is happening in Minneapolis.......... The Military/Police are protecting my perpetrators from my information and complaints of human Rights abuse The corruption that I have witnessed over nonlethal weapons have convinced me that a new mental illness has been created thanks to hpm weapons and v2k devices instead of helping the community it is now further ruined..........They took my tablet in order to get my pin for the cellular that was stolen at Harbor lights Minneapolis that is how they get down here.
Brina

United States

#116 May 24, 2013
brina wrote:
This is off topic but IT IS SO IMPORTANT YOU MUST HEAR MULIMS AND THEIR HIRE ARE RADIATING UNSUSPECTING CITIZENS HUNTING THEM BEATING THEM IN MINNEAPOLIS TWIN CITIES NO LAW ENFORCEMENT HELP INSTEAD THEY SHUT CELL PHONE OFF FOR THE CIMINALS! Sabrina Taylor
Jan 24 ·
the gang stalkers may have Kid forcing or
hacking suicide messages to fool the public if
something happens to her Nichelle it wil be
because of this group. She is only guilty of
nothing.— at The United States Department
of Justice.
1 · Unlike · Comment · Share
Sabrina Taylor
Jan 23 ·
And He shall wipe away every tear from
their eyes; and there shall no longer be any
death; there... Continue Reading
ike · Comment · Share
Sabrina Taylor
Jan 23 ·
3 · Unlike · Comment · Share
Sabrina Taylor
Jan 23 ·
Electronic harasser who said he wanted to kill
me at Harbor Lights Shelter in Minneapolis
Sgt. Strawberry said they want the mama and
the daughter dead. Derrick C Kimmons
assisted this group.
these are post from Facebook.com/karizmakid
ItIsPatentedMicr owaveTech

United States

#117 Jun 7, 2013
This person went through a ton of patented technology relating to DEWs..

http://www.emhdf.com/mwevidence.html

Do you own research.
Brina

United States

#118 Jun 11, 2013
alking?

I know thst Homeland Security CIA trained ....law, Militsry Intelligence are I Involved. They have used cell towers to direct haarp energy in order to murder me. Having me hear via medusa v2k that my kid was forcibly raped, my facebook.com/karizmakid was hacked and or removed.......they the gang stalkers also bragged thst they forced my kid to suicide via the v2k harasssment these that are to protect us use or cell phones to triangulate the attack thru chips in the body. If you don"t have a phone tbr perps use theirs.
Brina

Minneapolis, MN

#119 Jun 21, 2013
ICU wrote:
How many of you actually know the real definition and/or the real meaning of GANG STALKING?...
How many of you actually are educated in or in any way experienced in GANG STALKING?
Have you ever been a VICTIM of it, or know someone whom has?,Or have you ever been a PERPETRATOR of it? If so...please share your thoughts and opinions on this subject and share any reasons you think it is good or bad...
I staunchly believe that all my harassments have be sanctioned by the DOD. My kid was a minor when my harassments began about 11 or 13………….Can a MRI determine how badly her brain has been burned by this technology?????? Can my brain be measured by MRI to determine the amount of damage procurred??? I am appalled by the actions of the DOD and Law Enforcement that would allow a minor to be exposed to haarp weapons and remote neural monitoring what kind of Gov’t allows this?????????? The death threats that I am forced to hear concerning myself and my kid is daily intertwined with electronic harassment. The Military is hiding behind Law enforcement clauses that allow nonconsensual testing on civilians for crowd control purposes……How is being told you and your kid will die when facebook.com/karizmakid is dismantled
Brina

Minneapolis, MN

#124 Jul 16, 2013
Brina wrote:
At harbor lights shelter I have had a tablet, a boost cellphone stolen and/or hacked in order to destroy my Facebook account Facebook.com/karizmakid this is happening in Minneapolis.......... The Military/Police are protecting my perpetrators from my information and complaints of human Rights abuse The corruption that I have witnessed over nonlethal weapons have convinced me that a new mental illness has been created thanks to hpm weapons and v2k devices instead of helping the community it is now further ruined..........They took my tablet in order to get my pin for the cellular that was stolen at Harbor lights Minneapolis that is how they get down here.
I am at odds with current humanity.....it is lost.......my family was esposed to hpm weapo.s they exposed my kid raped her because she could not gey pregnant now Mr. Kimmons is insisting on her death saying she is messed up They Messed her up....They will go to hell for this!!!!!!!!
Brina

Chicago, IL

#128 Aug 13, 2013
s I walk into salvation army bathroom in mpls I find what appears to be females underwear that looks like my kid's then I go outside a man bald black turns out of salvation

backseat of this silver car with

Derrick my v2k tormenter comments how we would be killed when

he

then

captivity

schemes are elaborate, but when they are claiming to have kidnapped my kid and have stolen her phone in ordet to

karizmakid and have posted on her Facebook that she left for chicago she doesnt have money to go to Chicago.
Brina

Minneapolis, MN

#129 Aug 14, 2013
Sabrina Taylor wrote:
n ago I cannot believe all that I am hearing from the gang stalkers is strictly v2k They constantly say the are going to kill me and my kid and now they are throwing in the possibility of framing me for crime...I know this seems outrageous. The gang stalkers have done a good job making me appear delusional. The police here in Minnesota have done a great job having me placed on psychiatric holds. One bug problem though I do not have a mental health history that is indicative of schizophrenia nor delusions....The hospitals were not able to keep me. Now Concerning the death threats they did not start until 2012 my harassment began in 2006 or 2007 My child is only 18 to have put her in this was from the pits of hell itself. My Facebook is a major concern to my gang stalkers swing that I post daily on their tactics......My Facebook is copied and put in PDF form so deleting my Facebook won't be effective. You guys need to stop hurting people like this God foes not make mistakes in order for man to correct them. My suffering will not be silent nor forgotten whether or not any legal prosecution proceeds is does not matter JUDGEMENT DAY NO ONE WILL ESCAPE. God bless all maybe just maybe the peeps involved will turn to God and repent in Jesus Christ name. God works in mysterious ways Psalms 64 is indeed a reality in my family life.
http://www.freewebs.com/tagnum bers/
Brina

Minneapolis, MN

#130 Aug 14, 2013
Human traffick wrote:
Crooked law enforcement give the gang stalkers equipment in order to carry out human trafficking of women and children. This is done by use of hpm weapons , software uploaded onto the victims cellphone that works by knowing the victims number., the steal the victims personal info for identity theft and fraud. There are alerts given to the gang stalkers when 911 is called by the crooked enforcement. They quickly prepare for for police arrival by dispersing when the ramp upi to actual kidnaping they use inside hospital workers that slide the girls in to treat them after they have beaten them, then they sneak them out. Security guards and a few nurses run that aspect. The thugs travel with the girls keeping them surrounded by gang bangers with little chance of escape. The women that assist them go to the motel with them the gang bangers they always rent several rooms in the motel having revolving sex trafficking. They have a guy that is called for backup in order to gag the girls and keep them quiet while preparing for the police which in most cases the cop is apart of it The girls are beat excessively......
these are kidnapped.
Brina

Minneapolis, MN

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2008

Gang stalking appears to be a well orchestrated crime to lessen our constitutional rights as Americans. Orchestrate a crime, propose a law to fix it. Mad Genius.

Brina

Minneapolis, MN

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

They are tageting individuals they suspect are mentally unstable which in turns discredits the testimonies of the T.I. The main idea I want to stress is that you cannot lump all mental disorders in one bag. I have anxiety disorders, but I do not have schizophrenia, hallucinations or Think I am someone that I am not. I don't think everyone is out to get me. I am a T.I. and I know that this phenomenon of gang stalking is real. I have a child that was immobilized on the floor unable to move as a result of this phenomenon. If you try to tell those in the professional field what is going on they hold you in the hospital against your will for 72 hours. This evil is going on under the radar of the public and mental illness is the excuse to discredit victims of this abuse.
Brina

Rosemount, MN

#132 Aug 19, 2013
I am stressed out the gang stalker a have knocked knees ppl around me because I'm knocked kneed in order to pull of identity theft and fake insurance claims for myself and possibly my kid This man with the cooperation of Salvation Army Harbor lights got a cellphone using my social security number saying they wanted to shut down or modify info on Facebook.com/karizmakid this man also stated he would use my kid's phone Nichelle Fleming threatening mortal death of myself and kid. This man also has been falsely reporting that I have a cellphone for the past Four to five days. this may or may not be a ploy of this person to harass me so I am reporting for help in case he is serious
BRINA

Saint Paul, MN

#135 Aug 22, 2013
scotts an idiot wrote:
Who are you going to do DNA testing on stupid?
As of date I have been a gang stalking victim for over 6 years. I am not certain as to where my experiece began, but I am certain that I should not have been a victim with a prebubesent child in my care. I am threatened via v2k everyday that myself and my now 19 year old daughter will be murdered. The mind control program has been trying to induce matricide. They have messed my daughter's head up. They exploited me and my kid. Now they have people who are knockkneed around me saying they are going to set me up for murder of my child or force her suicide by torture or sublimination. Instaed of leaving us alone they have insisted on trying to kill us off. Erasing all account of Facebook and proof of the torture that I endured as a result of being burned almost everyday for over 6 years. My child was exposed to microwaves as well. This cannot be alloew to happen to children!!!!!!! THESE PEOPLE KEEP MY KID AWAY FROM ME SO THAT THEY CAN V2K THAT THEY ARE KILLING MY CHILD WHILE EXPOSING ME TO HPM EXPOSURE!!!!!!!!
tired

Los Angeles, CA

#138 Sep 21, 2013
Test
tired hop

Phoenix, AZ

#139 Sep 22, 2013
Is brina still out there
worldly girl

Ozark, AL

#140 Sep 24, 2013
Well Ive read a lot for a while now. Scott I really believe you want a relationship with this Gabby. I feel you love her, but Scott you can't save her. YOu seem a like a really good man and I would love to read one day how you are happy with a good woman who appreciates you. Thank you Scott for all the caring you give and have given to so many people. I wish you peace and happiness. You will probably find it faster if you distance yourself from Gabby. She is not going to ever be the good woman you deserve. Thank you for your help in all of these never ending issues and for your service to all of us. I salute you.
Anonymous Orlando Florid

Ocala, FL

#142 Jan 30, 2014
Gangstalking is very real. Especially here in Orlando Florida!!! It started for me in 2008 and is still happening. I believe what from what I have found on other sites to be correct ;This is a government sponsored program funded by a 600 Billion dollar US Defense budget where they test weapons (neural decoders, extra low frequency, etc.) on ordinary citizens mostly for harassment.

They hire defense contractors which are given immunity for the crimes that they commit. Believe it or not. It’s up to you. I know one thing though. The money DOSEN’T lie. Not when you have a 600 Billion dollar budget (which is more than the closest 20 countries combined!). Where do you think they came up with devices such as Patent # 3,951,134 Apparatus and Method for Remotely Monitoring and Altering Brain Waves…
Anonymous Orlando Florida

Ocala, FL

#143 Jan 30, 2014
Gangstalking is very real. Especially here in Orlando Florida!!! It started for me in 2008 and is still happening. I believe what from what I have found on other sites to be correct ;This is a government sponsored program funded by a 600 Billion dollar US Defense budget where they test weapons (neural decoders, extra low frequency, etc.) on ordinary citizens mostly for harassment.

They hire defense contractors which are given immunity for the crimes that they commit. Believe it or not. It’s up to you. I know one thing though. The money DOSEN’T lie. Not when you have a 600 Billion dollar budget (which is more than the closest 20 countries combined!). Where do you think they came up with devices such as Patent # 3,951,134 Apparatus and Method for Remotely Monitoring and Altering Brain Waves…

Sorry had to correct the user name...
scott

Talladega, AL

#144 Feb 9, 2014
worldly girl wrote:
Well Ive read a lot for a while now. Scott I really believe you want a relationship with this Gabby. I feel you love her, but Scott you can't save her. YOu seem a like a really good man and I would love to read one day how you are happy with a good woman who appreciates you. Thank you Scott for all the caring you give and have given to so many people. I wish you peace and happiness. You will probably find it faster if you distance yourself from Gabby. She is not going to ever be the good woman you deserve. Thank you for your help in all of these never ending issues and for your service to all of us. I salute you.
Yes I am Guilty of doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.You cant Hog tie insanity with out getting caught up in a Knot your own self !!
yes i am batty

San Diego, CA

#145 Mar 9, 2014
ICU wrote:
P/S I would further like to add that i suspect this internet site the Bonifay Forum to be a set up for a possible scam..in that there is no privacy to your fictitious name and that your opinions ...especially those pollitical views...could possibly lead to community based harrassment and invasion of privacy. If you want any further communication with me...then answer...
went walking was walking backwards a guy flashed a mirror 2 x at someone a guy a in black old jeep suv who had been driving past building all day came from behind a building he had been parked at just as I walked by. mfers
yes i am batty

San Diego, CA

#146 Mar 9, 2014
went to a walmart got followed by an incognito walmart employee.badge appeared when I was at checkstandput his badge on and said to a boss who came out of nowhere ...she didn't steal anything. not a thief.sent a complaint email to walmart.got a call fro a woman who said her name was kim .call came through as a certain walmart. called the call back number an d they said no kim there.scary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonifay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hdsb Apr 20 Alum 6
Water Park (Jul '11) Apr 19 Mary land 2
B.C.I.S. Cemetery Apr 19 Jimbo 2
Hooters Apr 18 truth 1
Bullying at CHS (Aug '14) Apr 18 truth 26
Getting info on road paving (Dec '08) Apr 17 Jeepbug77 20
Holmes Creek Livery and Snaggy Bend Outfitters Apr 17 Holmes Creek Native 1

Bonifay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance