Law, A Thing of the Past

Law, A Thing of the Past

Posted in the Bonifay Forum

American Citizen

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Nov 14, 2010
As I read my mail yesterday, I was dumbfounded, confused and angry, betrayed by my own country. Born and raised in America, I was lead to believe that we have certain protections that other countries don't enjoy. Here, we consider them "Rights." The truth is,we have NO rights. Where laws are not utilized or enforced, there are no laws. We are a military state, bullied into corners and forced to do or not do according to the whims of the biggest bully.
My mail yesterday:A letter from the Holmes County Court System, Florida's 14th Judicial District. I am a resident of a WESTERN state. The letter said Colby Peel sat on the bench and decided a civil case against me that originated out of yet a third state. I was never notified that such hearing was to occur. More. I received this notice after the ten day limitation window for arguing against it's outcome. How is it that Colby Peel or the Holmes County 14th Judicial District has any notion of even having jurisdiction over me and my affairs in the first place?
I contend that Bonifay politicians and judges are not separate but hold each other's hands in creating revenue from illegal sources. I was taught in school that judges and districts have no say over someone not in their district or over events not having taken place within their jurisdiction. So where does Colby Peel think he gets his authority?

“Mind”

Since: Apr 10

Your

#2 Nov 14, 2010
Happened to me too, even the powers of the "Sailor's and servicemember's civil relief act of 1974" protected me against a civil court ruling against me, stuff is set up and maneuvered in such a fashion as to remove any possible way of battling their plight.

“Mind”

Your

#3 Nov 14, 2010
correction the SSCRA didn't help at all.
Psychomomxs4

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#4 Nov 15, 2010
I saw your You Tube post American Citizen. WOW! I can see why you're so confused. I watched your attached video of the court hearing the judge in the hearing said "YOU DON'T OWE ANYTHING" "YOU ARE FREE TO GO". I heard him say "the state brought no evidence to support their claims of support". With that said, why did they have another hearing? Was it because the Revenue Department couldn’t get the out come they desired from the Judge of Record? Why did Judge Peel over ride the Judge's of Record’s decision? The state’s Revenue Collection department will stop at nothing even when they are told “NO!” It looks like they played Judge Peel like a fine fiddle.
TumbleWeed

Chipley, FL

#5 Nov 15, 2010
Dang Straight!!1
American Citizen

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Nov 16, 2010
Yeah, I tried to gain some support from above, too. This just ain't the America we are taught in about in school! This is something else posing as America. AMERICAN's used to have civil rights.

“"Out In The Backwoods"”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7 Nov 18, 2010
when did colby peel start hearing cases in holmes county? i must say holmes and washington county legal system is a complete mess right now.
American Citizen

Goodyear, AZ

#8 Nov 28, 2010
Baroness, I think you are onto something. But I must say, Holmes and Washington county have never appeared as a "legal" system. They are just a "court" system, no LAW to back them up.

“Mind”

Your

#9 Nov 28, 2010
American Citizen wrote:
Baroness, I think you are onto something. But I must say, Holmes and Washington county have never appeared as a "legal" system. They are just a "court" system, no LAW to back them up.
easier to cover up their shady deals than have laws and official activity messing up their works

“"Out In The Backwoods"”

Location hidden

#10 Dec 7, 2010
flickbud wrote:
<quoted text>easier to cover up their shady deals than have laws and official activity messing up their works
that happens in jackson county, flickbud. im serious, i mean you may be there for a minor misdemeanor and they take you to the back room in a holding cell before you even speak to anyone. they want tell your family or friends where they took you either. then, we you get in front of judge hatcher, you look at him and better be nice and not too p-o ed by then. or, he wont go easy on you. had a friend this happened to there.

“"Out In The Backwoods"”

Location hidden

#11 Dec 7, 2010
the jackson county courthouse does not have the modern day detectors, except once a month when you go in the front door of the courthouse on court days. very outdated and old this courthouse. hope they get it renovated soon. think washington might be a little better. but they have limited bathrooms in the washington county courthouse. such a shame. it is beyond renovation. needs to be turned into a few county offices, or the sheriffs' office. i must say holmes county looks better and more modern than jackson co., or washington co. and that isnt saying much.
Sauron

Chipley, FL

#12 Dec 9, 2010
Baroness.. you make unintelligent comments.

“"Out In The Backwoods"”

Location hidden

#13 Dec 9, 2010
look dear im not after your b/f, if you can even call him that from what i hear. he is just a friend of mine for many years. so, get over it.

“"Out In The Backwoods"”

Location hidden

#14 Dec 9, 2010
besides, most ppl know that i have 3(three) boyfriends in 3 different towns/cities. your friend isnt one of them. he is too old for me anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonifay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is Steve russ 3 hr GoNoles 12
Consequences to your actions… 4 hr baroness77 17
why jason Wed SamO 11
Esto Fire Department Double Standard Tue Misundastood1 2
Jasley snd Chris Wells use shootings for politics Apr 26 rebelflag 9
Wells helping senior citizens my ass. Stop writ... Apr 24 neutral 9
News The war on welfare fraud: Chipley PD investigat... Apr 19 Jethro 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonifay Mortgages