The Mia Brown Miracle
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Mia Brown Miracle

Enterprise, AL

#1 Dec 22, 2010
The family of Mia Brown would like to invite Mia's friends and family to join them at Carmel Assembly of God tonight 12/22/2010 at 6p.m. for a Celebration Service to share with them all the miracles that have been inspired by Mia's life. In lieu of flowers the family has asked that everyone go out and help someone in need. You can post all the miracles on the Facebook Group page, "The Mia Brown Miracle." http://www.facebook.com/ #!/home.php?sk=group_116889231 712951&ap=1
If you do not have a Facebook account you can email me and I will post your miracle to share with the family. Merry Christmas.
My email: [email protected]<ma ilto:[email protected] >

Let's make this tragedy a miracle. Give back. Help the needy. Create a miracle
SCOTT

Dothan, AL

#2 Dec 22, 2010
I AM UPSET THAT MIA BROWN AND HER FAMILY HAST TO BE APART THIS CHRISTMAS AND MY HART GOES OUT TO THEM.AND MAY GOD BLESS THEM THROUGH THIS TIME.IF BONIFA WOULD HAVE SPENT MORE TIME IN NORTH OF HOLMES COUNTY AND WOULD HAVE TOOK THE TIME TO CHECK IN ON JONNY MACK AND HIS METH COOKING BUDYS.I HAVE ONLY GRIPED TO THEM OVER A YEAR OVER THEM.HOPE YOU HAVE A MARRY CHRISTAS HARRY HAMALTON !! I WISH IT WAS THE SAME FORE MIAS FAMILY.
SCOTT

Dothan, AL

#3 Dec 23, 2010
BUT I KNOW HARRYS ONLY ONE PERSON WITH A LOT OF ISSUES TO WORK ON.BUT I BELEAVE WITH IT BEING THAT EVRYONE CAME TO GEATHER OVER MIAS ISSUE THAN THE TRUE CAUSE OF THIS ISSUE WAS J MACK BEING ON METH.BELEAVE ME I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT.I HAVE SEEN J MACK AND HIS BUDDYS DISTRUCTION TO SEVERAL PEOPLE ANYTHING THAT HAS MEANING OUR IS GOOD THERE OUT TO DISTROY. ITS JUST THERE NATURE.I MY SELF IS DOING WITH OUT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE THIS CHRISMAS BECAUSE OF THERE OWN DOINGS AND I AM TICKED OFF !!
sad

Niceville, FL

#4 Dec 23, 2010
Dude I just answered you on a differnt post. Harry aint the sherrif. The man in charge aint in charge, dont care, was awol. Try calling him. He dont answer.
Sigh

Marianna, FL

#5 Dec 29, 2010
Not every drug addict is a murderer..nor every pillar a saint...

Scott if you spent as much time on getting an education as you do on gossip..you might have something intelligent to say..
SCOTT

Dothan, AL

#6 Dec 30, 2010
IF I HAD NOT GOT MESSED UP IN IRAQ FOR YOUR A** THAN I WOULD NOT HAVE ALL THIS TIME TO GOSSIP!! BUT WHEN I SPEAK. I SAY IT JUST LIKE IT IS.WHEN EVERY THING UNFOLDS IN THIS CASE.YOU GO BACK TO WHAT SCOTTS COMENTS ARE.
scott

Dothan, AL

#7 Jan 19, 2011
forum reserved for law
Logical

Enterprise, AL

#8 Jan 19, 2011
SCOTT wrote:
IF I HAD NOT GOT MESSED UP IN IRAQ FOR YOUR A** THAN I WOULD NOT HAVE ALL THIS TIME TO GOSSIP!! BUT WHEN I SPEAK. I SAY IT JUST LIKE IT IS.WHEN EVERY THING UNFOLDS IN THIS CASE.YOU GO BACK TO WHAT SCOTTS COMENTS ARE.
Exactly what unit was you in and how was you injured?
scott

Dothan, AL

#9 Jan 19, 2011
FOR GET IT YOU CANT GET WHAT YOUR TRYING TO ASK!! AND THE LAW ALREADY KNOWS WHO I AM.I DO STAY IN CONTACT WITH THEM UNTIL THIS ISSUE IS OVER.YOUR OUT TO DISCREDET THE TRUTH.AND BELEAVE ME AROUND THERE IN THAT AREA IF YOU STAND UP FOR THINGS YOUR KNOCKED DOWN BUY THE POLITICALS.THANK GOD FOR BACK UP PLAN!! AND YOU WILL BE EAT ALIVE BUY THIS PERSON.HE DONT PLAY AT ALL!!
bluerose

Davenport, IA

#10 Jan 22, 2011
To Mias family. ..Mia touched everyone whom ever came near her, by the beautiful way she was. Only good people can make such beauty as that. May Peace be with You .
scott

Enterprise, AL

#12 Apr 18, 2012
scott

Enterprise, AL

#13 Apr 18, 2012
scott

Enterprise, AL

#14 Apr 21, 2012
i wunder

Davenport, IA

#15 Apr 21, 2012
scott wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Z1VRIS-kZPIXX&feature=rel ated
scott, are you like MENTAL or were you abducted by aliens for experimentation purposes?
R2d2c3po

United States

#16 Apr 22, 2012
How awesome
scott

Enterprise, AL

#17 Apr 26, 2012
Alfred

United States

#18 Apr 26, 2012
Scott, please let it go. You are doing Mia's family harm. Just let it go! Mia is dead and her killer has been convicted. Get off the topic.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#19 Apr 27, 2012
If you know what i know what went down the other day in court.it may lead to a new breath of air.with a sigh of closer.
Tired of it all

Bonifay, FL

#20 Apr 28, 2012
Scott you dont know crap, you dont even live around here you were not there, you listen to your little friends and think that you know all. Get over it Doug had nothing to do with it, and the girl did not even like you she could not stand you.
Don't belittle MIas family by putting your fantasies in here.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#21 Apr 28, 2012
She had no problem when i was taking care of her well being when no one else would while she was in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonifay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody But Ron Jones 2 hr voter 27
Is Gothard really going to win county commissio... (Feb '12) 8 hr get rid off civ ass 160
Hillary's Lies 8 hr Common sense 21
Clerk of Court Office (Feb '15) 8 hr Common sense 47
Washington Co. school bullying (Jul '15) 8 hr Friend 3
Joel orlando fired,resigned or retired which is... (Jun '15) 8 hr Friend 23
What three will win the county commissioner race? 17 hr get rid off civ ass 44

Bonifay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonifay Mortgages