Northwest Florida Home Center-Jerry Everett

Posted in the Bonifay Forum

Ticked

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Oct 24, 2012
I just want everyone to know that Northwest Florida Home Center in Bonifay, Fl. is a place that you DO NOT WANT to do business with. After having a signed contract on a home the owner called to try and get more money from us. He stated he had another person there willing to pay more. What kind of man does this, especially to a pregnant woman who already sold her house! We were set to close yesterday, we paid a deposit, signed a contract and this "business man" decided someone elses money would be better than ours! We already sold our house and now we are going to have to live in a camper!
fyi

Chipley, FL

#2 Oct 24, 2012
Ticked wrote:
I just want everyone to know that Northwest Florida Home Center in Bonifay, Fl. is a place that you DO NOT WANT to do business with. After having a signed contract on a home the owner called to try and get more money from us. He stated he had another person there willing to pay more. What kind of man does this, especially to a pregnant woman who already sold her house! We were set to close yesterday, we paid a deposit, signed a contract and this "business man" decided someone elses money would be better than ours! We already sold our house and now we are going to have to live in a camper!
You need to report this to the Better Business Bureau and state attorneys office. If tey cannot help you they will tell you who can.
Ticked

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Oct 24, 2012
I already reported it to BBB, but I just want to be sure everyone knows.
cindy

Bonifay, FL

#4 Oct 28, 2012
i bought a mobile home from them it was overpriced another MH DEALER TOLD ME I PAID 5 GRAND MORE THAN I SHOULD. THE FLOOR GOT WET BECAUSE THE PIPES UNDERNEATH THE TUB WERE ALL LEAKING AND THE FLOORS FELL TO THE GROUND ONLY A FEW BOARDS IN THE FLOOR WERE PLYWOOD THE REST WAS PARTICAL BOARD. WHEN WE COMPLAINED THEY SAID WHEN YOU BUY A USED MH YOU BUY IT AS IS. I CALLED THEM SEVERAL TIMES ABOUT THINGS THAT WERE NOT WORKING LIKE LITE SOCKETS ETC. THEY CAME OUT ABOUT 2 WEEKS LATER AND HALF WAY FIXED THEM. I WAS TOLD BY THEIR SECRETARY NOT TO CALL BACK ANYMORE THAT THEY WERE NOT GOING TO COME BACK. IF YOU BUY A MH FROM THEM MAKE SURE YOU KNOW A GOOD HANDYMAN. I HAVE SPENT 9 GRAND REDOING THIS MH.
Get a life

West Palm Beach, FL

#5 Oct 31, 2012
Northwest Florida Home Center Home been a local business for nearly 20. Jerry Everett is a good man to work work and deal with. Sounds like two people who are giving half of the story. I'm sure the great people out there would have with you, but you probably couldn't hold up your end of the bargain. If you truly had a contract, I highly doubt you would be just bitching about it, and would probably actually pursue it. Save the whole I am pregnant and already sold my house crap. That's not plausible either. Everyone who knows Jerry Everett knows better. He is a good man, and his business will last because of his integrity. Its not going to go down the drain because of one self pitying person, who has nothing better to do than complain.
Ticked

Tallahassee, FL

#6 Nov 1, 2012
Wow, you are so smart I love how you know everything. And as a matter of fact my husband and I have gotten a lawyer, we reported it to the BBB, and my post on Topix was to inform others. I'm sorry if I offended you, you obviously have some close relationship with Jerry Everett but it is a free country. We have already found another house to buy so as far as not holding up our end of the bargain you would be wrong.
mad all over again

Bonifay, FL

#7 Nov 1, 2012
He does not know the meaning of the word integrity.Ever time I think of how he ripped me off I get mad all overagain
past experience

Crestview, FL

#8 Nov 1, 2012
I am sorry but past experience with Jerry has not been good he may still be in business but it is not because of his integrity - it because people are so mad about being put in that position they pay the extra just to get the new home, it is easier than going somewhere else and starting all over and most of the people that buy from here think that he and his wife because of their families can be trusted they can be but we have to remember small town so they have been doing this for a while they embarress people by making them think there was a mistake when really they are just making money- but once burned by them from him doing the same thing to my son was enough - we do not send anyone there and tell them to go somewhere else anywhere else just not there
past experience

Crestview, FL

#9 Nov 1, 2012
Sorry get a life either your his wife or you work for him because it is funny you did not denie that yall do that - he has been doing this for years.
Get a life wrote:
Northwest Florida Home Center Home been a local business for nearly 20. Jerry Everett is a good man to work work and deal with. Sounds like two people who are giving half of the story. I'm sure the great people out there would have with you, but you probably couldn't hold up your end of the bargain. If you truly had a contract, I highly doubt you would be just bitching about it, and would probably actually pursue it. Save the whole I am pregnant and already sold my house crap. That's not plausible either. Everyone who knows Jerry Everett knows better. He is a good man, and his business will last because of his integrity. Its not going to go down the drain because of one self pitying person, who has nothing better to do than complain.
now I know

Marianna, FL

#10 May 30, 2013
I wish I had seen this before I bought a home from there. I know what these people are talking about. I got the whole story from Jerry about how long he had been there and the little bitchy secretary asking me now to call back anymore. I bought a large trailer and paid extra to have it refurbished. They took longer to do that than agreed on and now that he has all my money Ican't get the workers to finish the inside of the house. I have called for over three weeks to be told by Jerry that someone would be there that day and told when I got the secretary that they were done and please don't call because she was tired of hearing the phone ring. LOL what are secretaries for then. She must be related to him.
Same thing

Marianna, FL

#11 Apr 26, 2014
Seems like a trend to me. My mother bought a very large newer expensive DW trailer from him. They delivered it and that was it. Roof leaks still and front door wont close. Called probably literally 100 times. Says someone will be out there but never shows. He has no idea what the word integrity means. NO CLUE!
fact

Freeport, FL

#12 May 1, 2014
Same thing wrote:
Seems like a trend to me. My mother bought a very large newer expensive DW trailer from him. They delivered it and that was it. Roof leaks still and front door wont close. Called probably literally 100 times. Says someone will be out there but never shows. He has no idea what the word integrity means. NO CLUE!
I worked for a company that did his repairs, and this is all fact, he did enough repair jus to get by with
Ripped by Jerry Everett

Niceville, FL

#13 Saturday Mar 28
Get a life wrote:
Northwest Florida Home Center Home been a local business for nearly 20. Jerry Everett is a good man to work work and deal with. Sounds like two people who are giving half of the story. I'm sure the great people out there would have with you, but you probably couldn't hold up your end of the bargain. If you truly had a contract, I highly doubt you would be just bitching about it, and would probably actually pursue it. Save the whole I am pregnant and already sold my house crap. That's not plausible either. Everyone who knows Jerry Everett knows better. He is a good man, and his business will last because of his integrity. Its not going to go down the drain because of one self pitying person, who has nothing better to do than complain.
You need to get a life with some honesty in it. Maybe God can help you. Jerry Everett is a rip off and always has been. I feel for this woman and her husband. Jerry Everett ripped my mother off the same way. As far as I am concerned, Jerry Everett is a thief and a liar, and damn good at it. Don't try to hide, cover up or lie for an individual that has NO integrity. The man needs to be put out of business! I'm just getting started.
Ripped by Jerry Everett

Niceville, FL

#14 Saturday Mar 28
Ticked wrote:
Wow, you are so smart I love how you know everything. And as a matter of fact my husband and I have gotten a lawyer, we reported it to the BBB, and my post on Topix was to inform others. I'm sorry if I offended you, you obviously have some close relationship with Jerry Everett but it is a free country. We have already found another house to buy so as far as not holding up our end of the bargain you would be wrong.
What lawyer did you hire? How did that work out for you? I want Jerry Everett's head on a platter. This man has ripped off every customer he has ever had. I'd like to see him put out of business!
Curious

Panama City, FL

#15 Sunday
Did you have a home inspection done?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonifay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathy Mitchell 3 hr former jacket 4
Boat Lake (Jun '08) 11 hr a real local 659
Civic ass newsletter (Jan '11) 13 hr civic prez lies 330
gang stalking (Apr '12) Sun Elise Gingerich 134
Kerry Adkison (for the ones who don't hate him) (Sep '08) Sun priscillamaemccain 46
Alcohol Sales in Washington County Sun george 8
Dunking donut shop Mar 27 just saying 15
Bonifay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bonifay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]