When will Johnny Mac be charged?
level headed

Enterprise, AL

#8267 May 1, 2012
coming in to my house at three in the morning and took my truck and my belongings and moms money out of her purse.then they took the cat converters off of my truck and left the truck abandon in the back roads in Geneva .Then she went to jail in Bonifa and i was helping her out in jail.she got out of jail then filed phone charges because i told her to leave me alone.that cost me 700.00 well she forgot about the charges in Barbour county oopsy daisy !!
level headed

Enterprise, AL

#8268 May 1, 2012
Wondering

Crestview, FL

#8269 May 1, 2012
level headed wrote:
coming in to my house at three in the morning and took my truck and my belongings and moms money out of her purse.then they took the cat converters off of my truck and left the truck abandon in the back roads in Geneva .Then she went to jail in Bonifa and i was helping her out in jail.she got out of jail then filed phone charges because i told her to leave me alone.that cost me 700.00 well she forgot about the charges in Barbour county oopsy daisy !!
Sorry to hear about this Scott. What were the charges and was she bailed out. I know she was an old girlfriend but you can only do so much. What about DM? What was he charged with? Has he made bond.
level headed

Enterprise, AL

#8270 May 1, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to hear about this Scott. What were the charges and was she bailed out. I know she was an old girlfriend but you can only do so much. What about DM? What was he charged with? Has he made bond.
they called earlyer bragging that Geneva will not push the warnts.So i have no idea.the news said she was arrested but they called bragging that geneva police was not going to serve the damn warnts.Even Barbour county has been calling requesting them to be served.That's Geneva for ya !!
Wondering

Crestview, FL

#8271 May 1, 2012
level headed wrote:
<quoted text>they called earlyer bragging that Geneva will not push the warnts.So i have no idea.the news said she was arrested but they called bragging that geneva police was not going to serve the damn warnts.Even Barbour county has been calling requesting them to be served.That's Geneva for ya !!
WHAT ARE THE WARRANTS FOR? dRUGS THEFT. WHO FILED THE WARRANTS. SEEN GABBY AT WALMART TODAY.
level headed

Enterprise, AL

#8272 May 1, 2012
the charges are for forceful entry and theft.The other day in court i presented proof that i tryed to stop the murder a month prier and the recorded calls from jail saying that doug was involved then the phone tap that i requested before all this bad crap they don't no what happened to the tap that would have showed gabby calling saying get me away from doug the night Mia went missing.Gabby broke down in court and showed the court that doug was involved last week after i presented enough proof.And barbour county said they would look in to it for me and they requested that these charges be pushed.But Geneva is stalling on purpose.and will not pick them up.
level headed

Enterprise, AL

#8273 May 1, 2012
then when i said i was going to push these recorded messages from jail Geneva pushed phone charges on me to try to get me to shut up !! cost me 700.00 last week.two of my cars where trashed from them and my home was torched and i showed that in court also and showed the warnts to them on these other charges and time and time again they keep dodging the bullet and Geneva is helping them do it !!
level headed

Enterprise, AL

#8275 May 1, 2012
I hate to leave loose ends laying around for some poor person to trip over !!
level headed

Enterprise, AL

#8277 May 2, 2012
Jail Docket wrote:
hi scott, is she still locked up? this was in rickey stokes news from yesterday
http://www.rickeystokesnews.com/article.php/g...
Geneva Police Department Arrest Report
Gabrielle Faulk, 30, of Geneva, AL, Barbour County Warrants, Officer Moore
Brandon Calhoun, 25, of Geneva, AL, DUI, Corporal Hughes and Officer Mock
Thomas Chenault, 25, of Geneva, AL, County Warrants, Officer Mock
Clifford Davis, of Geneva, AL, District Court Warrant, Sargeant Vickers and Officer Hurst
Thomas Carroll, 26, of Geneva, AL, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and Possession of Controlled Substance, Officer Mock
David Mahon, 32, of Geneva, AL, Domestic Violence 3rd Degree, Officer Mock and Corporal Hughes
Johnathon Curry, 22, of Bonifay, FL, Public Intoxication, Officer Mock and Corporal Hughes
Jeremy Johnson, 23, of Geneva, AL, Warrants, Officer Fink
SHE CALLED YESTERDAY BRAGGING THAT THE LAW SAID THEY WHERE NOT GOING TO SERVE THE DAMN WARNTS.DOUG TRIED CALLING ALSO BUT I DID NOT PICK THE PHONE UP !!
level headed

Enterprise, AL

#8278 May 2, 2012
THE CALL WAS PRIVET NAME AND NUMBER AND SHE WAS LAUGHING SO I GUESS SHE WAS NOT LOCKED UP.
level headed

Enterprise, AL

#8279 May 2, 2012
THERE WAS ENOUGH SAID ON THE RECORDED MESSAGES AND SHE SHOWED THE COURT LAST WEEK THERE WAS MORE TO THIS ISSUE.SO INSTEAD OF PUSHING FORWARD ITS MORE LIKE LETS HURRY UP AND COVER ARE ASSES !!
level headed

Enterprise, AL

#8280 May 2, 2012
BARBOUR COUNTY SAID THEY WOULD GLADLY PUSH THIS FORWARD.BUT GENEVA DOSE NOT WONT TO EXCEPT DEFEAT !!
level headed

Ozark, AL

#8281 May 5, 2012
I remember the 101st air born.They was told to stand down on the push.but they did not know the front line pushed them where they needed to be.then when we where coming back from iraq i seen this !! the 101st where lined up and ready for the north !! they where pist and ready for the fight.all i can say at the time was gods speed.the only thing the 101st asked me at the fuel point was hows the weather up north.I said kinda of a bad fortcast as we traded smokes with them and the Brits !!
level headed

Ozark, AL

#8282 May 5, 2012
level headed

Ozark, AL

#8283 May 5, 2012
Us pls drivers stayed in the heat all the time from start to the end.
level headed

Ozark, AL

#8284 May 5, 2012
I have a new one !! If you ever put sand bags on the dash of your car then your a red neck !!
level headed

Ozark, AL

#8285 May 6, 2012
GPD is Number 1 wrote:
Snotty Boy, Hope you and Gaggy were together in Barbour County. Heard she was picked up for outstanding warrants. Just waitng to see her back in Florida, unless, someone drops a word to Walton Co. that she is caught. Last time interrogated her,had your name mentioned a lot. Need to stay off the drugs!!!!
Shit she has accused me of sanking the Titanic.And i was not even born yet !!
level headed

Ozark, AL

#8286 May 14, 2012
I think the 18th of this month will be the ruling on the if Johnny is to live our die !! That's four more days.
level headed

Ozark, AL

#8287 May 15, 2012
Three more days !!
level headed

Ozark, AL

#8288 May 15, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonifay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunny Hills MSBU 1 hr get rid of civ ass 12
Bullying at CHS (Aug '14) 7 hr mrtruth 24
Chipley Football 7 hr mrtruth 2
Civic Association leader CAUGHT Wed Moss Hill Road Re... 14
hdsb Mar 27 Say what 4
The Who? (Mar '16) Mar 27 anonymous 92
Drug Bust at Economy Lodge Bonifay Mar 24 Bill 2

Bonifay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance