Enterprise, AL

#6373 Jul 2, 2011
There kicking ass !! yeHa !!
MIXONS COUSIN

Enterprise, AL

#6374 Jul 2, 2011
NoseE wrote:
<quoted text>
He's talking about holmes county cops looking for Charlie Alred. Tonya whats Britts moms name again Kathy ?
YES,HER NAME WAS CATHY.
WHY R THEY LOOKN FOR CHARLIE?
NoseE

Coden, AL

#6375 Jul 2, 2011
What was her maiden name? Someone said something the other day & If I heard her last name I'll Know they were wrong. I'll explain after I find out her maiden name.

Look on Ricky Stokes about Charlie

http://www.rickeystokesnews.com/article.php/c...
MIXONS COUSIN

Enterprise, AL

#6376 Jul 2, 2011
NoseE wrote:
What was her maiden name? Someone said something the other day & If I heard her last name I'll Know they were wrong. I'll explain after I find out her maiden name.
paulk
MIXONS COUSIN

Enterprise, AL

#6377 Jul 2, 2011
NoseE wrote:
wow thats wade alred,wonder y they want him,havent seen him n years but he was always a sweet kid!
i dont get it,i have the worlds worst criminal across the street from me, they keep letting him out,and he robs everyone, y dont they focus on real criminals like my neighbor instead of picking on folks becouse of their last name??
NoseE

Coden, AL

#6378 Jul 2, 2011
MIXONS COUSIN wrote:
<quoted text>paulk
OK This girl kept saying that Gabby was related to his late wife cathy. I told her I didn't think so but she insisted. I can see why she thought that. Faulk & Paulk are kinda similar. Thanks Tonya
mixons cousin

Enterprise, AL

#6379 Jul 3, 2011
NoseE wrote:
<quoted text>
OK This girl kept saying that Gabby was related to his late wife cathy. I told her I didn't think so but she insisted. I can see why she thought that. Faulk & Paulk are kinda similar. Thanks Tonya
your welcome!
scott

Ozark, AL

#6380 Jul 3, 2011
MIXONS COUSIN wrote:
<quoted text>wow thats wade alred,wonder y they want him,havent seen him n years but he was always a sweet kid!
i dont get it,i have the worlds worst criminal across the street from me, they keep letting him out,and he robs everyone, y dont they focus on real criminals like my neighbor instead of picking on folks becouse of their last name??
gabby said you was rite on that !! but in the eyes of the law.there are things that has drawn them if there direction.
scott

Ozark, AL

#6381 Jul 4, 2011
And mia brought the actions on her own self that lead to her death.And the way i was told the story this evening that mia tried her best to make that happen.And Mia fueled her own fire.mia played the same game that i am doing.so my faith is in god and for me to trust him to to keep me out of harms way.Mia brown had faith that what ever direction god wonted her in that she was going to follow that through.Mia brown spit in the devils face !! And liked it !!
scott

Ozark, AL

#6382 Jul 4, 2011
And has any one seen doug mixon lately ?? He shore has lost a lot of weight in the past few months.wonder if that has any thing to do with him buying pills in wal-mart two days ago that can be used to make meth !! that would be Geneva wal-mart !! I just dont understand why things are over looked in Geneva wal-mart.So Geneva wal-mart why are you adding fuel to the fire own know meth dealers.
scott

Ozark, AL

#6383 Jul 4, 2011
With the ones i seen in Geneva wal-mart this week end they was all getting ready for a cook out !! And it was no dame gimmy dean hot dogs nether !!
JESSE JAMES

Defuniak Springs, FL

#6384 Jul 4, 2011
scott have u seen gabby lately
JESSE JAMES

Defuniak Springs, FL

#6385 Jul 4, 2011
gabby is a good friend of mine and she's so above all this crap.you know what happened with mia , gabby's just serious about protecting certain people.just keep her away from that loser doug .maybe gabby will talk one day
NoseE

Coden, AL

#6386 Jul 4, 2011
JESSE JAMES I take it Gabby went to the cook out! I hope she got a babysitter
scott

Ozark, AL

#6387 Jul 4, 2011
no gabby was not at the cook out she was with me buying baby items at wal-mart at the time.then we shot off fire works tell late last night.gabby is doing a lot better and is starting to see her wrongs from past mistakes.but as the world turns.there are still ones who will not give up the meth games.gabby is enjoying life with a new kid and with out drugs.And to see her smile and have a good time yesterday.lets me know that changes where made for the better. ALSO SO THEY ARRESTED THE TWO ALLREDS YESTERDAY.SO THAT ISSUES OUT OF THE WAY !!
scott

Ozark, AL

#6388 Jul 4, 2011
AND ALSO I FOUND OUT GENEVA HOLD A LOT OF SECRETS.ME AND GABBY WHERE RIDING AROUND YESTERDAY LOOKING FOR HOMES FOR SALE.AND WE STOPPED DOWN AT THE END OF A DIRT ROAD ASKING FOR DIRECTIONS.AND I NOTICED SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY.WELL THEY WAS ROOD TO GABBY AND REAL FRIENDLY TO ME.AND I DO NOT HATE GAY PEOPLE.THEY HAVE THERE WAY OF HANDLING ISSUES AND I HAVE MY WAY OF NOT HANDLING THERE ISSUES.SO THIS SONG GOES OUT TO THE QUEENS DOWN THE DIRT ROAD.
scott

Ozark, AL

#6389 Jul 4, 2011
scott

Ozark, AL

#6390 Jul 5, 2011
scott

Ozark, AL

#6391 Jul 5, 2011
two more busted for meth !!
scott

Ozark, AL

#6392 Jul 5, 2011
well sigh i was rite on the casey trial on the ending part !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonifay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary clinton IRS investigation 1 hr Norman VN 1
what's wrong with this been Holland 4 hr Who Flung Poo 2
Holmes County 911 Operator 20 hr nice people 3
Boat Lake (Jun '08) Wed Voter 719
The Who? Wed anonymous 62
Clerk of Court Office (Feb '15) Tue Monitor man 70
Northwest Florida Home Center-Jerry Everett (Oct '12) Tue Lawyer man 21

Bonifay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance