When will Johnny Mac be charged?
Joe Friday LAPD

Panama City Beach, FL

#5304 Apr 24, 2011
I have been doing some investigating and found out that Jerry Gammons was summoned as a witness because a young girl came to his house and asked for directions to the "junk yard" on the west side of HWY 79, he told her he had been living in Esto for 20 years and had never heard of a junk yard on the west side of HWY 79, well the site where Johnny Mack's trailer was located is a "scrap yard" not a junk yard. She left his residence and he said he looked at his clock and it was 8:43 PM, didn't know why he looked, but that was the time. He didn't know Mia, but after the pictures came out he told his relative "hey, that's the girl that came here last Thursday looking for a junk yard, his relative told him he should call and let the law know, "if it was your daughter you would want to know", he said yes and called and informed the law. I guess Mia finally found the trailer and Johnny Mack. I just wonder if something went wrong with Johnny's meth and might have caused the smoke in Mia's lungs. I guess we will never know.
Sigh

Bonifay, FL

#5305 Apr 24, 2011
Joe Friday LAPD wrote:
I have been doing some investigating and found out that Jerry Gammons was summoned as a witness because a young girl came to his house and asked for directions to the "junk yard" on the west side of HWY 79, he told her he had been living in Esto for 20 years and had never heard of a junk yard on the west side of HWY 79, well the site where Johnny Mack's trailer was located is a "scrap yard" not a junk yard. She left his residence and he said he looked at his clock and it was 8:43 PM, didn't know why he looked, but that was the time. He didn't know Mia, but after the pictures came out he told his relative "hey, that's the girl that came here last Thursday looking for a junk yard, his relative told him he should call and let the law know, "if it was your daughter you would want to know", he said yes and called and informed the law. I guess Mia finally found the trailer and Johnny Mack. I just wonder if something went wrong with Johnny's meth and might have caused the smoke in Mia's lungs. I guess we will never know.
This does not make sense..Even if he did not know about a 'junk yard' he would have known JM's name and given directions..surely she asked using his name..as I was told JM and Gammons have hung around together in the past..and both were into meth he would know where she was talking about..if indeed she stopped and asked as alleged

I hear Gammons is sporting a spanking brand new camaro..From homeless to fancy new ride..Anyone heard anything..?

I also hear Charlie went from 'woe is me I am selling out..to 'I'm in the money'..People getting rich in Esto lately..?
scott

Dothan, AL

#5306 Apr 24, 2011
Go Ricky wrote:
http://www.rickeystokesnews.co m/article.php/wanted-reward-of fered-17929
Why do we have to get anything to do with the bad guys from Ricky Stokes? Find these people and turn them in, get the reward.
HELL WHEN I TURN PEOPLE IN IM THE ONE THAT HAST TO PAY !!!
scott

Dothan, AL

#5307 Apr 24, 2011
HAPPY EASTER !!
scott

Dothan, AL

#5308 Apr 24, 2011
WOUNDER IF CHARLIE HAD LIFE INS.ON HIS WORKERS??
yankeedime

Davenport, IA

#5309 Apr 24, 2011
Ten Miler: The only reason I came to this forum was my interest in the Mia and Jm case. Scott has made it all about his personal life, from the start, so where have you been?...I understand if your sick of reading my post regarding Scotts fabricated stories, because I'm just as sick of reading his pathetic rants toward Doug, Gabby, and all the Mixons. Yeh, it would be nice if it was only about the Mia Brown case. Scott should go start a forum on Doug Mixon bashing, dont you think?...But he wont because he needs to use the Mia Brown forum to keep an audience...sad
MIXSONS COUSINS

Ozark, AL

#5310 Apr 24, 2011
THE ONLY ONE USING THIS FOR BASHING IS SCOTT,AND NOW TO ADD TO IT HES GOT A SIDEKICK ON HERE,EVERY TIME YANKEE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS,HERE COMES TEN MILLER ACTING LIKE SCOTTS LIL BIOTCH.ALOT OF THE FORUM USERS ON HERE LEFT THIS FORUM,BECOUSE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT SCOTT,OR HIS WISE CRACKS AND BASH PARTY AGAINST DOUG.THEY WERE ON HERE CONCERNED ABOUT GETTING HELPFUL INFO ON MIA,AND SCOTTS CAME IN AND TOOK OVER THE WHOLE FORUM,AND RUINED IT BECOUSE HE THINKS HE HAS SOMEHOW WINNING SOMETHING,BUT GUESS WHAT??HES MORE AND MORE OF A LOSER EVERYTIMES HE TYPES A WORD!!
scott

Dothan, AL

#5311 Apr 24, 2011
MIXSONS COUSINS wrote:
THE ONLY ONE USING THIS FOR BASHING IS SCOTT,AND NOW TO ADD TO IT HES GOT A SIDEKICK ON HERE,EVERY TIME YANKEE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS,HERE COMES TEN MILLER ACTING LIKE SCOTTS LIL BIOTCH.ALOT OF THE FORUM USERS ON HERE LEFT THIS FORUM,BECOUSE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT SCOTT,OR HIS WISE CRACKS AND BASH PARTY AGAINST DOUG.THEY WERE ON HERE CONCERNED ABOUT GETTING HELPFUL INFO ON MIA,AND SCOTTS CAME IN AND TOOK OVER THE WHOLE FORUM,AND RUINED IT BECOUSE HE THINKS HE HAS SOMEHOW WINNING SOMETHING,BUT GUESS WHAT??HES MORE AND MORE OF A LOSER EVERYTIMES HE TYPES A WORD!!
ARE WE HAVING A METHED UP DAY ARE WE ???
scott

Dothan, AL

#5312 Apr 24, 2011
YALL TWO MAKE A GOOD COUPLE !!
scott

Dothan, AL

#5313 Apr 24, 2011
NO THIS IS ABOUT MIA AND THE ISSUES SHE HAD TO DEAL WITH.THESE ARE THE SAME ISSUES THAT I WENT THREW.YOU CAN SHAPE IT ANY WAY YOU PLEASE.iTS THE SAME GROUP OF THUGS!!
RealityCheck

Chipley, FL

#5314 Apr 24, 2011
yankeedime wrote:
Ten Miler: The only reason I came to this forum was my interest in the Mia and Jm case. Scott has made it all about his personal life, from the start, so where have you been?...I understand if your sick of reading my post regarding Scotts fabricated stories, because I'm just as sick of reading his pathetic rants toward Doug, Gabby, and all the Mixons. Yeh, it would be nice if it was only about the Mia Brown case. Scott should go start a forum on Doug Mixon bashing, dont you think?...But he wont because he needs to use the Mia Brown forum to keep an audience...sad
The daily nag, nag, nag.
scott

Ozark, AL

#5315 Apr 24, 2011
scott wrote:
NO THIS IS ABOUT MIA AND THE ISSUES SHE HAD TO DEAL WITH.THESE ARE THE SAME ISSUES THAT I WENT THREW.YOU CAN SHAPE IT ANY WAY YOU PLEASE.iTS THE SAME GROUP OF THUGS!!
WELL NOT THE SAME BUT CLOSE.BUT I CAN BET DOUG AND BRITT MIXON AND THE TWO CURRYS WONT BE GETTING AWAY WITH THIS LIFE STILE THEY CHOOSE TO LIVE.BECAUSE THIS DRUG GAME AND ALL THE OTHER GAMES ARE ABOUT PLAYED OUT.SOME ONE SHOULD HAVE SEEN ALL OF THESE ISSUES LONG AGO.
Jumping In

Nevada, IA

#5316 Apr 24, 2011
Sigh wrote:
<quoted text>
This does not make sense..Even if he did not know about a 'junk yard' he would have known JM's name and given directions..surely she asked using his name..as I was told JM and Gammons have hung around together in the past..and both were into meth he would know where she was talking about..if indeed she stopped and asked as alleged
I hear Gammons is sporting a spanking brand new camaro..From homeless to fancy new ride..Anyone heard anything..?
I also hear Charlie went from 'woe is me I am selling out..to 'I'm in the money'..People getting rich in Esto lately..?
Looks like Charlie finds his money in Russian girls....last one got him the store and Mia...sure hope that HCSO checked him out...but JM's camp site being where Mia was found just doesn't fit..just my opinion....but, DM and BM certainly knew the campsite...and JM was suppose to be getting a ride to DM's house. Still say that others were involved in Mia's murder..and Scott has been here to tell us it was the Mixon camp...since day one. DM is a shady character...and what has happened since December has to make one wonder. Does anyone have a clue why Gabby and Mia were hanging out? That doesn't fit into what everyone is saying about Mia???? Seems like there would more coming from JM...which is strange too. Just saying!!!
Sigh

Bonifay, FL

#5317 Apr 24, 2011
Jumping In wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Charlie finds his money in Russian girls....last one got him the store and Mia...sure hope that HCSO checked him out...but JM's camp site being where Mia was found just doesn't fit..just my opinion....but, DM and BM certainly knew the campsite...and JM was suppose to be getting a ride to DM's house. Still say that others were involved in Mia's murder..and Scott has been here to tell us it was the Mixon camp...since day one. DM is a shady character...and what has happened since December has to make one wonder. Does anyone have a clue why Gabby and Mia were hanging out? That doesn't fit into what everyone is saying about Mia???? Seems like there would more coming from JM...which is strange too. Just saying!!!
The campsite doesn't fit unless he was part of the drug scene or a stalker and made it his business to know everything about the man paying attention to Mia..

I don't see the store as producing enough revenue to keep out of the red..especially when you are paying others to run it for you..or having to travel over 100 miles a day to run it yourself..Just doesn't add up somehow..
Sigh

Bonifay, FL

#5318 Apr 24, 2011
Chances are JM's lawyers are keeping him quiet..or should be..
scott

Enterprise, AL

#5319 Apr 25, 2011
NOW IM JUST NOT LOOKING AT THESE PEOPLE JUST FOR KICKS.I HAVE TRIED TO RULE THEM OUT.AND THE MORE I DIG.IS THE MORE THINGS DO NOT GO IN THERE FAVER.THERE ARE JUST TO MANY COVER UPS.AND THE WAY THEY ACT WHEN YOU CONFRONT THEM WITH THINGS RELATING TO MIA.THEY CANT EVEN STAND TO HEAR HER NAME.AND ALWAYS ON THE DEFENSIVE FROM DAY ONE.AND HAD NO CONCERN.AND I CAN SEE ONE CELL PHONE NOT WORKING AFTER THAT BUT NOT THREE.AND STILL WONDER IF JMS PHONE EVER WORKED AGAIN.AND IF YOU AD MIA'S PHONE THAT'S FIVE PHONES.THEN YOU SEEN THEM ALL SPLIT AFTER MIA.THEN WHEN THE HOUSE OF DOUGS WAS SEARCHED.THAT'S WHEN THEY ALL CAME BACK TOGETHER.BUT THEY KEPT THERE DISTANCE UNTIL THEN.AND THAT'S WITH OUT THEM SAYING A WORD.STILL DON'T NO WHAT TO THINK OF WHAT THEY HAVE SAID.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#5320 Apr 25, 2011
BUT THE CURRY'S DID JUMP OUT POINTING THE BLAME AT THE MIXONS WHEN THINGS WHERE HEATED UP.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#5321 Apr 25, 2011
THEN YOU HAD BK THAT SAID I TOLD GABBY TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM.THEM BKS MOM SAID DOUG SHOULD BE IN PRISON.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#5322 Apr 25, 2011
BUT I DID GET A CALL YESTERDAY SAYING THEY WHERE STAYING AWAY FROM THE METH AND WENT BACK TO DOING PILLS.BUT NO WORD ON WHAT PILLS THERE USING.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#5323 Apr 25, 2011
BUT I DO REMEMBER THEY HAD A THING FOR VALUMS !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonifay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sunny hill news (Jan '16) 16 hr What now 103
remember big vehicle/gas allowance on commissi... 21 hr truth 1
washington county meth heads Sun dafuq 3
gang stalking (Apr '12) Sun Elise Gingerich 160
Carter Woman stabbed (Jan '16) Sat Emily P Carter 13
Anybody But Ron Jones Sat get rid of civ ass 58
Jason Reed (Aug '11) Aug 24 Debra 361

Bonifay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance