FIND SHANNA PEOPLES please help crack this case

Posted in the Bonifay Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Special ed teacher

Crestview, FL

#1 Mar 20, 2012
This is such a sad story. Scott, thanks for keeping this "alive" please post all links and info and pics or give me a way of seeing it like email maybe. thanks so much.....
Concerned

Panama City, FL

#2 Mar 20, 2012
Maybe they should call the Washington county sheriffs office. They are pretty good at solving crime! They are in the paper every week with new arrest. Just a thought!
Wow

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2012
Special ed teacher wrote:
This is such a sad story. Scott, thanks for keeping this "alive" please post all links and info and pics or give me a way of seeing it like email maybe. thanks so much.....
Who is Shanna peoples? Details please.
bah lah blah

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#4 Mar 20, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Maybe they should call the Washington county sheriffs office. They are pretty good at solving crime! They are in the paper every week with new arrest. Just a thought!
i give credit where credit is due and i agree with u here all the way........im impressed with wahington county... i hope and wish they find this girl
bah lah blah

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#5 Mar 20, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Shanna peoples? Details please.
google her name, read about her... she is a girl that went missing. its awful.
bah lah blah

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#6 Mar 20, 2012
has fbi been involved with any of this, do they have any idea of her whereabouts? search efforts been made? have leads been followed? is there nething we can do as a community?
hah

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#7 Mar 20, 2012
start with questioning the Browns,they seem to be involved with everything bad that happens around here.Check and see where Lawrence was at the time she went missing.
Geneva

Enterprise, AL

#8 Mar 20, 2012
Go to You Tube & pull her name up. Go to Facebook & pull it up under Cynthia Caron Lost N Missing, Kathy Johnston, KlaasKids, Inc. or Brad Dennis and Windy McKee. Also yea, FBI & ABI are involved. There Have been ground, air, dogs, etc...done. Polygraphs on Wendell (the boyfriend) and the mother opted to take one just to clear some "talk". You know...people LOVE to talk! Does anyone know if I can post pics on here? I've never tried. I could post her flyers.
Geneva

Enterprise, AL

#9 Mar 20, 2012
Also there's a $5000 REWARD for information leading to her whereabouts or the person responsible for taking her. I tried to post flyers and can't. So google her & you'll find her on WTVY, WDHN, Fox34 and other sites.
windy mckee

Ozark, AL

#10 Mar 21, 2012
bah lah blah wrote:
has fbi been involved with any of this, do they have any idea of her whereabouts? search efforts been made? have leads been followed? is there nething we can do as a community?
yes the fbi is on my daughters case but just look to see her when u go out please she is 6'feet tall she wouldn't be hard to spot and pray please.thank you all.
windy mckee

Ozark, AL

#11 Mar 22, 2012
please if anyone knows something please come fourth please we love and miss shanna.so please help us.thank you.
K Johnston

United States

#12 Mar 22, 2012
I pray in JESUS name that Shanna comes home soon. I pray for healing and comfort for the family that is having to live through this nightmare; however, know that today is a beautiful,glorious and blessed day, and despite the circumstances of this precious child being missing, let's praise God even through this storm because that is what will bring Shanna home.With God "ALL THINGS" are possible."And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28-31;If God is for us, who can be against us?" Elvis,Windy and (kids) you are in our hearts, in our prayers, and on our minds, and we will do everything that we can (community and friends) to help bring your baby girl home. In Jesus name, where God is present, demons will flee! Hugs to you all. Godspeed for Shanna!
K Johnston

United States

#13 Mar 22, 2012
K Johnston

United States

#14 Mar 22, 2012
K Johnston

United States

#15 Mar 22, 2012
really

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#16 Mar 22, 2012
Geneva wrote:
Go to You Tube & pull her name up. Go to Facebook & pull it up under Cynthia Caron Lost N Missing, Kathy Johnston, KlaasKids, Inc. or Brad Dennis and Windy McKee. Also yea, FBI & ABI are involved. There Have been ground, air, dogs, etc...done. Polygraphs on Wendell (the boyfriend) and the mother opted to take one just to clear some "talk". You know...people LOVE to talk! Does anyone know if I can post pics on here? I've never tried. I could post her flyers.
i read the user agreements on topix, and there is nothing saying you cant post pics so i most def would post them, get herface out there anyway you can! i hope she is found!
really

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#17 Mar 22, 2012
windy mckee wrote:
<quoted text> yes the fbi is on my daughters case but just look to see her when u go out please she is 6'feet tall she wouldn't be hard to spot and pray please.thank you all.
god bless you so much! i will look i live in esto area so i will be sure to keep my eye out for her, and prayers everyday for her , and you and ur family..... my heart does break for you! i couldnt imagine what u go through just not knowing!
really

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#18 Mar 22, 2012
windy mckee wrote:
please if anyone knows something please come fourth please we love and miss shanna.so please help us.thank you.
i wish there was something more i could do! i will pray, and if there is something more please let me know!
really

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#19 Mar 22, 2012
K Johnston wrote:
I pray in JESUS name that Shanna comes home soon. I pray for healing and comfort for the family that is having to live through this nightmare; however, know that today is a beautiful,glorious and blessed day, and despite the circumstances of this precious child being missing, let's praise God even through this storm because that is what will bring Shanna home.With God "ALL THINGS" are possible."And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28-31;If God is for us, who can be against us?" Elvis,Windy and (kids) you are in our hearts, in our prayers, and on our minds, and we will do everything that we can (community and friends) to help bring your baby girl home. In Jesus name, where God is present, demons will flee! Hugs to you all. Godspeed for Shanna!
god bless you
really

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#20 Mar 22, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonifay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 14 min Liberal forever 2,493
dot (Jul '13) 6 hr hmoore 69
Tara mashburn Johnson 7 hr matters 5
Rhythm DRI (Oct '11) 9 hr nomore 95
2014 Football season Thu Chipley 26
Six Department of Corrections Staff Arrested; T... Thu Chipley resident 6
Chef Jamie Gregorich eliminated from 'Hell's Ki... (Aug '11) Wed dmw 5
•••
•••
•••

Bonifay Jobs

•••
•••