First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Get It Straight

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Nov 2, 2012
I just have to say that I am so sick and tired of people in Holmes County defending sex offenders..If you go on the sex offender web sites and look at the disgusting things these men have done, maybe you won't be so quick to defend them. Most of the men did sexual acts on little girls ages 12-15..How in the hell can people defend a grown ass man doing something like that? What if it were your little girl, or your niece, or your best friends kid? Well, guess what? All these little girls they have done these things to were all of those to someone..There need to be stricter laws in Florida as far as when these men get out of jail or prison. I'm sorry, but if I go into a restaurant in Bonifay, I don't want to see a sex offender that has tried to get 12 year old girls in his truck and then showed her his penis. How can people like this work in a public place around children? The response is, well they have to work too..They should have thought about that before they decided that they liked children sexually..You have no place in normal society around peoples children if you have such a sick and twisted mind. There have GOT to be better laws in place to protect the general public and children. What right do they have to live a normal life when the children they have done these things to will never live a normal life? Wake up probation officers, lawyers, judges, and city council of Bonifay!!! Do something about these people! Y'all make their lives so easy and don't punish them enough, they go right back out and do it again..I for one am sick of it and I'm about to go to the newspapers and the TV stations..And whoever gives this post crap..You're either a sex offender yourself or you have a sicko in your family that you're defending..
RickeyBobby

Niceville, FL

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Are you in favor of giving them the death penalty? That's about the only solution to your complaint. We can't afford to keep them in prison for life.
thats crazy

Woodstock, GA

#3 Nov 3, 2012
RickeyBobby wrote:
Are you in favor of giving them the death penalty? That's about the only solution to your complaint. We can't afford to keep them in prison for life.
Did I say that? No. I said there need to be STRICTER laws in place for when they are out of jail. You don't agree? They get to walk around and live their lives just like you and I and how in the hell is that safe or fair? You either DON'T have young daughters like I do or you just really don't give a crap about their safety if you do. More people need to stand up and demand changes. I have been very vocal in town about the changes that need to be made and people are backing me up more and more..They live by daycares, they interact with our children. It's disgusting. People like you are just as sick because you protect them. You're why they do it over and over. Sad..
scott

Enterprise, AL

#4 Nov 3, 2012
YES THIS IS A BIG ISSUE!! JUST AS BAD AS SEX OFFENDERS WITH THERE HOMEMADE DRUGS THAT THEY USE TO CARRY OUT THESE SICK CRIMES !! I HAVE SEEN FIRST HAND THE CAUSE AND AFTER MATH OF THIS SHIT !! EVEN WENT TO JAIL TRYING TO STOP THIS SHIT!! THE LAW WE HAVE IN PLACE IS TO GIVE THEM THE RITE TO CARY OUT THESE ISSUES WITH OUT BEING ENTERUPTED BUY THE ONES THAT SEE THE BAD ISSUE AND WONT IT STOPPED !! THE WORDS THAT WAS SAID TO ME IS WE DO NOT STOP THE ISSUE BUT WE CLEAN UP AFTER THE ISSUE !! jUST DO WHAT I DO !! KEEP THE LAW ON THERE TOES BUY CALLING NONE STOP !! JUST TO PISS THEM THE HELL OFF AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE THEY MITE GET A LIGHT BULB IN THERE HEAD SAYING YOU NO THAT FUCKER MAY BE ON TO SOMETHING HERE !!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#5 Nov 3, 2012
YOU CAN SET HERE AND SAY THIS IS SHIT !! THIS BULL SHIT !! THIS IS HORSE SHIT !! BUT THE TRUTH IS ITS CRAP !!! HAVE A NICE DAY!!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#6 Nov 3, 2012
I LOVE IT WHEN I TALK DIRTY !!
RickeyBobby

Niceville, FL

#7 Nov 3, 2012
thats crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say that? No. I said there need to be STRICTER laws in place for when they are out of jail. You don't agree? They get to walk around and live their lives just like you and I and how in the hell is that safe or fair? You either DON'T have young daughters like I do or you just really don't give a crap about their safety if you do. More people need to stand up and demand changes. I have been very vocal in town about the changes that need to be made and people are backing me up more and more..They live by daycares, they interact with our children. It's disgusting. People like you are just as sick because you protect them. You're why they do it over and over. Sad..
You can make all the laws you want, but you can't possibly enforce them. The problem isn't the lack of laws, it's the degradation of our society.

Stop talking all your crap about me being just as sick. You're foolish if you think such. The point is, you have a half dozen police officers in Bonifay. How do you expect them to enforce any more laws? They can't be everywhere at once. I honestly feel the better solution is the death penalty. Most of these people are depraved and can't be rehabilitated. I don't want to bear the extra expense to monitor them for the rest of their lives. I take a little different approach than you do.

I have children, and I can promise you, should they be defiled by any human, you won't need to worry about whining about them on topix. I will eliminate that problem swiftly.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8 Nov 3, 2012
THE LAW SAID THIS TO ME !! THEY SAID SCOTT YOU HAVE MORE RITES THEN WE DO!! THE MORE I LOOK IN TO WHAT THEY HAD TO TELL ME AS FAR AS THE RITES CONCERN THE PUBLIC AND TAKING THESE FEMA CLASSES.THE PUBLIC HAS MORE RITES TO HANDLE THE ISSUES BEFORE THEY HAPPEN !! OVER THE YEARS THE WAY IT IS NOW A OFFICER CAN GO TO JAIL FOR HIS OUR HER VOICE ON ANY LEGAL ISSUE THAT WOULD MESS UP A INVESTIGATION .
scott

Enterprise, AL

#9 Nov 3, 2012
BUT BY BEING INVOLVED IN THE ISSUES AS FAR AS BEING ARRESTED OVER THERE ITS TREATED LIKE YOUR A INVESTMENT NOT A PERSON .GUILTY OUR NOT YOUR MONEY!! PRETTY MUCH THEY SHOW GUILT IN A WAY TO PROFIT !! THAT IS NOT LEGAL !! NUMBER TWO YOU ARE NOT A NUMBER! YOU ARE A PERSON !!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#10 Nov 4, 2012
BUT YALL HAVE HERD MY THOUGHTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON THESE ISSUES!! FROM WHAT I SEE AND SOME WILL AGREE OUR NOT ON THIS ISSUE. IS THE WORST ISSUES THAT GO ON IN THAT ARIA ARE NOT HANDLED THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE.ITS THE ABILITY TO HANDLE ALL ISSUES AND I DO NOT SEE IT.SO WHEN YOU GO TO VOTE !! MAKE A EFFORT TO CHANGE WHAT YOU REALLY WONT IN YOUR ARIA AS FAR AS SAFETY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY'S WELL BEING.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 5, 2012
Scott, why in the hell do you have to get on here and spout nonsense? Nothing that you put on here makes any damn sense at all..I tried to follow you there, but by the last one, I was thinking you were wasted or something..This post is about sex offenders and making the public aware of certain things, not about whatever the hell you were going on about.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#12 Nov 5, 2012
arainyday wrote:
Scott, why in the hell do you have to get on here and spout nonsense? Nothing that you put on here makes any damn sense at all..I tried to follow you there, but by the last one, I was thinking you were wasted or something..This post is about sex offenders and making the public aware of certain things, not about whatever the hell you were going on about.
Im sorry you do not look at the sex offenders for both states and county's list and not follow trail of drugs and the bad issues and see what direction it leads in !! just because a sex offender may be stamped as a offender you need to be looking at who hangs around that group of offenders.For every sex offender he has ten more friends that has not been stamped as a offender !! SHIT FOLLOW THE ROAD AND FIND OUT WHERE IT LEADS !!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#13 Nov 5, 2012
SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN I POST WHERE BAD ISSUES MAY ARISE.AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN 99.9% IT HAPPENS !! GO BACK TO THE MIA BROWN ISSUE AND READ !! GO TO THE SHANNA ISSUE AND READ!! ADD THE NAMES THAT RAISED CONCERN FOLLOW THE TRAIL !! MISSING DIVER MIA BROWN SHANNA PEOPLES !! LIKE ITS JUST A FREAKEN WONDER WHY SHIT DON'T GET SOLVED AND ALL LEADS GO TO A DEAD END !!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#14 Nov 5, 2012
AND IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THIS BULL SHIT YOU HAVE A NUDE CAMP !! WHAT DO YOU CALL PEOPLE THAT LIKE LOOKING AT A BUNCH OF OTHER NUDE PEOPLE ?? HELL THE ROAD GOING TO THE NUDE CAMP MOST OF THE HOME OWNERS ARE IN TO LAW ENFORCEMENT !!! AND YOU CALL ME WASTED !!!

Location hidden

#15 Nov 5, 2012
Because Mia Brown and Shana have nothing to do with what people trying to bring attention to as far as sex offenders go..I understand that you think everything is a conspiracy, and that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion, but please don't comment 50 times on a post about something that has nothing to do with the topic at hand..It just makes the original topic look silly because of the nonsense you spout. This issue with sex offenders needs to be taken seriously and people take you as a joke nine times out of ten, just because of the stuff you write.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#16 Nov 5, 2012
HELL LOOK AT THE LAND OWNERS THAT JOIN WHERE THE SEARCHES TAKE PLACE!! GAY CAMP MIXON LAND CURRY LAND THE RIVER !! BOAT DOCKS !! LOOK AT THE ARIA WHERE THESE BAD ISSUES HAPPEN !! YOU CAN GET IN A JOHN BOAT AT THE PARK IN GENEVA AND END UP IN FL AT THE BRIDGE OFF HIGH WAY 2 AND ITS MOST OF THE END OF ALL THE BAD ISSUES !!

Location hidden

#17 Nov 5, 2012
scott wrote:
HELL LOOK AT THE LAND OWNERS THAT JOIN WHERE THE SEARCHES TAKE PLACE!! GAY CAMP MIXON LAND CURRY LAND THE RIVER !! BOAT DOCKS !! LOOK AT THE ARIA WHERE THESE BAD ISSUES HAPPEN !! YOU CAN GET IN A JOHN BOAT AT THE PARK IN GENEVA AND END UP IN FL AT THE BRIDGE OFF HIGH WAY 2 AND ITS MOST OF THE END OF ALL THE BAD ISSUES !!

OMG Ok listen..I understand what you're saying..But it has nothing to do with this post..This is a specific topic..Not just a rambling about conspiracies in Holmes County..You don't have to comment on every single topic about Mia Brown and Shana..This has absolutely nothing to do with them AT ALL..
scott

Enterprise, AL

#18 Nov 5, 2012
SHIT YALL MADE A BREADING GROUND FOR THE SEX OFFENDERS TO LIVE IN AND PRETECTING THEM AT THE SAME TIME !! SHIT YOU SEE ONE RATTLE SNAKE THERE'S A DAMN DEN OF RATTLE SNAKE SOME WHERE !! WITH ALL YOUR TELLING ME !!

Location hidden

#19 Nov 5, 2012
scott wrote:
SHIT YALL MADE A BREADING GROUND FOR THE SEX OFFENDERS TO LIVE IN AND PRETECTING THEM AT THE SAME TIME !! SHIT YOU SEE ONE RATTLE SNAKE THERE'S A DAMN DEN OF RATTLE SNAKE SOME WHERE !! WITH ALL YOUR TELLING ME !!
SHIT Y'ALL MADE A BREeDING GROUND FOR THE SEX OFFENDERS TO LIVE IN AND PROTECTING THEM AT THE SAME TIME !! SHIT YOU SEE ONE RATTLE SNAKE THERE'S A DAMN DEN OF RATTLE SNAKEs SOME WHERE !! WITH ALL YOUR TELLING ME !!
shush
scott

Enterprise, AL

#20 Nov 5, 2012
AND IF YOU WONT TO GET DOWN TO THIS ISSUE !! YOU EVEN HAVE BIG DRUG CROPS IN THAT ARIA !! AND IF YOU WONT TO BREAK IT DOWN MORE YOU GOT THE LAW CALLING IN CHOPPER NUMBERS TO ANY CRAFT THAT FLY'S OVER THAT ARIA FROM FORT RUCKER !! THESE PILOTS ARE WONDERING WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ALSO IN THAT ARIA !! SO WHO IS PRETECTING WHO OVER THERE !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonifay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Basketball (Mar '14) 3 hr brave fan 36
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr VET 2,481
2014 Football season 9 hr Concerned Chipley... 23
Washington County Elections Predictions, Cast y... 12 hr Okey Dokey 11
NFCH is a joke, too big for its britches 13 hr curiosity 23
Ted Everett needs to go. 13 hr Nope 6
Dama Choppales A Plus Pharmacy Mon A Plus Employee 4
•••
•••
•••