Connie

Gober, TX

#85 Jun 23, 2012
Skarky wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of people under being investigated. Just a matter of time... In the end blame her for the initial dollar and give her hubby credit for living the life that compelled her to continue. When the whole story comes out i think we will be shocked.. real movie sh#!.
Can't wait for the Lifetime made for TV movie. Sam Elliott will play Jimmy, who, oh who, will play Tammy?
Co star

Sherman, TX

#86 Jun 24, 2012
Lysendy Lohan
Connie wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait for the Lifetime made for TV movie. Sam Elliott will play Jimmy, who, oh who, will play Tammy?
Phineus

Bonham, TX

#87 Jun 24, 2012
There is rumor of another arrest coming.
Angus Young

Austin, TX

#88 Jun 25, 2012
There is also a rumor that the world will end in December of this year.
Roger

Sherman, TX

#89 Jun 25, 2012
Dime Bag Darren wrote:
I hope Tone gets some new boots out of this.
Who is "Tone"? I've seen that name referenced a couple of times on here, is that someone in her family or someone where she worked?
Texas T

Greenville, TX

#90 Jun 25, 2012
Is it Tone Loc the old rapper or an employee? Name the person "DIME BAG", if you're wrong you might be in court sitting next to the lovely couple on trial.
Yung Li

Austin, TX

#91 Jun 25, 2012
Tommy 2 Tone?
Willie

Tyler, TX

#92 Jun 25, 2012
Swamp Brother wrote:
I believe she stole from the company after it collected the money. Dont act like she came to your house and took it out of your wallet while you were asleep.
The user name "Swamp Brother" tells me all I need to know about you...let me put it like this, if you had a stake in an organization and a scandal broke, wouldn't you consider seeking damages if it was discovered you and others had been scammed? You're an idiot if you aren't concerned and thinking of the possibility of a refund or other compensation of some sort; it's natural to inquire about these things. Who said anything about her coming into our houses and stealing money from our wallets? Just the money from our payments moron. I'm pretty sure you're not utilize the co-op, otherwise you'd be concerned...or your completely stupid...one of the two.
Swamp Brother

Sherman, TX

#93 Jun 25, 2012
Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
The user name "Swamp Brother" tells me all I need to know about you...let me put it like this, if you had a stake in an organization and a scandal broke, wouldn't you consider seeking damages if it was discovered you and others had been scammed? You're an idiot if you aren't concerned and thinking of the possibility of a refund or other compensation of some sort; it's natural to inquire about these things. Who said anything about her coming into our houses and stealing money from our wallets? Just the money from our payments moron. I'm pretty sure you're not utilize the co-op, otherwise you'd be concerned...or your completely stupid...one of the two.
Hey tell your mom i want a refund as well.....
Willie

Tyler, TX

#94 Jun 30, 2012
Swamp Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey tell your mom i want a refund as well.....
Wow, what are you 12? Anyway, since that's the only response you can muster and nothing slightly intelligent, I will assume your argument is mute. It was a fun argument until your IQ kicked in and you ran out of meaningful things to say!
Willie from sunset tx

Sherman, TX

#95 Jul 3, 2012
Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what are you 12? Anyway, since that's the only response you can muster and nothing slightly intelligent, I will assume your argument is mute. It was a fun argument until your IQ kicked in and you ran out of meaningful things to say!
Goose!!!!
Sonny Willset

Austin, TX

#96 Jul 3, 2012
I'll take a Diablo sandwich and a Dr. Pepper, nice lady.
Not what ive heard

Euless, TX

#97 Jul 3, 2012
Mew wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone has some bad info. Almost certain there are no more people involved. May never know if anyone else knew about it.
. Oh yes there is more people involved just wait its all going to come out and yes banking institute needs to be on the top of the list! She wasnt doing this alone bet that!
Old Man

Leonard, TX

#98 Jul 4, 2012
Sonny Willset wrote:
I'll take a Diablo sandwich and a Dr. Pepper, nice lady.
What does a Diablo sandwich have on it & where can I get one?
Clarification

Bonham, TX

#99 Jul 4, 2012
Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
A person is "mute." An argument is "moot." And a moot point is one that Is debatable on a theoretical level, not invalid like you imply. But, you're right about Swamp Brother. Must be about 12.
um

Bonham, TX

#100 Jul 4, 2012
Clarification wrote:
<quoted text>A person is "mute." An argument is "moot." And a moot point is one that Is debatable on a theoretical level, not invalid like you imply. But, you're right about Swamp Brother. Must be about 12.
take that.
Dude

Austin, TX

#101 Jul 5, 2012
Not what ive heard wrote:
<quoted text>. Oh yes there is more people involved just wait its all going to come out and yes banking institute needs to be on the top of the list! She wasnt doing this alone bet that!
The investigation is concluded. IF there were more charges to be filed, it would be done. What you see is what you get. Moot or mute.
Sonny Willsett

Austin, TX

#102 Jul 5, 2012
Old Man wrote:
<quoted text> What does a Diablo sandwich have on it & where can I get one?
Peppered ham with pepperoni, jalapeno peppers, bell peppers, black pepper, red pepper, chili pepper, peppercorns with barbecue sauce on a sourdough bun. Available at most any local "Choke and Puke"
Dime Bag Darren

Austin, TX

#103 Jul 5, 2012
Texas T wrote:
Is it Tone Loc the old rapper or an employee? Name the person "DIME BAG", if you're wrong you might be in court sitting next to the lovely couple on trial.
Lighten Up, T... can't you see this forum is a bunch of insane commenting which makes absolutely no sense. Does Tone sound like the name of anyone you know? And yea, right.... I am trembling at the thought of being in court.
Sweet Dreams

Austin, TX

#104 Jul 31, 2012
What surprises me is we have to wait almost another year before anyone is brought to justice.

Come on, speed things up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 min Power Boss 22,609
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 min Big bad john 18,479
bonham warriors season 5 hr Lloyd C 61
BISD vehicles 5 hr Texas Cherokee 10
Red River Regional Hospital 21 hr Bret 30
New contractor will complete work on State High... 21 hr Bret 3
Bonham golf club Thu BFD 17
•••

Bonham News Video

•••
•••

Bonham Jobs

•••
•••