Posted in the Bonham Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Reel Mc Coy

Texarkana, TX

#1 Jun 8, 2012
 Tabitha Caplinger

Has any of the other family members been charged yet?

Have any of her cohorts been charged yet?

I heard this is way bigger than people can imagine  

The Fannin County 
Electric Co-Op contacted Bonham Police Department in reference to a theft by an employee. Det. Jason Boyd conducted an investigation and obtained an arrest warrant for Co-Op employee Tabitha Caplinger.
Morgan Freemans Cat

Livingston, TX

#2 Jun 8, 2012
No

No

You don't say.

We have already read that.

Thanks for adding nothing to this conversation.
Judge Mills Lane

Livingston, TX

#3 Jun 8, 2012
Morgan Freemans Cat 1
Reel Mc Coy 0

Bottom of the first.
Smart Ass

Sherman, TX

#4 Jun 8, 2012
I am very sure we have read all of this information on every website out there now...
Reel Mc Coy

Texarkana, TX

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Then why do you post the retard section
Who are her family members
Smart Ass wrote:
I am very sure we have read all of this information on every website out there now...
The Really reel mc Coy

Sherman, TX

#6 Jun 8, 2012
Mother-Mary Tyme
FAther-Jim Naysium
Aunt-Sandy Beach
Uncle- Ben Dover
Kids-
I.P. Daily
Hairy Chin
Opal Rump
The Unreal McCoy

Livingston, TX

#7 Jun 8, 2012
Her family members are: her mother and father, her husband, her six children, eight cousins, one grandmother on her Father's side, and an Aunt twice removed.
Nikki Six

Livingston, TX

#8 Jun 8, 2012
I happen to know her entire family:
Ardell, Burnell, Raynell, Lanelle, W.L., Odell, Marcell, Claude, Newgene, and Clovis.
Anatole

Denison, TX

#9 Jun 8, 2012
The Really reel mc Coy wrote:
Mother-Mary Tyme
FAther-Jim Naysium
Aunt-Sandy Beach
Uncle- Ben Dover
Kids-
I.P. Daily
Hairy Chin
Opal Rump
How can you post the names of her family, that is in poor taste
Brown Eye

Ashburn, VA

#10 Jun 8, 2012
She was known to be quite religious... always praying... not to get caught!
LOL

Sherman, TX

#12 Jun 8, 2012
Brown Eye wrote:
She was known to be quite religious... always praying... not to get caught!
AWW.. thats adorable...are we judging brown eyed??
Ronald

Haslet, TX

#13 Jun 8, 2012
Perhaps this arrest will finally settle the Mudbones/Mocheesy debate.
jerry

Duncanville, TX

#14 Jun 8, 2012
Mudbones electric must be out wait a minute no I think there on tu electric. They send money orders maybe checks who knows........THANK YOU FOR MUDBONES........ Fannin county electric stock just went down for mishandling of Funds can anybody help......20 years of mishandling money made the dang electric to go up WOW!!!!!!! 20 + EMPLOYEES working there and they can't get it right.....
go on somehwere

United States

#15 Jun 8, 2012
jerry wrote:
Mudbones electric must be out wait a minute no I think there on tu electric. They send money orders maybe checks who knows........THANK YOU FOR MUDBONES........ Fannin county electric stock just went down for mishandling of Funds can anybody help......20 years of mishandling money made the dang electric to go up WOW!!!!!!! 20 + EMPLOYEES working there and they can't get it right.....
.first off? Leave her kids and family out of this. Kids have nothing to do with it and all I keep seeing is people posting "I heard." nobody knows anything. Its all something you heard. Maybe if you werent so miserable in your life you wouldnt have time to bash someone elses. Someone that has done nothing to you. Get yourselves some business and stay off the internet.
No Excuse

Texarkana, TX

#16 Jun 9, 2012
go on somehwere wrote:
<quoted text>.first off? Leave her kids and family out of this. Kids have nothing to do with it and all I keep seeing is people posting "I heard." nobody knows anything. Its all something you heard. Maybe if you werent so miserable in your life you wouldnt have time to bash someone elses. Someone that has done nothing to you. Get yourselves some business and stay off the internet.
I think you are mistaken about who exactly this woman stole from. SHE STOLE FROM ME AND OTHERS IN THIS COMMUNITY. That makes it MY business. Maybe she should have thought about her children before she stole over $200,000 from the entire rural community in which they live.
it is our business

Texarkana, AR

#17 Jun 9, 2012
The Fannin County Electric Co-op is a non-profit organization, with a membership of its customers. Therefore, she stole from everyone who is a member, which makes this matter something that does indeed involve a lot of people in our community.
Anonymous Arse

Dallas, TX

#18 Jun 9, 2012
If you have direct withdrawal of your bill with Fannin County Electric Co-op... stop it. Call on Monday and tell them you will pay by check or in person until the person(s) in management are held accountable for their lack of oversight which allowed Caplinger to succeed in taking YOUR money. It will cause them to take note as this will be more effort to process payments. Really thats all you can do... you can't switch providers in protest as they are a monopoly and have you held hostage if you want electricity... some racket.
Caplinger didn't agree with the whole "non-profit" aspect...

Texarkana, AR

#19 Jun 9, 2012
Co-op members can also be sure to attend the annual Co-op meeting, which is usually held in Sept.
Jeanette

Texarkana, TX

#20 Jun 9, 2012
go on somehwere wrote:
<quoted text> .first off? Leave her kids and family out of this. Kids have nothing to do with it and all I keep seeing is people posting "I heard." nobody knows anything. Its all something you heard. Maybe if you werent so miserable in your life you wouldnt have time to bash someone elses. Someone that has done nothing to you. Get yourselves some business and stay off the internet.
The real "criminal" are the ones posting such mean,unnecessary rambling about this lady and her family. You need to read Topix's agreement before posting or you will end up on the witness stand.
Anonymous Arse

Dallas, TX

#21 Jun 9, 2012
Jeanette wrote:
<quoted text> The real "criminal" are the ones posting such mean,unnecessary rambling about this lady and her family. You need to read Topix's agreement before posting or you will end up on the witness stand.
No one is gonna stop. See you in court dummy. LM(Anonymous)AO lolsssss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonham School District Administration waste of ... 11 hr Anonymous 20
Fired Deputy 22 hr Anonymous 33
News Officials scale back search for missing Bonham ... Wed Samstown Comp 24
Willow Wild Cemetery Sep 18 Cindy 16
Take down the Confederate monument in the Fanni... Sep 17 Roys Toupee 106
Kinfolk MC (Mar '17) Sep 15 Same Old Jokester 79
Code Enforcment Sep 15 mow 23

Bonham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance