Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Texan

Wichita, KS

#10506 Jun 11, 2012
Say illegals why don't you take your head out of your a$$? I am indeed a Texan, and I don't like illegals and I don't care where they come from or what color they are. I however do not get so caught up hating the way you do. Your hate has robbed you of the ability to have a rational thought; all you know how to do is hate, and if you have a problem with finding reasons to be proud to be American, well it's time for you to pack up an get the hell some place else. Be sure and get the proper paper work so you don't be come one of those damn illegals you hate so much.
JULIO

Dallas, TX

#10507 Jun 11, 2012
you are on my land stolrn by illegal US. Youare "Texan" on Mexican land - you get out!
hello

El Paso, TX

#10508 Jun 11, 2012
Texan wrote:
I take it in the pooper
Yes, yes you do.
JULIO

Dallas, TX

#10510 Jun 11, 2012
ha ha ha you tell this guy amigo. i think he is a gay!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#10511 Jun 12, 2012
Don't know who wrote take it in the pooper , it wasn't me. F U haters. Like I said before I wish we could lock
Illegals and Julio in a room then just sit back and see if either would be willing to back up the crap they talk with a little action. Anyone can talk crap.
lol

La Mesa, CA

#10513 Jun 12, 2012
Just someone who is honest an decent
monkeyshines

San Antonio, TX

#10516 Jun 13, 2012
2010 elections are long over with dummies. Get over it already. We have the 2012 elections coming up! Duh!, bunch of morons still worried about who they support for governor in 2010! What planet are you morons from? Oh, I know, moronovia!
who cares

Sherman, TX

#10517 Jun 13, 2012
Who gives a sh**!!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#10518 Jun 13, 2012
Right and from what I hear Perry plans to run again, all we need do is change the number to 2014.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10519 Jun 13, 2012
monkeyshines wrote:
2010 elections are long over with dummies. Get over it already. We have the 2012 elections coming up! Duh!, bunch of morons still worried about who they support for governor in 2010! What planet are you morons from? Oh, I know, moronovia!
This forum has moved way past the title and if it bothers you, dont read it. Otherwise, keep the insults to yourself.

Since: Jun 12

Houston, TX

#10520 Jun 13, 2012
Perry proved himself to be an idiot during the Republican Presidential debates. I'd much rather see someone like White in there.

Houston, TX

#10522 Jun 13, 2012
ah crap. meant to start a new thread. Can a mod please move my previous post to a new thread?
monkeyshines

San Antonio, TX

#10523 Jun 13, 2012
yeah, with a democrat in there get ready to have a state income tax. thats all democrats know how to do is tax, tax, tax! by the way i hope i insulted you NRH you sound like the biggest moron! if you can't take it too bad, go cry a river!

Location hidden

#10524 Jun 13, 2012
monkeyshines wrote:
yeah, with a democrat in there get ready to have a state income tax. thats all democrats know how to do is tax, tax, tax! by the way i hope i insulted you NRH you sound like the biggest moron! if you can't take it too bad, go cry a river!
Wow. Intelligent post from an intelligent person.
monkeyshines

San Antonio, TX

#10525 Jun 13, 2012
Must have bothered you a little. You responded to my post though, didn't you? Must have got to you, huh? Not so intelligent after all now are you?lol!!!!

Location hidden

#10526 Jun 13, 2012
strongquiettype wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
YES! Governor Perry again!

Location hidden

#10527 Jun 13, 2012
monkeyshines wrote:
Must have bothered you a little. You responded to my post though, didn't you? Must have got to you, huh? Not so intelligent after all now are you?lol!!!!
Gee, you sound so excited. Are you happy that someone finally responded? Do you feel like you finally have a friend?
monkeyshines

United States

#10528 Jun 13, 2012
I don't need you as a friend, but I did get you off this particular topic for a while didn't I? And it's eating you up ! Anyway on a more serious note, I hope Perry runs again and wins. At least he has some balls to call out the Yankee federal government.

Location hidden

#10529 Jun 13, 2012
monkeyshines wrote:
I don't need you as a friend, but I did get you off this particular topic for a while didn't I? And it's eating you up ! Anyway on a more serious note, I hope Perry runs again and wins. At least he has some balls to call out the Yankee federal government.
That would be clever if I have even once discussed perry in this forum. I haven't. Like i said this forum has gone way off topic. Don't give yourself that much credit.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#10530 Jun 14, 2012
Don't confuse stupidity with having balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Nick Jones Sun Anonymous 10
Manhunt in Fannin County.... Mar 26 Deputy Dawg 22
New Church Mar 24 Jimmy Swaggart 18
Denison Outrage Mar 22 News Flash 10
Kinfolk MC Mar 21 oldschool42 41
Tabitha Caplinger let go (Sep '12) Mar 15 Homey The Clown 62
what are they putting in across from wal mart (Jun '15) Mar 15 Ask 44

Bonham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance