Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fred

Ector, TX

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Looks like a big project? Anyone know what they are building?
Thanks
anon

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2013
its the meat processing plant for the 100% pure beef patties to be served at Barbara's Burgers
Resident

Sherman, TX

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Temporary asphalt plant for use on the Hwy 82 work.
anon

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2013
no no its a economical growth detector, if progress starts to happen in Bonham it will sound an alarm to alert the Goog Ole Boy Squad so they can take action in order to not lose control. I heard it not only sounds the alarm but it instantly posts propaganda on Topix denying any such thing as a Good Ole Boy Squad and to reassure the citizens that growth is happening.
Resident

Sherman, TX

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Hmmm, you missed pretty bad on trying to be funny.
Recycling

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Resident wrote:
Hmmm, you missed pretty bad on trying to be funny.
Anon may have missed funny, but it was certainly close to honest. I've only lived in this town a short time & can see that.
anon

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2013
oh come on.. one misspelled word... topix could benefit from a spell checking device.
imo

Bonham, TX

#8 Feb 5, 2013
There is a sign posted at the site regarding the construction. Stop and check it out.
anon

United States

#9 Feb 6, 2013
i did it was all about workers rights,labor laws, and safety breifings, but it was all in spanish
Resident

Sherman, TX

#10 Feb 6, 2013
I already answered this in the third post on this for you. It's an ashphalt plant that they are going to be using for work on Hwy 82. It's no big secret thing.
imo

United States

#11 Feb 6, 2013
I think it's going to be a private school.
anon

United States

#12 Feb 6, 2013
I heard is was place for people to get sticks removed from their ass... Resident maybe you check into it
Resident

Sherman, TX

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Or maybe you can just read and not be a titty baby about everything.
just saying

AOL

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Maybe it's a new sale barn. I heard the old one closed.
anon

United States

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Resident wrote:
Or maybe you can just read and not be a titty baby about everything.
DITTO
Resident

Sherman, TX

#16 Feb 7, 2013
Sorry, not a titty baby, but a ditto baby!!

Why don't you just keep trying to "figure it out" what they are doing out there.
Fred

Ector, TX

#17 Feb 7, 2013
Hello,
I'm original poster and last year at 82 years old they told me I would be not able to drive any longer. Back in the day I would have drove up and asked someone. I did see the area being leveled while I was in the Taps bus on my way to VA Hospital for treatment and was curious. I just asked a simple question and all these wisecrackers post these imature silly comments which benefit no one.

Thank You

Bonham, TX

#18 Feb 7, 2013
Fred wrote:
Hello,
I'm original poster and last year at 82 years old they told me I would be not able to drive any longer. Back in the day I would have drove up and asked someone. I did see the area being leveled while I was in the Taps bus on my way to VA Hospital for treatment and was curious. I just asked a simple question and all these wisecrackers post these imature silly comments which benefit no one.
Fred, First and foremost, Thank you for your service. I think this article is about the construction you were curious about. Have a wonderful blessed day. http://www.ntxe-news.com/artman/publish/artic...
anon

United States

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Thank You wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred, First and foremost, Thank you for your service. I think this article is about the construction you were curious about. Have a wonderful blessed day. http://www.ntxe-news.com/artman/publish/artic...
BWAHAHAHAHAAAA thats not even close to the location in question.
Resident

Sherman, TX

#20 Feb 8, 2013
Temporary asphalt plant for the construction on Hwy 82. That's all it is, no need to get excited.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
school board meetings open to everyone 9 hr Official Historian 6
School Board Meeting 10 hr Official Historian 18
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 10 hr That Fart Guy 530
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 hr That Fart Guy 22,339
bonham warriors season 11 hr Nomo ahmo 12
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 hr That Fart Guy 17,911
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 19 hr That Fart Guy 337
•••

Bonham News Video

•••
•••

Bonham Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bonham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••