What do you Think of Bonham Texas?

What do you Think of Bonham Texas?

Posted in the Bonham Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pole Cat

Texarkana, AR

#1 Dec 28, 2009
I Love this Town, This is the Most loving, Caring place I have ever lived, Ya maybe we do have the highest Rate of Incest & Child Molestation in Texas, But Where do you think The Sayings Keep it in the Family & Kissing Cousins Came from, & I Love a Woman with a little Meat on Her Bones & No the Mustach & Missing Teeth Don't Bother Me, Ok & Maybe are Roads Suck But Heck The Dodge House has some real nice 4X4's, & Maybe our City Officials work for themselves & Not the Town But we don't really need anything Nice & whats wrong with Judges & Other Prominant Citizens Drinking & Driving & By the way I Love Mexican Food for Breakfast, OK Never Mind This Town Sucks!
Anonymous

Texarkana, AR

#2 Dec 29, 2009
How many names are you going to keep posting under and bashing Bonham and Fannin County?

Last time I checked, unless you are currently in jail, no one is making you stay in this area.
Pole Cat

Texarkana, AR

#3 Dec 29, 2009
Sorry I left you out Anonymous, Pricks who think they know everything.
Anonymous

Texarkana, AR

#4 Dec 29, 2009
Aww, you got the old bitter beer face going today? Cheer up big 'un, we're about to start a new year.
Pole Cat

Texarkana, AR

#5 Dec 29, 2009
You know I did Drink some Bad Beer This Morning, By the way are you a Man or Woman? All this Fussin is gettin me aroused, Is that Wrong?
TxRose

Greenville, TX

#6 Dec 31, 2009
Pole Cat wrote:
I Love this Town, This is the Most loving, Caring place I have ever lived, Ya maybe we do have the highest Rate of Incest & Child Molestation in Texas, But Where do you think The Sayings Keep it in the Family & Kissing Cousins Came from, & I Love a Woman with a little Meat on Her Bones & No the Mustach & Missing Teeth Don't Bother Me, Ok & Maybe are Roads Suck But Heck The Dodge House has some real nice 4X4's, & Maybe our City Officials work for themselves & Not the Town But we don't really need anything Nice & whats wrong with Judges & Other Prominant Citizens Drinking & Driving & By the way I Love Mexican Food for Breakfast, OK Never Mind This Town Sucks!
Have you considered moving to Durant? You'd fit in nicely.
Pole Cat

Texarkana, AR

#7 Dec 31, 2009
Durant? Why is that where you Trick Out on weekends? are you trying to hook up with me Rosie?
Anonymous

Kirksville, MO

#8 Dec 31, 2009
I heard the good old VFW is a good place to haul some tricked out tail out of on the weekends.
Pole Cat

Texarkana, AR

#9 Dec 31, 2009
I'm there, Lets go Rosie.
Anonymous3

United States

#10 Mar 31, 2010
My opinion of bonham tx, and this is my opinion, it is the butt crack of fannin county. It is a black hole that sucks out every attempt at a better life for your children. I grew up here and moved away a couple times and I'll be damned if I didn't get sucked back in because of some reason or another. This town has an invisible chain attatched to every citizen who wants to have bigger and better things in their life. If you don't like my opinion then I'm sorry but I didn't ask you to like it.
TxRose

Paris, TX

#11 Mar 31, 2010
Anonymous3 wrote:
My opinion of bonham tx, and this is my opinion, it is the butt crack of fannin county. It is a black hole that sucks out every attempt at a better life for your children. I grew up here and moved away a couple times and I'll be damned if I didn't get sucked back in because of some reason or another. This town has an invisible chain attatched to every citizen who wants to have bigger and better things in their life. If you don't like my opinion then I'm sorry but I didn't ask you to like it.
Last time I heard, there were several roads outta here, and there is no border patrol stopping you from moving to Oklahoma.
Anonymous3

United States

#12 Mar 31, 2010
TxRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I heard, there were several roads outta here, and there is no border patrol stopping you from moving to Oklahoma.
as I said in my comment Txstinkweed, that was my opinion. I'm pretty sure I didn't ask for your opinion on my post did I? Ummm nope I didn't.
Anonymous

Texarkana, AR

#13 Mar 31, 2010
"the butt crack of fannin county"? If you want to talk about the worst part of the county, you could start naming off quite a few before you got to Bonham. Start with Ladonia and Leonard (check out how many sex offenders are in that small town).
Anonymous3

United States

#14 Mar 31, 2010
Well I've never had the pleasure of living in any other town in fannin county except for bonham. And I did state that that was my "opinion" it may differ from yours but it is "mine" and that's how I feel about this cesspool. Maybe there are some people in this town who have different views. I'm not one of those people. And yes I know that there are plenty of roads leaving this city and I don't "have" to live here but when someone like me, who is a single mother of two, going to college in Dallas part time and who is working full time has to stick it out here in this town until I finish school. I apologize if my opinions offend anyone here but the topic of this forum asked what people thought about bonham and that's what I think.
The EYE

AOL

#15 Mar 31, 2010
EYE watched yesterday as they moved the trailer houses into place at BISD. Thanks Bonham tight wads for your last Bond Election votes. EYE hope you are proud.
Off Topic as usuallllllll
#16 Mar 31, 2010
The EYE wrote:
EYE watched yesterday as they moved the trailer houses into place at BISD. Thanks Bonham tight wads for your last Bond Election votes. EYE hope you are proud.
Off Topic... as usual. You both are boring. Who cares about either of you?
TxRose

Whitewright, TX

#17 Mar 31, 2010
Anonymous3 wrote:
Well I've never had the pleasure of living in any other town in fannin county except for bonham. And I did state that that was my "opinion" it may differ from yours but it is "mine" and that's how I feel about this cesspool. Maybe there are some people in this town who have different views. I'm not one of those people. And yes I know that there are plenty of roads leaving this city and I don't "have" to live here but when someone like me, who is a single mother of two, going to college in Dallas part time and who is working full time has to stick it out here in this town until I finish school. I apologize if my opinions offend anyone here but the topic of this forum asked what people thought about bonham and that's what I think.
And just what are your reasons for thinking Bonham is so horrible? You didn't give any reason for why you think Bonham ...sucks. THAT is the TOPIC! Give constructive reasons! What is the real reason that do you stay?
Anonymous

Texarkana, AR

#18 Mar 31, 2010
No kidding, what exactly does she want? Just another person that likes to gripe and always believes the grass is greener on the other side.
Anonymous3

United States

#19 Mar 31, 2010
TxRose wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what are your reasons for thinking Bonham is so horrible? You didn't give any reason for why you think Bonham ...sucks. THAT is the TOPIC! Give constructive reasons! What is the real reason that do you stay?
Ummmm... If I understand the English language as well as I think I do, then the topic clearly says, " what do you think of Bonham". It doesn't say "what do you think of bonham and why". If you need a reason for my "opinion" so bad then I will give you a reason; the school system sucks. How else would someone misunderstand the topic as you have if the bonham school system had been better.
ooh rah

United States

#20 Mar 31, 2010
The EYE wrote:
EYE watched yesterday as they moved the trailer houses into place at BISD. Thanks Bonham tight wads for your last Bond Election votes. EYE hope you are proud.
How about you open said eye(s), and shut our pie hole. If you want to complain about BISD start another thread. btw: the BISD spent only a few thousands of dollars so taxes would not have to be taised by getting the portable classrooms at a very very low price from a school system near Dallas. Otherwise, new additions & expansions would have cost millions.... that the citizenry of Bonham obviously do not want to part with. If you want to see what you expect but would rather the other guy have to pay for it, then perhaps you can put your money where your mouth is....
If you think BISD is so unacceptable, change comes from within.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manhunt in Fannin County.... 4 hr Same town Comp 36
Face Slimmer Overload 9 hr Shrekerella 7
Whataburger 15 hr Chef Boyhowdy 12
dq Jul 23 Hah 23
Wakefield and Beaty absent from work Jul 21 Beaty B Team 17
Kinfolk MC Jul 17 Truth 64
Judge Blake's DWIs??? (Jun '11) Jul 16 never checking in... 11

Bonham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonham Mortgages