First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really

Texarkana, TX

#2 Feb 17, 2013
What reports would those be?
Jimbo

Haslet, TX

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Principals meeting.
Jimbo

Haslet, TX

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Several administrators will also be reassigned and their contracts nonrenewed.
Bon voyage

Texarkana, TX

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Jimbo wrote:
Several administrators will also be reassigned and their contracts nonrenewed.
I heard it was 65 layoffs and all principles replaced with Beaty's cronies. They all are gonna give him 10%of their salary for the hookup! And they are gonna hire a monkey to pass out drugs to our kids. I got this info straight from the horses ass!!!!
Jimbo

Haslet, TX

#6 Feb 17, 2013
U are ignorant.
People Watching

Haslet, TX

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Bon voyage wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard it was 65 layoffs and all principles replaced with Beaty's cronies. They all are gonna give him 10%of their salary for the hookup! And they are gonna hire a monkey to pass out drugs to our kids. I got this info straight from the horses ass!!!!
No no, you have that all backwards. The monkeys are going to be the principals and the old principals are taking over for all the teachers and taking the STAAR test for all the students! Get it right!
Bon voyage

Texarkana, TX

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Jimbo wrote:
U are ignorant.
I'm rubber your glue what ever you say bounces off me and sticks on you!! Na-na-nabu-boo)'
People Watching

Haslet, TX

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Bon voyage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm rubber your glue what ever you say bounces off me and sticks on you!! Na-na-nabu-boo)'
You're missing a "na".
Larry Mac

Lockhart, TX

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Dr Beaty at it again. He fired another secretary today. He is out of control. Board needs to get him under control.
Karol

Lockhart, TX

#11 Feb 18, 2013
He needs to go. School officials are sick of Beaty and so am I.
Bon voyage

Texarkana, TX

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Karol wrote:
He needs to go. School officials are sick of Beaty and so am I.
DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT IF YOUR SO SICK!!!
If your not part of the solution then your part of the problem!!
No other school system in the state of Texas would put up with the crap that has gone one in the BISD in the past years! It's high time someone yanked a knot in this tail. Get better or get out!!
Na-na-na-na-na, Na- na na na hey hey GOOD BY!
Michael Williams

South West City, MO

#16 Feb 19, 2013
Bon voyage wrote:
<quoted text>
DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT IF YOUR SO SICK!!!
If your not part of the solution then your part of the problem!!
No other school system in the state of Texas would put up with the crap that has gone one in the BISD in the past years! It's high time someone yanked a knot in this tail. Get better or get out!!
Na-na-na-na-na, Na- na na na hey hey GOOD BY!
Finally
Michael Williams

South West City, MO

#18 Feb 19, 2013
Jimbo wrote:
Principals meeting.
And being a schoolboard member you were in this meeting, right?
Parent

Texarkana, TX

#19 Feb 19, 2013
Has anyone considered the cost of Breakfast in the classroom. If it takes twenty minutes to serve breakfast in the classroom each day then we shall do the math. If you take 20 minutes times 180 days of school you get 60 hours per year that we are serving breakfast and not teaching. If this program is implemented in K-12 then each child has been robbed of roughly 19.5 weeks of education by the time they graduate. It is very sad that our school system has decided it is more important to serve breakfast in the class room than educate especially when there are already programs in place to provide a free meal to every child that needs one. I believe it is due time that more of us attend schoold board meetings and voice our concerns and then just maybe we will see some change in the right direction.
Resident

Lockhart, TX

#20 Feb 19, 2013
Aren't you a school board member Williams?
Nope

Boise, ID

#21 Feb 19, 2013
Resident wrote:
Aren't you a school board member Williams?
Nope. He ran for school board and was not elected.
Gary

Texarkana, TX

#22 Feb 19, 2013
Larry Mac wrote:
Dr Beaty at it again. He fired another secretary today. He is out of control. Board needs to get him under control.
No, you are wrong, he needs to get rid of relatives that WE have paid to do a lousy job in previous years. He will make this a recognized school again and bring families back to Bonham. WE have a bigger problem with the school board!! Cox and Simpson have to go, they have no clue how to make decisions. I attend alot of meetings and take notice to the ones that depend on the more experienced ones in voting or opinions.
bill

Texarkana, TX

#24 Feb 21, 2013
Does "Rumor Have It" correct that Beaty's wife and kids didn't move here and he goes "home" on the weekends? If this is true, he should pound sand and get out of here. If you don't even have your kids in school here, you shouldn't be the superintendent.
Warrior Pride

Lockhart, TX

#25 Feb 21, 2013
Get somebody to run.
Bonham ISD

Sherman, TX

#26 Feb 21, 2013
bill wrote:
Does "Rumor Have It" correct that Beaty's wife and kids didn't move here and he goes "home" on the weekends? If this is true, he should pound sand and get out of here. If you don't even have your kids in school here, you shouldn't be the superintendent.
Why should he have to go, we have 2 school board members that sent or send there kids to another school district. Just sayin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
50 Fun Things to Do in Fannin County (Feb '11) 13 min Progressive Citizen 14
TV Show 5 hr Tweak 3
Deleted thread 7 hr CHUCK 4
Streets Trash 15 hr Big Andy 3
Hwy. 121 17 hr Big Andy 1
Karma catching up to Bill Clinton? Thu onionslice 1
Trump is crazy Wed onionslice 12

Bonham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonham Mortgages