Unexplained things

Sherman, TX

#1 Aug 15, 2012
As my wife Gloria and my dog sparky sat on the porch last night I seen a ovject hover about my house. I was not sure what it was. I thought it could be my home country coming to get us, but was quickly let down. I think I will have a meeting of my alien brothers this month at lake fannin. So, I want everyone to come and join in the festivities, there will be punch and cookies. I will post again when the time to go home to our home country gets near...
Sweet Greggo the third

Killeen, TX

#2 Aug 15, 2012
Look on the side of the object. If it says U.F.O. on it, it's not from here.
Unexplained things

Sherman, TX

#3 Aug 16, 2012
I DO NOT appreciate jokes...GREGGO
Bite Me

Livingston, TX

#4 Aug 16, 2012
Unexplained things wrote:
I DO NOT appreciate jokes...GREGGO
I think Greggo is trying to explain where you understand.
local

Canton, IL

#5 Aug 16, 2012
whats in the punch, is it the standard cult mixture
CHUNK OF DUKE
#6 Aug 17, 2012
Hey...does anyone know when Barbara's Burgers is going to open?
Pink Ryder

Livingston, TX

#7 Aug 17, 2012
I had to go to County Court the other day, and I must say, I feel confident there are aliens among us.
Devin Robertson

Texarkana, AR

#8 Aug 22, 2012
Holy schit!! If people have to invoke some nonexistent business such as "Barbara's Burgers!!" as a saving-grace this county is DEAD! Drive a wooden stake through the courthouse parking lot, it's over in this retarded hick-county......
Fonda Pune

Livingston, TX

#9 Aug 22, 2012
Now Devin... have some Mocheezy fries and think about what you said. Barbara's is an American Institution.
Hamburglar

Livingston, TX

#10 Aug 22, 2012
Devin Robertson wrote:
Holy schit!! If people have to invoke some nonexistent business such as "Barbara's Burgers!!" as a saving-grace this county is DEAD! Drive a wooden stake through the courthouse parking lot, it's over in this retarded hick-county......
Barbara does exist. She's a real person and made hamburgers. So there.
Mayor McCheese

Canton, IL

#11 Aug 22, 2012
"We have signed legislation today that will outlaw Barbars' Burgers and Muddbones forever!! We start bombing in five minutes!!!"
Hamburglar

Livingston, TX

#12 Aug 22, 2012
Mayor McCheese wrote:
"We have signed legislation today that will outlaw Barbars' Burgers and Muddbones forever!! We start bombing in five minutes!!!"
I award you 10 points. We are all better for having read your post.

Since: Aug 12

Harker Heights, TX

#13 Aug 24, 2012
There are a lot of things to hate on in this world. Hating on Barbara's Burgers is not one of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
school bond info 1 min diced chives 33
bisd 36 min Confused 5
News Bonham High School design update 50 min Confused 3
justice 4 jennifer (Jun '09) 1 hr Read it 446
Ector has a new radio station? 5 hr Trabajar 5
Pizza Hut 10 hr Sad but true 84
Streets 11 hr Sara 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bonham Mortgages